Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? (13827 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / Will You Wish For Your Present Relationship To Lead To Marriage? / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Juwonesho(f): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Francheezy:
Br0, u n0 dey nj0y 0oh,
Wit dis ur Engl!sh...ahhh
U wee kee sombody wit laff o!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Koolking(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Gee001: Truth be told. Singleness 2 a point does'nt rily make any1 happy cos at times u wish u had sum1 hu truly loves u 4 hu u are. I knw i was a lot happier in my last rtnshp but being single now, only makes me do those things i culdnt hv done if i were still dating.

I agree with the bold.
A wrong relationship will make you feel more alone than when you were single, hence diminishes your happiness than when in 'single' mode. Remember, not everyone who is single is lonely; and not everyone who is taken is in love.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Moral decadence...
Hmmmmm: i refuse to believe everyone out there is the same.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
AJJ:
Hmmmmm: i refuse to believe everyone out there is the same.
Y would everyone out there be the same? It ain't possible.. I didn't write that to categorize everyone out there, just for whom it may concern...

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by olempe(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
I am enjoying it.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by hoomogh(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
My gf is understanding 2 a fault. Though she's rude and can frustrate hell out of a guy if care is nt taken. But av learnt 2 manage her. D devil av knwn is better than d angel am about 2 meet.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by bknight: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Kai! Some NLers can lie sha grin
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by k2039: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Juwonesho:
that didn't sound happy to me. So many pple say that cos they'r still dwelling on their past but deep down, they're not happy

Well, that's others, I dont dwell on a past that is dead, I look forward to the future always.

If I need a girl friend, I only need to snap my finger and I will get one.I just dont dim it necessary for now.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by ITbomb(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
hoomogh: My gf is understanding 2 a fault. Though she's rude and can frustrate hell out of a guy if care is nt taken. But av learnt 2 manage her. D devil av knwn is better than d angel am about 2 meet.
Pls explain how a rude girl can be understanding.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by presto105: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
angryKinda confused right now....
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
presto105: angryKinda confused right now....
Why being gaga?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Rastamann: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Doing both!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by bongila(f): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Enjoying it,every single bit of it The ups and downs inclusive.
I couldn't have asked for a better man.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by HyconBc: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
Both
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by benz33(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yes
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Mckayzee(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
Trust me, its cool being single and having a couple'a friends with benefits around...if u knw what i meanwink
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
.....i wish i am single....
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Teejayphillip(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
Am criously enjoying my union wif my wiffy n my babi boi...

I TOOK THE BEST AND MADE IT BETTER...
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by hassymo5(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
we both love and enjoy the relationship,, but her parent does nt want her to marry me cos im a catholic.....
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
i am enjoying managing it
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by secreyor: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
yuzedo: I am managing my left hand until i can find a babe that'll gimme punny... cry cry cry
NL babes abeg help me naa.... angry angry angry
hahahahaha!!...mehn u got issues,don't worry,when u get tired of d left,try ur right...and change d cream,oil,or whateva u use.DAMN!...@op,i'm single,and i know i'll be 4 a long time,tho' there's one girl like dat.....
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Kitomania(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Am confused right now too... The lady i help thru sch & got job for her after we got married now she don't want to contribute to up keepin of d family....
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by tishat(f): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Am enjoying my marriage because I took my time and by God's Grace found a
mentally matured man with the perfect mentality I want!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by GentleNaaz(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Statistically, almost every1 is managn in hs/her relationship.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by GentleNaaz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
Statistically, almost every1 is managn in hs/her relationship. I just dy manage 1 girl lik dat.....
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by mca795: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hmmm am rely goin 2 say d truth. Am nt enjoyin mine coz av never hold hr hands nt 2 even talk of a kiss and yet she olwys clames dat she love me.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
mca795: Hmmm am rely goin 2 say d truth. Am nt enjoyin mine coz av never hold hr hands nt 2 even talk of a kiss and yet she olwys clames dat she love me.
Lwtmb...
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Shenez: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
I Enjoy my phone when bored!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by crackhouse(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
i am in Abujs, i am thinking about my girl in sokoto, my mind is telling me that she's in a man's house and that, they are fcking themselves right now and because i am not around, that means i will not know. this is all i get from a relationship, worries! worries!!. why will i be in such a thing that brings nothing but worries.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by arobafingi(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
basadenet: Capital No.............................I am only managing.

dis , at times, is what it takes to be a responsible spouse. Its shows u're a responsible one. With time...
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by renheart(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Initially my current relationship was d best li2 du i knw same relationship i called d best will turn out 2 b my worse 9t-mare. Am 2rully go'n 2ru hard tyms nw wit my relationship bt still managing cos i luv my gal so mch
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by yomtolly(f): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yeah, happy with it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Picture Of A Girl Rocking A Guy In Club Is Trending !!! / Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.