Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? (13844 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / Will You Wish For Your Present Relationship To Lead To Marriage? / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by arobafingi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
I want to believe that this topic is not meant for the singles. Pls read it again .
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
Table Leg :

I hope somebody else is not digging and eating your yams behind you!

U think all gals are like ur cheap girlfriend abi?

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by greatgod2012(f): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
Thank God for you...

thanks
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Princessaleeza: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
k2039: I'm enjoying my singleness, I dont intend to date anytime soon.

Singleness rocks!
its because u re still young now.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
Very few comfortable men will love to be single. Singlehood is almost always a symptom of a roomy purse and a sick bank account. Ask me again if I am enjoying my relationship and I will ask you to close your eyes and visualize a man in a swimming pool, redwine by the side and the smoke oozing from the barbeque grill. If you cant picture an angel by the pool side, its not me. I can not do without the emotional balance that only a feminine humanoid specie brings. My world rocks
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by maygah(f): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
Managed til , opted out
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Kzinne: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
crackhouse: i am in Abujs, i am thinking about my girl in sokoto, my mind is telling me that she's in a man's house and that, they are fcking themselves right now and because i am not around, that means i will not know. this is all i get from a relationship, worries! worries!!. why will i be in such a thing that brings nothing but worries.
u wori cos u datin a LovePeddler ashi
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by etochi11(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ own is still 2months old.. But, even now DAT am typing dis ehh, she jst snt me a message.. "most atyms,i c mysef thinkin, laughin and talkin 2 Masef jst cos of ur lov.. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ sister said U̶̲̥̅ used juju on me.. ȋ̝̊̅§ DAT tru??" Dats wat she asked me!!! Sooooooooo, am enjoyin M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ own and pray it will last forever
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by duffles(f): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm single and I'm happy...sometimes it's boring and lonely but when I think of the stress of relationships, I just chill and enjoy my "singlehood"
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
Eneze1: managing
So u are managing me? >:
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by SaucyDolph(f): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
I am enjoying every bit of my relationship. He is my best friend, my brother, my heartbeat, my life, my joy and my everything. I can keep on mentioning and mentioning.I bless the day we met. Our love is stronger than that of Romeo and Juliet shocked kiss

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
duffles: I'm single and I'm happy...sometimes it's boring and lonely but when I think of the stress of relationships, I just chill and enjoy my "singlehood"
Gbam!!!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
Saucy Dolph: I am enjoying every bit of my relationship. He is my best friend, my brother, my heartbeat, my life, my joy and my everything. I can keep on mentioning and mentioning.I bless the day we met. Our love is stronger than that of Romeo and Juliet shocked kiss
What about Bonnie & Clyde?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by binbass(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
I met her in 2008, we go married in 2009 since then she gave me the following
1. 2 Kids(mubarak n barakat)
2. Love n joy
3. contentment
infact i dont regret for a moment for marrying my coated suger HALIMAT.
I LOVE YOU BABY.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
@op. Oh yeah i'm enjoying it. Very very sweet. Only dat i'm feeling a bit insecure cos of distance. But aside that., we're so cool. grin and its a new one.
bodefakorede: guys,expecially ladies,ds questions goes to you,CAN U GIVE UP UR EX TO D POLICE IF HE IS DECLARED WANTED:i nid advice
i've had more dan one ex, but i'd gladly do it to my last ex. But then i don't need it jare.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Guddy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
Am so enjoying my singlehood. It makes me more flexible in all aspect of my life. It conserve my money, time and energy and makes me to concentrate on most basic things of life now as a young man. It could be boring at times but not in the presence of lovely friends and nairaland (where I learn alot and laugh at some funny post and comments).
I will definitely get married when it's time and I know that won't be a problem at all by God's grace.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
Guddy: Am so enjoying my singlehood. It makes me more flexible in all aspect of my life. It conserve my money, time and energy and makes me to concentrate on most basic things of life now as a young man. It could be boring at times but not in the presence of lovely friends and nairaland (where I learn alot and laugh at some funny post and comments).
I will definitely get married when it's time and I know that won't be a problem at all by God's grace.
Gbam!
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
mca795: Hmmm am rely goin 2 say d truth. Am nt enjoyin mine coz av never hold hr hands nt 2 even talk of a kiss and yet she olwys clames dat she love me.
LOL
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Sirmee(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Table Leg :

I hope somebody else is not digging and eating your yams behind you!

not everybody is unfaithful
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by saintugo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Gee001: Not managing any rltnshp at d moment evn though i crave 4 one 2 enjoy. Let's just say 4 now i enjoy being single.
Ma lady we are in a similar position care to hook up
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Ehijess(f): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
Being single sucks. Cant wait to find d right guy

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ehijess: Being single sucks. Cant wait to find d right guy
Ehya
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by segcymoor(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
one needs endurance to enjoy relationship

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by jaymichael(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
i just broke up
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by jaymichael(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
i just broke up today.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by trolling(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
4direct: You have two choices in life: You can stay single and be miserable, or get married and wish you were dead.
in a way i wanna say damn if u do, damn if u dont
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by HARDDON: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ladies cud ß, but a man is neva really totally single .

And so long he can get ït down without the financial involvements and d lil squabbles , he is mos def enjoying his time.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by trolling(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ehijess: Being single sucks. Cant wait to find d right guy
whatsapp me lets kick it off grin
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by trolling(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
any single respectful and humble ladies in the house, holla at me
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Blackbody20(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
mca795: Hmmm am rely goin 2 say d truth. Am nt enjoyin mine coz av never hold hr hands nt 2 even talk of a kiss and yet she olwys clames dat she love me.
you've being scammed bro.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Blackbody20: you've being scammed bro.
So u mean say the gurl dy do am yahoo-yahoo?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by ubong560(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ehijess, am d right guy destined 4 u. Let's start somtin and c how God blesses it. Hope u havent forgotten am a calabar boy and u know wat i can do mostly on bed like a bull-dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.