Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (169907 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Sweet sensation

Sweet sensation?....na hospital be that?....okay na, na part of am be that....the baby needs to be nourished......

@zooms off@@
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

Someone has been wetdreaming.... grin
Who?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
I have died!!!!! I know what I meant.

Una no go put me for wahala
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
My sentiments exactly, thats the reason I've not posted mine.
ayobase: Dey don ban me for romance section o.....
Some threads are gonna close up in no time.

I told sholly to open another chit-chat thread in respect to the slum thread, but wouldnt listen....with the rate of bannings, thread is gonna die very fast!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Me need to create an handle for the baby, Ayo do justice to that.
Maria-Goretti:
responsible? At this age and time? Who cares?
The important thing is, am the one caring the baby.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
dont8: My sentiments exactly, thats the reason I've not posted mine.
Same here. Funny seeing them chanse Raw all over the place
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Are you going to post btw?
Mynd_44:
Same here. Funny seeing them chanse Raw all over the place
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
dont8: Are you going to post btw?
No!!!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Why? Am not sure either, but liked Ayo's response to the questions.
Mynd_44:
No!!!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
dont8: Why? Am not sure either, but liked Ayo's response to the questions.
lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: Speedy, wot did i give to u lastnite? U talking about d semo I fed u rite? undecided
embarassed embarassed semo bawo

ayobase:

Someone has been wetdreaming.... grin
wetin do you? undecided I go vex my anger on you ooo angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2012
speedyboi: embarassed embarassed semo bawo

Im out....no more intruding!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Who?

Speedy I guess!
I thought u knew!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:34am On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Them ban you abi? I know na. Me still dey walk around freely ooo

Yes so....dont know when its gonna expire....dont care either!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2012
dont8: Me need to create an handle for the baby, Ayo do justice to that.

Baby-G is gonna be cool!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2012
dont8: Why? Am not sure either, but liked Ayo's response to the questions.

Thanks buddy!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2012
Damn....speedy don enter again!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase: Damn....speedy don enter again!

undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:25am On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

Yes so....dont know when its gonna expire....dont care either!
awwww. How nice
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2012
speedyboi: embarassed embarassed semo bawo

Enije fuku lara nfu.....why the guilty conscience....called no names na..... wink

Good-am!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

Enije fuku lara nfu.....why the guilty conscience....called no names na..... wink

Good-am!
Sebi iwo lo fun ni fuku je.

Good morning y'all
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2012
So shall it be cheesy
ayobase:

Baby-G is gonna be cool!

You welcome.
ayobase:

Thanks buddy!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2012
Hi guys
Una good morning oh
Wetin de.happen?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2012
dubem3: Hi guys
Una good morning oh
Wetin de.happen?
how far?

Ayo is having his period today so just tolerate him
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2012
Am good ooh
Looks like there is so much going on here these days and am not around enough to keep up.

Ask to see me ASAP
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2012
dubem3: Am good ooh
Looks like there is so much going on here these days and am not around enough to keep up.

Ask to see me ASAP
Why should I?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2012
What are dubem and mynd up to?

Is Ayo having a mental breakdown? Hehe.

Why is Idowuogbo denying a night of pleasure and debauchery with Speedyboi?

Did you guys check out the last post on the E! Thread? Next update is in a few hours wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2012
Why is the gossip queen always posting gossips? Why can't she just stop the aproko?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2012
Whatz good man, I was told Mynd had miscarriage.
dubem3: Hi guys
Una good morning oh
Wetin de.happen?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2012
dont8: Whatz good man, I was told Mynd had miscarriage.
really? That is serious ooo. I wonder who the father was
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2012
Some people so wish to be females..... I tell ya folks, it aint easy to be one...

Save the children! Only £2 per month!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2012
My people, where are you and your friends? Oya oya, go and gather them. Your attention and votes are needed here oo!

https://www.nairaland.com/1121395/events-section-best-poster-year#13437325

[s]Please make sure you don't leave that place, unless you have voted! [/s] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.