Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (169894 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2012
dubem3:

Thought I heard talks about yourself and Ayo fighting up to even breaking bottles, what kind of dinner entails those?

And where did Ayo go?
His senior sister slapped him. He has been sleeping since then
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2012
That is so wrong
Ain't nobody beating ma boyz in my absence.
Who is she and where's she at?
And you, go wake him up
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2012
dubem3: That is so wrong
And you, go wake him up
His face is swollentongue tongue tongue he is too shy to come out and play grin grin grin grin

where is the gossip queen? I need more gists sad sad sad
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2012
Didnt know that some threads belongs to some set of peeps..... Mynd, where is Ayo? I need to discuss some things with him
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Didnt know that some threads belongs to some set of peeps..... Mynd, where is Ayo? I need to discuss some things with him
the last I heard, He was in the derailer's paradise
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
What?

Nothing...cant I call ur name again?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2012
dubem3:

Thought I heard talks about yourself and Ayo fighting up to even breaking bottles, what kind of dinner entails those?

And where did Ayo go?

U know I dont like trouble, especially bullying the weaklings....I took the back exit....just coming in now
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
His senior sister slapped him. He has been sleeping since then

ITSALOI!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2012
dubem3: That is so wrong
And you, go wake him up

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

Nothing...cant I call ur name again?
Okay ooo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
His face is swollentongue tongue tongue he is too shy to come out and play grin grin grin grin

where is the gossip queen? I need more gists sad sad sad

embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed
embarassed

How wil the gossip queen gat gossips when she no dey poke around.....''to your tenth o ye Israel'' na her method these days!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:

Im here SWEET SISTER....should we go orfy?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

Im here SWEET SISTER....should we go orfy?
how can you desert your sister in this condition? What was your motives of visiting in the first place?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
how can you desert your sister in this condition? What was your motives of visiting in the first place?

Im very SWEET sister.....the other sister wouldnt let me go in time...sorry ehn....sorry na!

Let me go get u something....what do you care for....or should we just go together!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

Im very SWEET sister.....the other sister wouldnt let me go in time...sorry ehn....sorry na!

Let me go get u something....what do you care for....or should we just go together!
yes, goin together is better.....we going for antenatal appointment
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
yes, goin together is better.....we going for antenatal appointment

Who is responsible ehn?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

Who is responsible ehn?
responsible? At this age and time? Who cares?
The important thing is, am the one caring the baby.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
responsible? At this age and time? Who cares?
The important thing is, am the one caring the baby.

Im not gonna push further then....but you are gonna be telling me later about it.

Which of the hospitals are we heading to....

@opens the car's door for her to sit....adjusting her seat to relax more@
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Speedy, Idowu is not in. U wanna drop a msg?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Speedy! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
*Peeps in. Looks left and right* abeg shey mynd don cool down? Because i don't wanna have his blood on my hands. cheesy
Idowuogbo:
Babyy kiss kiss
Sweetie kiss. How was last nite? wink. That was the best moment ever. I loved the way you gave it to me real hard grin

ayobase:
Easy bro...dont tell me u stabbed him!
angry wicked people! Chai

ijebabe: Dreamer, who brought you here? Ije boob ko!

grin

Mynd_44: His face is swollen tongue tongue tongue he is too shy to comeout and play grin grin grin grin
eya.....poor ayo sad embarassed
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^
You still dey talk abi? Make I catch you

grin grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase: Speedy, Idowu is not in. U wanna drop a msg?

you are the definition of amebo! angry

@mynd, i get juju ooo. Na just one touch with no remedy. I dey warn you now o!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Speedy, wot did i give to u lastnite? U talking about d semo I fed u rite? undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
speedyboi:

Is that the msg u wanna drop for ur swthrt?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
speedyboi: *Peeps in. Looks left and right* abeg shey mynd don cool down? Because i don't wanna have his blood on my hands. cheesy

Sweetie kiss. How was last nite? wink. That was the best moment ever. I loved the way you gave it to me real hard grin

U shouldnt be here testifying if it were!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
speedyboi:

@mynd, i get juju ooo. Na just one touch with no remedy. I dey warn you now o!
Near me make we see na
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dey don ban me for romance section o.....
Some threads are gonna close up in no time.

I told sholly to open another chit-chat thread in respect to the slum thread, but wouldnt listen....with the rate of bannings, thread is gonna die very fast!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

Im not gonna push further then....but you are gonna be telling me later about it.

Which of the hospitals are we heading to....

@opens the car's door for her to sit....adjusting her seat to relax more@
Sweet sensation
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: Speedy, wot did i give to u lastnite? U talking about d semo I fed u rite? undecided

Someone has been wetdreaming.... grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase: Dey don ban me for romance section o.....
Some threads are gonna close up in no time.

I told sholly to open another chit-chat thread in respect to the slum thread, but wouldnt listen....with the rate of bannings, thread is gonna die very fast!
Them ban you abi? I know na. Me still dey walk around freely ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.