Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (170734 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Do you mind going to Iceland with me?
Maria-Goretti:
not inside the sun....I can still feel the weather inside my room. And yeah, its that bad. Havent stepped outside the compound since 25th...except to church.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
dont8: Do you mind going to Iceland with me?
tempting but no thanks!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta:
Even you. My eyes are on you.
The more you look, the less you see. . .
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
You welcome. Anything, just for you wink
Maria-Goretti:
tempting but no thanks!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
dont8: You welcome. Anything, just for you wink
lol...me likey!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Afam ! shocked wetin you dey find? Politics dey wait for you oooo

Talking about politics; no vex o smiley, I hear say u smashed bottle on jarus' head at the elections
because he did ojoro? grin

No vex ooooo.....beht na you come aproko thread! cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caseless: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
speedyboi:
Afam ! shocked wetin you dey find? Politics dey wait for you oooo

Talking about politics; no vex o smiley, I hear say u smashed bottle on jarus' head at the elections
because he did ojoro? grin

No vex ooooo.....beht na you come aproko thread! cheesy
oboi, afam na garage boy? How him take break bottle for jarus head? Sms....
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
caseless: oboi, afam na garage boy? How him take break bottle for jarus head? Sms....

Ah! Shey na that one you see? Hmmmmmmmmm, I even hear say him stage occupy nairaland protest. He almost ran down seun's servers sef. You don miss ooooo, my brother
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by CrazyMan(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Jesus...this thread his gotten to 25 pages... shocked shocked

I've really missed a lot...

Compliment of the season everyone. wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva:
What's it with you and your posterior...
It is very African in contour and size so I always invite haters to liberally anoint it with their lips... cool
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
e better make I hug am that one old womancheesycheesycheesycheesy
Me and you who old pass sef?? Jewman like you
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Caseless: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
speedyboi:

Ah! Shey na that one you see? Hmmmmmmmmm, I even hear say him stage occupy nairaland protest. He almost ran down seun's servers sef. You don miss ooooo, my brother
hahahahaha.....
This ur gossip no be here ooo. So he staged occupy nl protest and almost ran seun's server down? Oh...google buggle!...i missed the showdown.
Afam shld be arrested for treason....simple!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
It's good ur back on ur original handle grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
****clears throat***
***in trademark cockney accent***
Do u guys have Alomo or Ogidiga ? One needs to imbibe after a hectic day in the office !
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
caseless: hahahahaha.....
This ur gossip no be here ooo. So he staged occupy nl protest and almost ran seun's server down? Oh...google buggle!...i missed the showdown.
Afam shld be arrested for treason....simple!

Treason ke? Bros your own sef......

Well, na their wahala....may almighty God settle their case. E no concern me.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe: I saw the other day as D explorer was running everywhere because he won the Romance section poster of the year? Hahahahaha! I didn't know that a nice humble guy like that would be easily swayed by votes grin grin

Badosky how ur boy? Follypimpi? I hope e don buy new trousers as we dey enter 2013 grin grin
Wetin do hin trouser? Swagga to badt! Na English buoy swaggs u see so.No even talk reach dat side. U wan diss Folly kackings? Ta! Stop she be! If dat boi land bck for dis romance sect hen? U no how e-channel go full? Too much e-knackings and dat includes certain mods wey we don catch live for hin cabana. lipsrsealed wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
CHEI!! Abeg abeg abeg, airwave this tory come my side!! cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
CrazyMan: Jesus...this thread his gotten to 25 pages... shocked shocked

I've really missed a lot...

Compliment of the season everyone. wink

crazy one
How far
Where you Dey?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
bolakale30: ****clears throat***
***in trademark cockney accent***
Do u guys have Alomo or Ogidiga ? One needs to imbibe after a hectic day in the office !
My son, when did you start drinking undecided
Which work sef
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
ijebabe:
Which work sef
You can let him be, he is a man
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2012
Caracta:
Even you. My eyes are on you.
Of course... Remuneration should come in one way or the other nau !
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2012
ijebabe:
Which work sef
Since I started noticing a couple of infirmities ! So I have to heed Apostle Paul's admonition
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2012
bolakale30:
Since I started noticing a couple of infirmities ! So I have to heed Apostle Paul's admonition
The ultimate excuse of drunks. Perfect
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
The ultimate excuse of drunks. Perfect
At least it isn't flawed on the surface and we all know it's unbiblical to see the bible 4rm a figurative point of view, (bar, the parables), so I guess I haven't committed a sin !
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2012
bolakale30:
At least it isn't flawed on the surface and we all know it's unbiblical to see the bible 4rm a figurative point of view, (bar, the parables), so I guess I haven't committed a sin !
Paul told that advice to someone who was ill and not for you touse that as an excuse to get drunk
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Paul told that advice to someone who was ill and not for you touse that as an excuse to get drunk
I am hardly "un-ill" these days
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2012
bolakale30:
I am hardly "un-ill" these days
And who prescribed alcohol?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2012
Don't I like the young man's wits
You're on point joooor
Not in the gutters though
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Do you want to prescribe some?
Or are you now nafdac or ndlea
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Didn't u read Apostle Paul's prescription ?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2012
dubem3: Don't I like the young man's wits
You're on point joooor
Not in the gutters though
Hahahahaha.... Mr Oluwamynd is no doubt very witty himself !
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2012
bolakale30:
Hahahahaha.... Mr Oluwamynd is no doubt very witty himself !
Mynd used to be witty but he grew old
I just hope he doesn't grow d**b too
Drain what's left of his wits
You will need it

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.