Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,317 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (170741 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2012
bolakale30:
Hahahahaha.... Mr Oluwamynd is no doubt very witty himself !
Did you just call me Oluwamynd? I wonder how you...........Most interesting..............
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2012
dubem3:
Mynd used to be witty but he grew old
I just hope he doesn't grow d**b too
Drain what's left of his wits
You will need it
Dude seems my e-mail addy has been hacked
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2012
Haven't seen Ayo of late
Mynd, you mind finding out wassup with him?
Hope the xmas booze hasn't bought him a permanent home in some sophisticated Abuja gutter ooh

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2012
dubem3:
Mynd used to be witty but he grew old
I just hope he doesn't grow d**b too
Drain what's left of his wits
You will need it
***falls 4rm Saturn***
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude seems my e-mail addy has been hacked
Why do you think so?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Did you just call me Oluwamynd? I wonder how you...........Most interesting..............

Well, being a professional hacker comes with an advantage !
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2012
dubem3:
Why do you think so?
Either that or someone has some explaining to do
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2012
dubem3: Haven't seen Ayo of late
Mynd, you mind finding out wassup with him?
Hope the xmas booze hasn't bought him a permanent home in some sophisticated Abuja gutter ooh
he is fine!! Had one bottle of beer and has been hung over since
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Either that or someone has some explaining to do
Or ur security is flawed !
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2012
bolakale30:
Or ur security is flawed !
I think I will stick with my idea. More logical
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I think I will stick with my idea. More logical
Logic is one of the most misused word in the world ! Well...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2012
bolakale30:
Logic is one of the most misused word in the world ! Well...
This does not involve you anymore.

Good morning
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by bolakale30(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
This does not involve you anymore.

Good morning
Now, that's the most diplomatic way of telling me to shut-up; and 4 that I am grateful !
Morning
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2012
*Coughs*
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd who is this young man that is treating you terribly?
People are normally moNiceve to you
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2012
dubem3: Mynd who is this young man that is treating you terribly?
People are normally moNiceve to you
Leave am. It iw not wise to be exchanging words with people like that.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
he is fine!! Had one bottle of beer and has been hung over since
respect the person using that handle....
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
respect the person using that handle....
gimme one reason why
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
gimme one reason why
he is a gentleman!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
he is a gentleman!
And I am what?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
And I am what?
still thinking..
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2012
Lol!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2012
2 days to News Years eve cheesy

What's popping y'all!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
still thinking..
Think fast
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2012
ijebabe: 2 days to News Years eve cheesy

What's popping y'all!
Nothing abeg
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2012
ijebabe: 2 days to News Years eve cheesy

What's popping y'all!
some people are breaking down seriously...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Think fast
douchebag...what does that mean?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
douchebag...what does that mean?
Thank you. I now know what you think of me
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Thank you. I now know what you think of me
I ONLY ASKED THE MEANING..NEVER CALLED YOU THAT, MISTER.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
I ONLY ASKED THE MEANING..NEVER CALLED YOU THAT, MISTER.
Oh I think you did.

The term "douchebag" generally refers to a male with a certain combination of obnoxious characteristics related to attitude, social ineptitude, public behavior, or outwardpresentation.
Though the common douchebag thinks he is accepted by the people around him, most of his peers dislike him. He has an inflated senseof self-worth, compounded by a lack of socialgrace and self-awareness. He behaves inappropriately in public, yet is completely ignorant to how pathetic he appears to others.
He often talks about how cool, successful, and popular he is, yet never catches on to thefact that he comes across as a total loser. Nevertheless, he firmly believes that he is the smartest, most desirable, and most charming person in the room... and will try to bad-rep anyone who would threaten to expose this facade.
He fancies himself a ladies’ man, yet tends to be a joke to all but the most naive of women. He tries to portray himself as part of the in-crowd (a fashionista, an upwardly mobile professional, the life of the party, etc.) but only succeeds in his own mind.
To everyone else, he is an annoying and arrogant phony who comes across as a wannabe overcompensating for his insecurities. He tries to appear like the center of whatever group will tolerate him, but in reality, he is just a tag-along who mooches drinks, women, contacts, social standing, andother benefits from the group... while contributing nothing.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Oh I think you did.

The term "douchebag" generally refers to a male with a certain combination of obnoxious characteristics related to attitude, social ineptitude, public behavior, or outwardpresentation.
[b] Though the common douchebag thinks he is accepted by the people around him, most of his peers dislike him. He has an inflated senseof self-worth, compounded by a lack of socialgrace and self-awareness. He behaves inappropriately in public, yet is completely ignorant to how pathetic he appears to others.
He often talks about how cool, successful, and popular he is, yet never catches on to thefact that he comes across as a total loser. Nevertheless, he firmly believes that he is the smartest, most desirable, and most charming person in the room... and will try to bad-rep anyone who would threaten to expose this facade.
He fancies himself a ladies’ man, yet tends to be a joke to all but the most naive of women. He tries to portray himself as part of the in-crowd (a fashionista, an upwardly mobile professional, the life of the party, etc.) but only succeeds in his own mind.
To everyone else, he is an annoying and arrogant phony who comes across as a wannabe overcompensating for his insecurities. He tries to appear like the center of whatever group will tolerate him, but in reality, he is just a tag-along [/b] who mooches drinks, women, contacts, social standing, andother benefits from the group... while contributing nothing.
Dis surely defines dat Errand boy! cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
More like DN

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.