Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:22 AM

D'banj - Top Of The World - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - Top Of The World (19530 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by ejifranks(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2012
Nice..... Who Produced it

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by cyril83(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2012
Matured song with matured beat unlike those noisy beat of that loya milk hawker....wake up jazzy

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by wasiudvd(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2012
Advice for those saying ghana now rule african music.
''don't let R2B hear u o''
for the few critics of this song '' tonto dike is in the studio, working on sumtin for ya''

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2012
...and this is what some babies called a classic? ***tomakint nods head and passes by***
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by funkymedina: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2012
how sad is it that dbanj has to pay all these jobless youths to come here and be faking how wonderfull the song is. EYA!! The END don come !!
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2012
funky medina: how sad is it that dbanj has to pay all these jobless youths to come here and be faking how wonderfull the song is. EYA!! The END don come !!

I still can't understand why so many babies will come here and whine and shout that D'banj is the best and all that psychobabbles when in actual fact the guy is gone musically! They thought people who frequent here are palmwine tappers and cattle rearers, bunch of clowns! Classic ko, piroro ni!

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by teeluv(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2012
kaaai.. when dbanj turn rihanna.. na wa oo. and someone called this a classic?.. SMH.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2012
teeluv: kaaai.. when dbanj turn rihanna.. na wa oo. and someone called this a classic?.. SMH.
Trust me funky medina had said it all, they are all bunch of 'jobless neophytes' who can't even identify with real talent, thank God I witnessed the 80s, thank God there is a Tuface, thank God for those who gave us real music (even in Nigeria) way back then!

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by teeluv(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2012
who ever wants to listen to a classic should buy an ABBA album or a BoneyM album.. as far as this track is concerned. im sure it will end up with the other songs like oyato and bachelor.. he should stick to collabos for now and get his rythm back abeeeg...

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by Odinaka00(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2012
PeterKbaba:

WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK WHEN YOU WERE IN SCHOOL/WORK, WHAT LANGUAGE DOES YOU PASTORS USE IN TALKING TO U, IS IT YOUR INDIGENOUS LANGUAGE. PLS SHUT D FVK UP. WE ARE TIRED OF ALL THIS YOUR CHILDISH MIND GAME OF DIVIDE AND RULE... YOU WANT YORUBAS TO FEEL DUMBT LOLLLLL WE ARE LAUGHING OUR ASS OUT. WE YORUBAS ARE PROUD OF HIM, REMEMBER HE CAME TO NIGERIA FEW MONTHS AGO AND ASK THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PASTOR IN AFRICA ( A YORUBA MAN ) PASTOR ADEBOYE TO PRAY FOR HIM.

JUST FOR THE RECORDS, YORUBAS ALL OVER THE WORLD AS ONE IMPORTANT INFORMATION EMBEDDED IN THEIR DNA, WHICH SAYS " ODO T'O BA GBAGBE ORISUN E, OMA GBE NI " MEANING THE RIVER THAT FORGETS ITS ROOT, WILL GO DRY. IF YOU CAN DECODE THAT. THUMBS UP

Na wao

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by najoke: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:

I still can't understand why so many babies will come here and whine and shout that D'banj is the best and all that psychobabbles when in actual fact the guy is gone musically! They thought people who frequent here are palmwine tappers and cattle rearers, bunch of clowns! Classic ko, piroro ni!

Well said,played d song for some of colleagues without the "am Dbanj" and they were like is Akon now singing Christmas carol

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by bignero: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2012
6/10
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by Egbagirl(f): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2012
na_joke:

Well said,played d song for some of colleagues without the "am Dbanj" and they were like is Akon now singing Christmas carol

Immediately I started playing the song, my mind went straight to Akon!!! Tbh, this is no classic and I really wasn't feeling it at all. undecided undecided
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tellwsdom: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2012
Burial song undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by Egbagirl(f): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2012
tellwsdom: Burial song undecided undecided

Lmao!!!! grin grin grin
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2012
na_joke:

You dey mind them, sometimes I wonder why Nigerian youths love celebrating mediocrities with passion something you hardly find in many advanced countries!!! And when you try to point there attentions to it, they labeled you 'haters'! Well, what is another man's meat must definitely be another man's pooh!!
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by teeluv(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2012
tellwsdom: Burial song undecided undecided

guy you harsh ooo.. kilode...
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by samnugba(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2012
I DOWNLOADED IT ONCE, HEARD IT ONCE, DELETED IT AND...

EMPTIED THE RECYCLE BIN!! :-C

4 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by sammmiey1: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2012
Rihanna in d making!Dbanj is derailing awfully!..kon dey shout like e don lost e potency,r we goin 4war?Dbanj or Skibanj wotevr u'r calld,u cn do better,I tink u stil need mre tym.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2012
samnugba: I DOWNLOADED IT ONCE, HEARD IT ONCE, DELETED IT AND...

***tomakint rolling on the floor still laughing hard, manages to stand up and point to samnugba*** and exhales...'you sir, you are a funny dude and very truthfully blunt' really love your guts
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by cyril83(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:

You dey mind them, sometimes I wonder why Nigerian youths love celebrating mediocrities with passion something you hardly find in many advanced countries!!! And when you try to point there attentions to it, they labeled you 'haters'! Well, what is another man's meat must definitely be another man's pooh!!
shuttttt d phuck hater...don't they change style in ur advanced countries?...d song is cool mister

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2012
I ll i get my 4MB back now!!!

Classic ke ?
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by airmark(m): 11:22am On Dec 13, 2012
Best song from an african artist this year.No wonder it's the Nation's cup 2013 theme song. If you are not feeling this song, even if a dog bites you, you wont feel it.

8 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by cyril83(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2012
samm_miey: Rihanna in d making!Dbanj is derailing awfully!..kon dey shout like e don lost e potency,r we goin 4war?Dbanj or Skibanj wotevr u'r calld,u cn do better,I tink u stil need mre tym.
stop hating maggot.....tell d whole world one good thing u have done for yoursef this year...if u like hate or like him eja nla keeps rolling and enjoyin wit his crew unlike ur broda wey dey hawk loya milk for street

5 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2012
cyril83: shuttttt d phuck hater...don't they change style in ur advanced countries?...d song is cool mister

I just said it "hater", cool? For your mind cheesy grin by the way how old are you? Before someone come tell you again say;
'Mama do good oo, (she do good),
Mama wey give us indomie (she do good)
Indomie sweet well well, (indomie)......

sweet pass am, small small boys sha undecided
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by dimcee(f): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2012
Score:2%.it is bc this rubbish į̸̸̨§ from dbanj dt į̸̸̨§ why u pple are saying nice things tonto song better pass dis one and U̶̲̥̅̊ pple spoil the song . 9ja
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by cyril83(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2012
samnugba: I DOWNLOADED IT ONCE, HEARD IT ONCE, DELETED IT AND...

you are here condemning God's favourite from your bb javelin curve,how on earth do u expect d beat to sound better...mumu

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by yamunla(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2012
Logicboy03: Wow....what a sh!tty song. Very formulaic.

It is borrowing off the pop formula;

"rising up" type of lyrics X sad+progressive beat
SADDIST..!!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by backbelle: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2012
Haters keep hating,D'banj keeps making... Get ur head examined if u still hating dis guy by now, accept ur fate and repent b4 it's too late for u. Those u support are no wre to be found. Dis guy makes history and cash almost every week and u make mouth everyday. Ur mate dey build house and u dey thief nails...GBA FUN OGA E!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by NEROSKY(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2012
D'banj has been receiving all the commendation and plaudit, No even thank for the poster
We don suffer o! We nobi human being
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by cyril83(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:

I just said it "hater", cool? For your mind cheesy grin by the way how old are you? Before someone come tell you again say;
'Mama do good oo, (she do good),
Mama wey give us indomie (she do good)
Indomie sweet well well, (indomie)......

sweet pass am, small small boys sha undecided
that's exactly wat u are chicken brain,don't even know what you guyz really want from him,if he sings in yoruba u'll complain,spanish or any other language u'll stil complain...must you compare him with any other person? Grow up bigot

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by yamunla(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2012
cyril83: Matured song with matured beat unlike those noisy beat of that loya milk hawker....wake up jazzy
Ahahahahahahahahahahahah..LWTMB@Loya milk hawker..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing / Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa / Davido – "Fia" (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.