Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:20 AM

D'banj - Top Of The World - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - Top Of The World (19525 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by sleekymag(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
D-Banj nice song, am impressed. On point as an official theme song for the AFCON. Besides, the song will be enjoyed more by all Africans!

Thumbs up to DBANJ joor!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by footreja: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
funky medina: Shame no dey catch una? It is the speakers fault, oh! na ur bandwidth cause am , infact na dr dre headset you need . Wack is Wack!! and nothing can save it !! I have a quad-core gaming desktop with correct headset in a country were the speed of the bandwidth will spin ur head and still.... naija rihanna fall hand !

Then your hearing problem is beyond repair

4 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
funky medina: Shame no dey catch una? It is the speakers fault, oh! na ur bandwidth cause am , infact na dr dre headset you need . Wack is Wack!! and nothing can save it !! I have a quad-core gaming desktop with correct headset in a country were the speed of the bandwidth will spin ur head and still.... naija rihanna fall hand !
The funniest part is that these 'Dbanj freaks' thought palm wine tappers and cattle rearers are the ones frequenting this place, if you listened to the song over and over again you will still hear the usual 'Iam d'banj' 'the low grunt (hmnnn)' and the usual funny and unnecessary antics from him he was even trying to sound westernized (its not even jelling) and the likes! Well kudos to Dbanj for churning out another nursery rhymes to his teeming fans undecided. Man you have said it all, wack is wack!!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by adelaja70(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Great song!....Nice beat,everything about the song is perfect.Keep it up man.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by iamdsam: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
muumuu: Rubbish song,nt typical dbanj style....#poo#.wtf is classic abt dis pshaun?
Maybe you dey use one I love u China phone. Go use Nokia phone or Blackberry take listen. If you nor still feel the song, then go to the doctor to check your ear drums

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by adelaja70(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
lwise: Shiooo, Oliver twist was the last good song that came from Dbanj.Let him keep trying if he could have anyone like Oliver twist.Guys let's wait for his nxt single next year March.
Bros,enter ARO for Abeokuta...Kindly tell the doctor to start your treatment from your ears not ur brain o,u hear?

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by funkymedina: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
Thanks guys for the laughs cheesy ..its pity dbanj has taken the plung by allowing outsiders from the west who r only inetrested in milking whatever they can from his past success and ruin his career.. A few sheckles of silver cant get you far and many young guys full of talent are there to take ur place. I was a fan but the guy has messed up and employing u people to do his bidding only makes it worse. I feel una don earn the 10k wey dem pay you so I am out! but u you talk too much I shall return!

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by adelaja70(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
funky medina:

just trying to make these omo craze people work hard for thier moneyy. Good songs sell themselves! you dont need an army of jobless ants to spam the forum saying how wonderful a very wack song is! Oliver twist is old and needs a junior one , if dbanj cant do it , the recycle bin of music history is calling him
My brother,your problem is beyond repair.....#no offence

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by DaWhiz: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
This may not be his famous and usual music style but IMHO this is certainly a commendable track.

Love or hate him - he's on top of the world.

Can't say I blame the haters, all they can do is hate. Not new.

Thumbs up D'banj, keep repping!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by basher(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
footreja:

Then your hearing problem is beyond repair

What is wrong with you? Do you expect everyone to like the song? Do you think your silly comments or likes will influence the perfomance of the song in the market/charts negatively or positively?

Meanwhile, if dbanj himself happens to stumble on this thread, don't you know that it is the critizing comments that he'll concentrate on to see if he could adjust himself for improvement? Do you think he has time for faceless NL azz-kissers? I'm sure he has more than enough azz-kissers in real life!!

Team Dbanj ko, team mavin ni; go and get a life!!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by chromoTop: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
well you could say its wack, like always do you have to be educated that good music means different things and comes differently to people? You just express your opinion and leave the stage man!
me thinks his audience was the reason it is different. kind of a get-up-and-show-yourself song. Meant for the nation's cup. So he probably didn't write the song. I would say its ok.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by iamdsam: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
D'banj absolutely did a great job on this song. Make all your haters go vacation for space. I represent db. Osheeeee!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
basher:

What is wrong with you? Do you expect everyone to like the song? Do you think your silly comments or likes will influence the perfomance of the song in the market/charts negatively or positively?

Meanwhile, if dbanj himself happens to stumble on this thread, don't you know that it is the critizing comments that he'll concentrate on to see if he could adjust himself for improvement? Do you think he has time for faceless NL azz-kissers? I'm sure he has more than enough azz-kissers in real life!!

@Basher, you for ask them how many copies there 'Oliver Twist' don sell despite the media hype perhaps the song don hit certified gold, platinum perhaps the highly rated 'diamond status'! I don't know what's wrong with all these clowns. Tuface has been representing and he is still doing it with class, yet he is not under any big label so to say!
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by eyenCalabar(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
D'banj is gradually changing from the area boys manner his songs used to be when he was with his 9ja brothers and beginning to view life from another perspective now. But if he goes back to start shouting again, i'll know he's just anything goes kind of person. I think this is good.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by RedLight1: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
funky medina:

just trying to make these omo craze people work hard for thier moneyy. Good songs sell themselves! you dont need an army of jobless ants to spam the forum saying how wonderful a very wack song is! Oliver twist is old and needs a junior one , if dbanj cant do it , the recycle bin of music history is calling him
no i think u are the crazy one... telling us ghana music rule ..when their best artist (sakordie is under dbanj) wake up son ...

if u dont like the song nobody is forcing u... just delete it and get the fhuck outta here

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by RedLight1: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
lol... what was the ghana song u recommended again? i cant seem find it on youtube (despite the fact that almost all song in the world is on youtube) that means the world doesn't recognize ghana or whatever u ugly poo have too say (what a shame)... now scram and go and eat ur banku that makes u people uglier grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by RedLight1: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:
The funniest part is that these 'Dbanj freaks' thought palm wine tappers and cattle rearers are the ones frequenting this place, if you listened to the song over and over again you will still hear the usual 'Iam d'banj' 'the low grunt (hmnnn)' and the usual funny and unnecessary antics from him he was even trying to sound westernized (its not even jelling) and the likes! Well kudos to Dbanj for churning out another nursery rhymes to his teeming fans undecided. Man you have said it all, wack is wack!!!
wake up son... that gaynian negro intention is to bring dbanj down.. and u follow him dey talk like zombie to bring ur fellow nigerian down.. or are u gaynian poo too? if at all u dont like the song ... u coulda just leave ur comment and ignore the thread afterall no one is gonna force u to like it abi?

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by funkymedina: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
una don return from break abi? Dont make me start again ooo for this burial song wey dbnj sing grin
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
****2GO NAIRA MAGIC***
EXPOSED! Discover the Secret of making N6,000 Daily on 2go By just chatting VISIT WWW.MY2GOCASH.TK And grab your copy of the 2go Naira Kit. IF yOU IGNORE THIS MESSAGE IT WONT STOP ME FROM MAKING N6,000 TOMORROW.

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by funkymedina: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Red-Light:

wake up son... that gaynian negro intention is to bring dbanj down.. and u follow him dey talk like zombie to bring ur fellow nigerian down.. or are u gaynian poo too? if at all u dont like the song ... u coulda just leave ur comment and ignore the thread afterall no one is gonna force u to like it abi?

You wake up son[b][/b] I am nigerian 110% I dont judge good music based on a persons nationality, if a nigerin is wack then thats just what it is. You minions think spamming this forum will immediately make a burial song wonderful and classic! nonsence . The song i recommended was by kwabena kwabena tilled *aso' you can also listen to kolom , and lots more ..
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
Red-Light:

Son, musically we can never jell! I understand your passions but if you really want to know where I belong you may read this at your leisure; https://www.nairaland.com/1026662/good-80s-just-what-taste, good music sells itself
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by chronique(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nice song in my own opinion. Complete u-turn from wat we're used to n it sounds good. Didnt feel it wen I first played it... I think a better job can be done on his vocals. Wud probably grow on pple as it has a pattern/style that's close to what Akon does. Nice job!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by RedLight1: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
funky medina:

You wake up son[b][/b] I am nigerian 110% I dont judge good music based on a persons nationality, if a nigerin is wack then thats just what it is. You minions think spamming this forum will immediately make a burial song wonderful and classic! nonsence . The song i recommended was by kwabena kwabena tilled *aso' you can also listen to kolom , and lots more ..
then u are a stupiid nigerian ... no offense... but ur kwabena is the most suckish thing av ever heard in my life ... i wish there is time machine to go back in time and delete the moment i listen to that suckish song... btw is the guy ur friend .. ewwwwwwwww gross

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by brixton: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
back belle: Haters keep saying if not for Donjazzy, there wouldn't av been D'banj...My question is: Is D'banj d only artist Donjazzy produces' for? Wat happened to othrs?... Time is telling already....Haters,repent b4 it's too late... GBA FUN OGA E!

try and listen to goody bag bt d'prince. Omoba got a banging album still selling high ind market.
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
Is this D'Banj for real? This is not his typical style of music but wow, I'm super impressed.

4 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by babaniyen1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nice 1 Skibanj... love your energy, persistence and business sense. I no u re still going places.... keep buzzing, Bless

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by RedLight1: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:
Son, musically we can never jell! I understand your passions but if you really want to know where I belong you may read this at your leisure; https://www.nairaland.com/1026662/good-80s-just-what-taste, good music sells itself
u still dont get the point ... u sound like u are hating on dbanj... nobody cares if u like song from the 80s ... i like songs from the 80s too .. and i like anything good ..... if u dont like this particular song by dbanj .. all u suppose to do is tell the world ur opinion and chill instead of countering anyone that like the song, as if they are stupid for liking the song... dont hate the player son, hate the game

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by footreja: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
basher:

Bashiru or wetin be your mumu name? I have a life which ya douchetard will envy. If you wanna criticise, do it sensibly. To say this track is wack by the likes of tomakint, funkymadina etc, is quite annoying. I am not a dbanj fan, i like good music. You can go and kill yaself. Ewu bashiru

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by charliekay: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
I dnt kwn y u hatrers can't accept d song is on point...abeg d sound track is awesum...vocal is on point...lyrics is short but has a message...d banj am so proud of u...wow u r a gud artist...

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Red-Light:

u still dont get the point ... u sound like u are hating on dbanj... nobody cares if u like song from the 80s ... i like songs from the 80s too .. and i like anything good ..... if u dont like this particular song by dbanj .. all u suppose to do is tell the world ur opinion and chill instead of countering anyone that like the song, as if they are stupid for liking the song... dont hate the player son, hate the game
You like songs from the 80s? No way Sir, I have gone through your comments here, you simply like 'D'banj as a person' stick with that, now you know my taste what else?

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by charlesopp(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
na_joke: Is this Dbanj or Akon?

I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ only tink say na only me seee am lik dt ooo..even d lyrics reminds you of akon songs like freedom or sunny day

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by RedLight1: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:
You like songs from the 80s? No way Sir, I have gone through your comments here, you simply like 'D'banj as a person' stick with that, now you know my taste what else?
lol i like dbanj as a person, have u seeing me created thread on dbanj or what? and whats up with liking him?... is it a bad thing? and what makes u think i dont like songs from the 80s (or any music at all)... the fact that i dont have talk about it doesnt mean i dont like it ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing / Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa / Davido – "Fia" (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.