Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,466 members, 7,770,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:57 AM

D'banj - Top Of The World - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - Top Of The World (19527 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by sammmiey1: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2012
cyril83: stop hating maggot.....tell d whole world one good thing u have done for yoursef this year...if u like hate or like him eja nla keeps rolling and enjoyin wit his crew unlike ur broda wey dey hawk loya milk for street
. Naija wit dia suffering&smilin attitude,I pity ya...everytin is alwyz ryt in dia perspectives evn if its wack.....let's put hands on deck 2spank dis fella so that he can make amends wia necessary
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by lwise(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2012
Shiooo, Oliver twist was the last good song that came from Dbanj.Let him keep trying if he could have anyone like Oliver twist.Guys let's wait for his nxt single next year March.
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by samnugba(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2012
cyril83: you are here condemning God's favourite from your bb
javelin curve,how on earth do u expect d beat to sound
better...mumu

stypril or surii, whatever your name is, are you okay? are you fine? do you have injury on your head? you damn useless fool is so idiotic to read to comprehend that, I EMPTIED MY RECYCLE BIN. ODE! SMH
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by cyril83(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2012
back belle: Haters keep hating,D'banj keeps making... Get ur head examined if u still hating dis guy by now, accept ur fate and repent b4 it's too late for u. Those u support are no wre to be found. Dis guy makes history and cash almost every week and u make mouth everyday. Ur mate dey build house and u dey thief nails...GBA FUN OGA E!
those are local eedioot who knows nothing but poo ...most of them hailed from rural area

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by cyril83(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2012
samnugba:

stypril or surii, whatever your name is, are you okay? are you fine? do you have injury on your head? you damn useless fool is so idiotic to read to comprehend that, I EMPTIED MY RECYCLE BIN. ODE! MSH
see what am saying...how on earth do you expect a phone that could not quote very well bring out a good sound...listen to that music frm a beta fone my frnd

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by sammmiey1: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2012
Why all the exaltation on dis wack song?some people can be so deaf sha!shior
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by airmark(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2012
samm_miey: Why all the exaltation on dis wack song?some people can be so deaf sha!shior
Also the organisers of african nation's cup are deaf too. You have auditory impairment.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2012
cyril83: that's exactly wat u are chicken brain,don't even know what you guyz really want from him,if he sings in yoruba u'll complain,spanish or any other language u'll stil complain...must you compare him with any other person? Grow up bigot

Son, I don't know if you are a cattle-rearer or a palm wine tapper but I am not, if I could recall were you not the same 'certified dolt' labeling Don Jazzy, Loya Milk Hawker? A guy that produced the hit that is still making your arrogant kokomaster relevant musically! You are indeed a complete neophyte musically!!! grin
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by yamunla(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2012
cyril83: see what am saying...how on earth do you expect a phone that could not quote very well bring out a good sound...listen to that music frm a beta fone my frnd
Looooooooolzzzzzzzzz..no mind that mumu wey dey use TECNO 2010 model..

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by yamunla(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2012
airmark:
Also the organisers of african nation's cup are deaf too. You have auditory impairment.
dont mind that i-diot..weyrey in the making

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by cyril83(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2012
samm_miey: . Naija wit dia suffering&smilin attitude,I pity ya...everytin is alwyz ryt in dia perspectives evn if its wack.....let's put hands on deck 2spank dis fella so that he can make amends wia necessary
imagine how does wack coming frm dbanj affecting nigeria...we had failed in putting hands on deck to rescue nigeria as a country so how does putting hands on deck for dbanj music save nigeria from her problem...think b4 u type kid

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by yamunla(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:

Son, I don't know if you are a cattle-rearer or a palm wine tapper but I am not, if I could recall were you not the same 'certified dolt' labeling Don Jazzy, Loya Milk Hawker? A guy that produced the hit that is still making your arrogant kokomaster relevant musically! You are indeed a complete neophyte musically!!! grin
shut-up mumu of the highest order...which stoopid hit did jazzy make..as humble as D'banj is..,considering the fact that he owns the larger share of MO'hits..odee

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2012
cyril83: see what am saying...how on earth do you expect a phone that could not quote very well bring out a good sound...listen to that music frm a beta fone my frnd

Oh he needs to listen to the song from a better phone to 'feel it' omo that one na tun tun I dey hear so!! No wonder the guy thought signing up to 'GOOD MUSIC' automatically makes him an 'International Artiste' when actually the guy is just lazying around just tell me the diff in that song to Terry G, Wizkid and all Naija artistes songs? Son, change your weed to an ordinary cigar! Weed no flow well with your blood!!!
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by ayox2003: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2012
Where is Deenee? And those who said D'banj can't make it without Don J?

Another banger that's the official SS theme for Nations Cup.

Xmas and New year gift from the Kokomaster!

Frawzey

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by cyril83(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:

if am a neophyte which means nothing to me grammatically but unrecognized slogan then u are indeed neonata when it comes to music...okay tell me one thing you dnt like abt this music

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by funkymedina: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
Dbanj goal for 2013 is to be like RIHANNA!!! D version of rihanna wey so sabi speak english. Omo america dey find tolotolo wey go dey jump for inside video..who get experience ?? Dbanj!
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by davodyguy: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
did he say 'I'm on top of the world smoking Indian hemp'?
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by RedLight1: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
lovely song

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by RedLight1: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
funky medina: Dbanj goal for 2013 is to be like RIHANNA!!! D version of rihanna wey so abi speak english. Omo america dey find tolotolo wey go dey jump for inside video..who get experience ?? Dbanj!
u have got ur 2mins attention ... Now do urself a favor... eat rat poison grin grin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by cyril83(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:

Oh he needs to listen to the song from a better phone to 'feel it' omo that one na tun tun I dey hear so!! No wonder the guy thought signing up to 'GOOD MUSIC' automatically makes him an 'International Artiste' when actually the guy is just lazying around just tell me the diff in that song to Terry G, Wizkid and all Naija artistes songs? Son, change your weed to an ordinary cigar! Weed no flow well with your blood!!!
you must defo be high on mat sticks...listen to the song from bad speaker brings out bad production both in tunes and beat which cud be meaningless to ur ear drum....that song is cool you cant jsut keep condemning everything coming from the innocent man who barely recognize any hater from any planet but busy making his fame and money ...get a life

4 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by backbelle: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
Haters keep saying if not for Donjazzy, there wouldn't av been D'banj...My question is: Is D'banj d only artist Donjazzy produces' for? Wat happened to othrs?... Time is telling already....Haters,repent b4 it's too late... GBA FUN OGA E!

4 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by RedLight1: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
lwise: Shiooo, Oliver twist was the last good song that came from Dbanj.Let him keep trying if he could have anyone like Oliver twist.Guys let's wait for his nxt single next year March.
may be u didnt listen to this particular track... can i buy u bandwidth to download it

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
cyril83: you must defo be high on mat sticks...listen to a song from bad speaker brings out bad production both in tunes and beat which cudnt be meaningless to ur ear drum....that song is cool you can jsut keep condemning everything coming from the innocent man who barely recognize any hater from any planet but busy making his fame and money ...get a life

ok!!! ....and please don't you ever smoke mat stick again, trust me it's highly cancerous!!!
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by dont8(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nice observation, but he'll surely get there.
ogugua88: He can use some vocal training.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by vickyboiz: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
Premiere: Vickyboiz - Ise Ti Yato

Download the music now

http://http://www./music/59/vicky-boiz---ise-ti-yato.html
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by footreja: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
I would advise those who call this song, a wack to listen through original 'Beat by DRE' headset. I like this song more than oliver twist. Bravo

5 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by funkymedina: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
Red-Light:

u have got ur 2mins attention ... Now do urself a favor... eat rat poison grin grin

just trying to make these omo craze people work hard for thier moneyy. Good songs sell themselves! you dont need an army of jobless ants to spam the forum saying how wonderful a very wack song is! Oliver twist is old and needs a junior one , if dbanj cant do it , the recycle bin of music history is calling him
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by dhrey: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
samm_miey: . Naija wit dia suffering&smilin attitude,I pity ya...everytin is alwyz ryt in dia perspectives evn if its wack.....let's put hands on deck 2spank dis fella so that he can make amends wia necessary
see dis nitwit,is nt ur fault.i can see u are stil a kid beggin 4 money at hm.discover ur talent n stp condemnin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by footreja: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by playahP(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
First of all; the song is okay!

-d'banj didn't write this song... He's more like a puppet now!

- the smooth voice was achieved by passing the voice sample through several filters!!... I suspect there is also some guit fx on the voice!!... Notice he was slightly sounding like akon!!

Thank you sony!
Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by tomakint: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
funky medina:

just trying to make these omo craze people work hard for thier moneyy. Good songs sell themselves! you dont need an army of jobless ants to spam the forum saying how wonderful a very wack song is! Oliver twist is old and needs a junior one , if dbanj cant do it , the recycle bin of music history is calling him
That is too convoluted for babies in the house to understand, for now let me just stay at the sidelines and be grinning at 'clowns'

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Top Of The World by funkymedina: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Shame no dey catch una? It is the speakers fault, oh! na ur bandwidth cause am , infact na dr dre headset you need . Wack is Wack!! and nothing can save it !! I have a quad-core gaming desktop with correct headset in a country were the speed of the bandwidth will spin ur head and still.... naija rihanna fall hand !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing / Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa / Davido – "Fia" (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.