Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 (17345 Views)

Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
From my analysis orji is coming first with my man uduaghan 2nd

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by kehindesalisu: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
jodeci: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,for rendering millions of active youths jobless.
true talk..thats why his son was caught with 40,000 dolls...smh.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Emmy9898: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Julieccentric:

boring! undecided

O Yea?

Perhaps, I'm not supposed "to go there", right?

Well, I have. grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by bilms(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Babatunde Raji Fashola of lagos should take the lead here..
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Splendblex(f): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
No body mentioned LIYEL IMOKE,oya i nominate him!
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by muzmeel: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
Rabiu kwankwaso of kano for his antipeople policies and arrogance.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
[size=18pt]All of una dey waste una time

Alao Akala has this award on lockdown from 2005-2015.

So the post is not Vacant.

Alao-Akala still wins it even though he is no longer governor[/size]

[img]http://www.wazobiareport.com/Images/Reports/Alao-Akala-21-02-2011.PNG[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Biggyd2: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
Well, when their leader is still busy rotating like a barber's chair, what do you expect?
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
@jodeci abeg for info sake it was jigawa governor's son dat was arrested das Sule Lamido nt Sanusi Lamido. Bt den i nominate T.A.Orji imajine owing workers somtyms 3months salary n using d land use act as if hes d only governor to use oda peoples land wtout finkin of d future generation of dat community
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by ITbomb(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
I'm suspecting that T.A ORJI is rigging this nomination to his favor, it is becoming a landslide

5 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by kolo007: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
dayokanu: [size=18pt]All of una dey waste una time

Alao Akala has this award on lockdown from 2005-2015.

So the post is not Vacant.

Alao-Akala still wins it even though he is no longer governor[/size]

[img]http://www.wazobiareport.com/Images/Reports/Alao-Akala-21-02-2011.PNG[/img]

Bros God bless you, Akala or whatever hims useless name is.. Is the worst(present, past or future) Gov in Nigeria!! AKALA AKALA!!!! WORST GOV in AFRICA(and beyond)..
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Eifeh(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
kolo007:

Bros God bless you, Akala or whatever hims useless name is.. Is the worst(present, past or future) Gov in Nigeria!! AKALA AKALA!!!! WORST GOV in AFRICA(and beyond)..
guy you bad ooo

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by CzarChris(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
ITbomb: I'm suspecting that T.A ORJI is rigging this nomination to his favor, it is becoming a landslide
Bros, the thing tire me o. Am heading to the tribunal to contest this anomale, this fragrant disregard for the popular vote of the people. How dare he take the 1st position from my able sweet sugar coat tongued Ewuelu roaches anuofia okorocha. Who is on a mission to make every imo indigene a pauper to replicate the almajiri menace of the north in imo, so he can be the emperor handing out largresse to those he has improvished, while making a publicity stunt out of it to appear as a messiah. But God pass am. He has disappointed the masses that fought and died to keep give him power. Okorocha God will judge you.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Rescop: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
I tink d worst is Rochas okorocha, he only plays mouth politics,he has indirectly bought all imo properties in d name of commercialization,i tink he is d most wicked too
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Uchechrist06(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Booty4me u prove urself a fool 4 calling Gov Obi as d worst governor in Nigeria. Ur brain n veiws look dormant. U talk lyk a confused pesin dress up move round Anambra n stop messin up wit ur mouth
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by wale0911: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
sheweezy: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, that man is just a noise maker and a thug. All he does is spoil what is on ground and shout up and down like a lunatic he is. Others are building up, he is pulling down structures

undecided

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
T. A. Orji (aka Thief After Orji)
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by serenegroup(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
uduaghan of delta state. warri is an eye saw potholes and bowl holes every where floods on major road when it rains i wounder what he does with oil money
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by qualified(f): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Thief After Orji of Abia state
workers are owed salaries, pensions are not paid, non-indigenes are sacked from civil service. Infrastructure is zero etc
etc
etc
etc
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
qualified: Thief After Orji of Abia state
workers are owed salaries, pensions are not paid, non-indigenes are sacked from civil service. Infrastructure is zero etc
etc
etc
etc

Its possible that the state is in debt before he came to power.Am sure his hands are tied.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
[quote
author=poyet]I nominate Sokoto state governor...he is worse than d
worst. Imagine using gravels to construct roads in d
metropolis...spraying money to beggars on d streets..there can neva b
any worst dan Wamakko! Mschew*[/quote] hahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahhahahahahaa *FAINTS*
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
Anaskie:
My man, we are ready to exchange. Take Orji and give us Uduaghan. Please.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! Anwuola meeee !!!!!
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by nagoma(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
kehinde salisu: true talk..thats why his son was caught with 40,000 dolls...smh.

You are confused. You don't know the difference between Sule Lamido and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Armenia: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Gov.emmanuel uduagh......wat ever is the worst governor.he signs contracts and executes them.he is a calculative theif.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
serenegroup: uduaghan of delta state. warri is an eye saw potholes and bowl holes every where floods on major road when it rains i wounder what he does with oil money

I think the state can do more with the allocation that comes to it,delta state is richer than some African states added together ,but still yet nothing.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
2ru-talk:
Gov. Martin Elechi of Ebonyi State is the worst Governor that has ever lived on this planet.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by swit16(f): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
ujchief:
i lot of people will agree wit u. Heck, i will even agree wit u if infrastructural development is the only criteria here, but what of security, health care, housing, education? I know that Abia is among the least indepted states. I know that more than 131 primary health care centres has sprouted all over the states. I know that his initiative to keep security forces in aba and environs has ensured that kidnaping does not return to abia even after it was successfully eradicated.
T.a is performing way below expectations, but comparing him with these northern governors that breed almajiris is a no brainer.
How much did Thief T.A Orji pay you? As far as am concerned,he is d worstest of d worstest of d worst governors in Naija undecided
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by stronger9: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOMINATING OTHER GOVERNORS APART FROM T.A.ORJI,I WISH YOU THAT YOU SHALL BE RULED FOREVER BY A GOVERNOR LIKE T A ORJI. I DO NOT THINK THAT ANY GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE CAN BEAT T A ORJI IN BEING INCOMPETENT. THE DUDE IS NOT FIT TO BE A CONCILLOR. COME TO ABIA STATE AND WEEP. I AM SO ASHAMED OF EVEN MENTIONING HIS NAME AS A GOVERNOR
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by dnawah(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
jmoore:
Sanusi is a governor of which state?
naira state:-D
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by DonaldGenes(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
TRUTHTELA: All the 36 state Governors are what you call FAILURES. They're WORSE unto themselves,none is better than each other. Don't you guys get it? Name a state that can boast of basic amenities of life? None.
Na so una dey write jamb 100 times
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by swit16(f): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
I hereby nominate T.A Orji as worst governor ever for his e4t in making sure that all d potholes in d state capital is been patched as against grading d road.smtimes i 1nda if he has conscience @ all n making sure that any1 that speaks ill of his administratn is taken care of by his touts
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
swit16: I hereby nominate T.A Orji as worst governor ever for his e4t in making sure that all d potholes in d state capital is been patched as against grading d road.smtimes i 1nda if he has conscience @ all n making sure that any1 that speaks ill of his administratn is taken care of by his touts

I think they must have tied him.The state must be in debt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Impeachment Plot Against Governor Aliyu Stopped / EFCC To Seize Fayose’s N1.35bn Properties / Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.