Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 (17344 Views)

Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Nominate Your Preferred Candidate For 2015 Presidential Election . / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Governors of state like Benue state and Ebonyi need to be flogged.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by muktarl: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
The worst ever governor in the history of Nigeria is Anuofia Anayo Roachas Okorocha..he has continued to waste imo state resources and under-developing the state to a mere civil servants state. He has succeeded in pauperizing imo state people leaving the youths unemployed (arm robbery, kidnapping and commercial sexy hawking is the order of the day). He has taken up so many projects he will not be able to finish in the 2020 even if he elected thrice. He has created so many looting channels.

Tune in now on NTA, the gov has gone on air to waste more money, there is a live program going on now where the gov has assembled all the women from across the state to come make fool of themselves and forget their woes.

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Pennywise(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
Definitely Uduaghan

Julieccentric: Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan of course..na everytime dem dey bury him casket..lmao. grin cheesy shocked
Yet, die e not die.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Ekowise(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
jmoore: I nominate T.A Orji, the governor of Abia state. This man has done so much for residents of Aba by transforming it to GRA(Government Rejected Area).No other governor can beat this man in terms of bad governance.

SECONDED!!!!!!!
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Anaskie(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
ABU GEORGE: There is no difference between uduaghan and president jonathan. U people are sayin orji abi den try delta state den u'll no wat is govt. Uduaghan is just worst even ibori is better dan him 10times. Ibori steal yet u can see money flowin around and seein development but uduaghan na zero to d call

My man, we are ready to exchange. Take Orji and give us Uduaghan. Please.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
Anaskie:
My man, we are ready to exchange. Take Orji and give us Uduaghan. Please.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by zeal500: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
T A orji is the worst Governor
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Emmy9898: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
LesbianBoy: When i say ''FA'' you say ''SHOLA''.........FASHOLA!!!!

Do you mean the lawyer that took on the Lagos doctors over a strike, and was ignominiously defeated? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
Emmy9898:

Do you mean the lawyer that took on the Lagos doctors over a strike, and was ignominiously defeated? grin grin grin grin grin

boring! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by deletrue: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
But honestly, there is high degree of wonders when people are saying there is any governor who is worst than udeaghan of delta. Probably because many contributors here have not moved across the states.
First, chief Ibori is serving jail terms. He imposed his cousin on us to cover his corrupt practices. As i talk, I will swear that there is no governor as bad as this udeaghan. Starting with the most less serious issue, indesciple in delta is unforgivable. In warri, people are allowed to park any where for 24 hours comfortably. Most dirty state etc. Udeaghan will not burder as long as the road from the airport to his compound (about three kilos) is free, not problem. come to the most deadly, corrupt, there you are. It's most surprising and wonderful in delta. In terms of corruption, delta is serously smelling. i mean it. Don't need to explain further. The records of Ibori his wife, house help, just name them are there. Hence am bodly saying that there is no governor as bad as udeaghan
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by deletrue: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
But honestly, there is high degree of wonders when people are saying there is any governor who is worst than udeaghan of delta. Probably because many contributors here have not moved across the states.
First, chief Ibori is serving jail terms. He imposed his cousin on us to cover his corrupt practices. As i talk, I will swear that there is no governor as bad as this udeaghan. Starting with the most less serious issue, indesciple in delta is unforgivable. In warri, people are allowed to park any where for 24 hours comfortably. Most dirty state etc. Udeaghan will not burder as long as the road from the airport to his compound (about three kilos) is free, not problem. come to the most deadly, corrupt, there you are. It's most surprising and wonderful in delta. In terms of corruption, delta is serously smelling. i mean it. Don't need to explain further. The records of Ibori his wife, house help, just name them are there. Hence am bodly saying that there is no governor as bad as udeaghan
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
deletrue: But honestly, there is high degree of wonders when people are saying there is any governor who is worst than udeaghan of delta. Probably because many contributors here have not moved across the states.
he couldnt even safe guard a prominent monarchs wife who turned out to be the mother of a prominent high ranking nigerian who happens to be our finance minister..¤cries¤
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by deletrue: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by deletrue: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
First, chief Ibori is serving jail terms. He imposed his cousin on deltans to cover his corrupt practices. As i talk, I will swear that there is no governor as bad as this udeaghan. Starting with the most less serious issue, indesciple in delta is unforgivable. In warri, people are allowed to park any where for 24 hours comfortably. Most dirty state etc. Udeaghan will not burder as long as the road from the airport to his compound (about three kilos) is free, not problem. come to the most deadly, corrupt, there you are. It's most surprising and wonderful in delta. In terms of corruption, delta is serously smelling. i mean it. Don't need to explain further. The records of Ibori his wife, house help, just name them are there. Hence am bodly saying that there is no governor as bad as udeaghan
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by ganye1: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
obicentlis: Thief Theodore Ahamefule Orji, Ochendo Abia. He is the worst of the worst but he makes the loudest noise. The man that built a steel flyover of abt 100 metres length not morethan 15million naira cost and he paid NTA and AIT 12million naira to air it live why commissioning it. Last week, he was in Aba patching Azikiwe Road failed portion of not morethan 50 meters, he hired morethan 500 persons with customized wax clothe to sing for him while NTA and AIT covered it Live. The Fool of the century!
I think Orji is a saint compared to Gov Nyako of Adamawa state. If it Nyako the overhead would have cost around 1 bn to construct and about the same amount spent to commission it. The man is simply the worst. Even GEJ's flood money is not spared.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by 2rutalk1: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
Gov. Martin Elechi of Ebonyi State is the worst Governor that has ever lived on this planet.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by dsolo(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
jodeci:

The poster said governor and not state governor my friend

Nice one
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by dsolo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
Kayen: GOV. MUAZU ALIYU BABANGIDA IS A FAILED GOVERNOR, CAMOUFLAGE IS A ZERO ACHIEVER HIS WORST OF ALL I LACK ADJECTIVES TO QUALIFY HIS PURPOSELESS, VISSIONLESS, AMBITIONLESS. IF ALL IS A GOOD GRAMMER JUST TYPING THE WAY AM FEELING ABUJA IS JUST FEW KILOMETER FROM MINNA THE STATE CAPITAL RESIDENCE FOR TWO MILITARY SERVED PRESIDENTS, WITH TOP GENERALS AND OTHER GREAT MEN OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA, BUT TO EVERYONE AMAZEMENT MINNA IS GETTING GROUNDED BY DAY

Jeez this guy is ugly
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by ollie86(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Gov. Martins Elechi. I pity dat state
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by ROCKJ1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
LesbianBoy: When i say ''FA'' you say ''SHOLA''.........FASHOLA!!!!
if you don't have anything to say stop wasting precious space.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by MarioHeaven(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
T.A ORJI REMAINS THE WORST. The only governor dat has bin disgraced by his people trowing pure water and oda tins on him. Wat a shame.

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by PehaKaso: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Uduaghan is d worst governor dat eva existed on planet earth. May God have mercy on Deltans
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by PehaKaso: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
Uduaghan die die die die die die. Piss & poo on Uduaghan & his family 4 eva & eva
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Makloid: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
Rotimi Amaechi is a failed Governor.... a governor who flies around in private jet while his people are grappling with devastation traffic due to bad,unfinished roads.... A case is the people residing at Eliparanwo, Ada George area... are they not part of rivers state... people in Ada George have no roads... not good roads, I mean no ROADS.. Amaechi what are u doing
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by ICEMAN(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
What kind of question is that? T.A Orji is so bad that he should be put in the Guiness Book of Records as the world's worst Governor!

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by pek(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
All the other governors put together put together cant match orji in terms of worst governor. The state is run by the family. One negative word and you are castrated.

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by mej67: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
estyvino:

Am sure you are not living in Enugu, should you live there, you would not have said that!

Pls. Educate those of us not so fortunaate to be livingg in Enugu
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Engrsam: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Gov liyel imoke of cross River and T.A Orji of Abia state.
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by 5alive(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Governor Goodluck Ebele Jonathan of the nigerian state

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by verde: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
Thief After Orji (T.A ORJI)
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by chidooh1: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
T.A ORJI... Abia shall be freed come 2015
Re: Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 by Splendblex(f): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
begwong: JONAH DEVIL JANG <PLATEAU STATE
HABA!shocked devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike / Don’t Stop Electricity Tariff Review, Fashola Begs Nigerians / Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Must Be Fished Out – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.