Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:02 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp (34219 Views)

Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by GARRIx7(m): 5:53am On Dec 13, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp

Story written by Stella Dimoko Korkus for Encomium Magazine

It was with tension and on edge that those who witnessed this exchange of slaps whisper this gist. According to them, 'coloured trousers had been banned within the camp and the camp commandant spotted Pastor Tunde Bakare's son, Tunde Jnr in black trousers. When apprehended, the lad asked the commandant if he didn't know he was the son of Tunde Bakare, the son of the popular preacher. The commandant immediately delivered a slap on the face of the young man and Tunde Jnr replied with his own slap.

Tunde's mum had given the commandant a number to call when she dropped off her son in camp, so immediately this incident occurred, the commandant called Mrs Bakare and after a few words, the phone was handed to Pastor Tunde Bakare himself. After hearing what had happened, Pastor Bakare asked that his son be disciplined for disobeying camp rules. The phone was on speaker and Tunde Jnr heard his father's instructions and as soon as the phone call ended, Tunde Jnr went down on his knees and started begging. The matter has since been resolved.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/12/pastor-tunde-bakares-son-nysc.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by GARRIx7(m): 6:05am On Dec 13, 2012
After hearing what had happened, Pastor Bakare asked that his son be disciplined for disobeying camp rules.

Nice reaction from Tunde Bakare.

55 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by dominique(f): 6:24am On Dec 13, 2012
the mum must have known the boy was trouble, thats why she dropped her number. How many parents drop their children @ camp sef? The boy must be spoilt rotten. He should spend at least a week in the guard room (if the story is true sha).

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2012
fake story, how can a common civilian slap a whole captain, and still be alive?

38 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by dafman10(m): 6:59am On Dec 13, 2012
eddyjibs: fake story, how can a common civilian slap a whole captain, and still be alive,

exactly and it was meant to improve PTB moral standing. They cant fool us all. . .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by jhydebaba(m): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2012
Davido comes to mind immediately; OBO - Omo BAba Olowo grin
Pastors and their spoiltrotten kids.

T.Jrn go do mtsheeew for mopo. cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ITbomb(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2012
U slap soldier , soldier leave you go report to your mama?
Not in this generation.

27 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by dridowu: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2012
Rules and Regulation must be obey.

Thumbs up to Pastor Tunde Bakare
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Geomac: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2012
ITbomb: U slap soldier , soldier leave you go report to your mama?
Not in this generation.

Another fake story. Whoever try it with any military man will not live to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by tayuu: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2012
Geomac:

Another fake story. Whoever try it with any military man will not live to tell the story.
You see,whn it comes 2 corper,immunity cover them.soldiers are warned not 2 raised their hand on corpers but he did,I tink it was out of anger which needs 2 be resolved immediately!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by talktrue1(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2012

You see,whn it comes 2 corper,immunity cover them.soldiers are warned not 2 raised their hand on corpers

Immunity for corpers? LOL
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ITbomb(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2012
tayuu:
You see,whn it comes 2 corper,immunity cover them.soldiers are warned not 2 raised their hand on corpers but he did,I tink it was out of anger which needs 2 be resolved immediately!
I didn't know o o
I need to get to the nearest NYSC camp and test the action
***dusting my old khaki***

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2012
ITbomb:
I didn't know o o
I need to get to the nearest NYSC camp and test the action
***dusting my old khaki***

get your will ready first and pls make sure its not the ojukwu type

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by 1025: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2012
is slapping the punishment for breaking camp rules?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by moneyhungry(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2012
corpers weeeeeee!!! ... na WA oooooo!!!!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by olawalebabs(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2012
This story gives credence to those advocating sensorship of social media. Slap Army, and he report you. One lie too many.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by legalwealth(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2012
1025: is slapping the punishment for breaking camp rules?

I wonder...
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by pendusky(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Nice reaction from Tunde Bakare.
For the 1st time i heard a gud deed toward dis Man! grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Libkid(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2012
Tunde jnr should go and thankGOD COS HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE cold room by now with his burial arrangement going on.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Okijajuju1(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2012
If this story is true... Than that Camp Commandant is a biitch and all the other soldiers there are biitches..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Libkid(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2012
pendusky:
For the 1st time i heard a gud deed toward dis Man! grin
the man no wan make the army man kill im pikin na so he has to disguise himself as a gud pally

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by hurricaneChris: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2012
Are we talkin abt a military Captain here? A ''bloody civilian'' slaps him and gets time to beg?

Gosh! If i believe dis story, i can as well believe dt d William Sisters are Nigerians....cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by tomakint: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2012
I know the chap, just like his father (for daring to return the slap) because Pastor Tunde Bakare used to tell us his own stories those days while growing up and it wasn't funny, he is a man who hate cheating under any guise, well kudos to the man for asking the Commandant to discipline his son! wink
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by lanre80(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2012
I doubt this story. A civilian will slap an officer and most probably a captain, i bet his sorry ass will bring out blisters from drilling
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by nairalady(f): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2012
funny dude.. grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by SELFWORTH: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2012
Geomac:

Are military men gods. Why all these nonsense as if they are above the law. The boy was wrong but please stop worshipping all these men in uniform .

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Xfactoria: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2012
The Commandant was wrong to have slapped him, being rude notwithstanding. There are so many ways by which corpers are disciplined. The guy is an adult for God's sake. There are punishments that could humiliate him more than slaps. As a soldier, bartering a civilian is a disciplinary issue and the commandant knows that being the son of Tunde Bakare, law suit could result. That must have been why he threaded softly. But really, if he were to be a son of nobody, he would rot in the guard room after some maximum shishi and would live to never forget that day.

Good they resolved it decently.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by olu4life(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2012
U all saying can this happen,have u gone for service?! Its very very possible. Soldiers has no right to hit a corper or he will be sent out of the camp. In my camp,there was a fight between a soldier and a corper. So this aint a big deal

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by blaise26abj(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2012
Imagined someone slapping my camp commandant wen i served. Whoever u be, if you are still alive, u are wrong.

Just kidding. But your creator will hear ur voice. Pls oh When did it start that soldiers cannot touch corpers? undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Tolexander: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2012
like father like! A lion will neva give birth to a goat unless there is a genetic manipulation

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by surveyProf(m): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2012
tayuu:
I need an immunity clause, I wanna go right back to NYSC!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Realities Of Life After NYSC / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook / This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.