Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:00 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp (34214 Views)

Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ignis: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
brownlord:

Point of correction or direction rather, of course he broke the rule, but it wasn't the commandant himself but a lesser officer, 2. Neither the soldier or the boy slapped each other, the soldier only ask him to go and put on the right dress, and the guy pushed him and was like do u know who I am, that was just the physical contact, not what was reported
Which version are you reporting from?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Nice reaction from Tunde Bakare.
very very very good if this is true
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Meaning?

WTF
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
bknight:

+ 1.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by InvertedHammer: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
moderatorr:
Next time you return to Nigeria, slap a military man.
Make sure you leave a suicide note behind to explain your reasons 'cause you won't get the time after the slap, I assure you.

I will not slap a military wo(man) unless s(he)slaps me first.
OR unless they are in a group...in that case it is group vs. one man (I will stand no chance).
But one to one, I will kick his a_s.

Whatever gun they carry, I have carried better and heavier.
Outside the gun, what other leverage does a policeman or army personnel have over you?
Nonsense!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ignis: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
Aggrippa:
very very very good if this is true
It can't be true
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
omenka: See Nigerians criticizing the captain for being civil. Yet same Nigerians come on here to complain our armed forces are too indiciplined, brutal, barbaric, and act like they are gods. What exactly do we want??

bros i tire o, nigerians are good in negative critisms of everything nigerian, to the extent that our president became the most insulted person on earth. you will not find other nationals behaving like this
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Crown128(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pls can anybody from Ondo camp confirm the authenticity of the story?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ITbomb(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
InvertedHammer:

OR unless they are in a group...in that case it is group vs. one man (I will stand no chance).

Outside the gun, what other leverage does a policeman or army personnel have over you?
Nonsense!
I like that spirit bro , I wish I knew where u live, I for send my soldier friend to come slap u make u slap am back
I'm sure u never understand the meaning of the word ' Reinforced Invasion'
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by GARRIx7(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
InvertedHammer:

Nonsense!

You be armu-rubber

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
ignis:
Which version are you reporting from?

You very stupid, I just told u watt happen n u askin me version, 2012 version olodo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
Crown128: Pls can anybody from Ondo camp confirm the authenticity of the story?

Revert to my previous post for true and reliable story, I nor know where Linda wen no dey te camp get her info from, no body was slapped and t was not even the camp commandant haba I don tire for this news self
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Obinacu(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
For those doubting the story, it's true. I am a current corper in Ikare Akoko, Ondo camp batch C. I saw the guy begging Captain one fateful day but never knew what transpired at first untill i heard it in camp. But thank God sha, say e don dey resolved.... Corpers weee ooo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by osho3mtech(f): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Something almost similar happen for ekiti camp.... But dat one no be camp commandant. Na ordinary soldier. d guy was hhhigh with cheap (alomo and mc dowels). Dem drill d guy ehn... Na guard room d guy come redeploy go oh... He face finish for slap. As for dis pst Bakare pikin If na true say he slap atal no be d camp commandant. May be na Wan O War he slap. Cos he for hear am hot
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by 5much(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
D pastor responded well. Kudos.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Dainnif(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
X-factoria:
The Commandant was wrong to have slapped him, being rude notwithstanding. There are so many ways by which corpers are disciplined. The guy is an adult for God's sake. There are punishments that could humiliate him more than slaps. As a soldier, bartering a civilian is a disciplinary issue and the commandant knows that being the son of Tunde Bakare, law suit could result. That must have been why he threaded softly. But really, if he were to be a son of nobody, he would rot in the guard room after some maximum shishi and would live to never forget that day.

Good they resolved it decently.
u are on point jare............
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by nicefeeling: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
Crown128: Pls can anybody from Ondo camp confirm the authenticity of the story?

How many times undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Johnny(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
It all boils down to very poor parental,moral and ethical upbringing.And let me say that Tunde Bakare was only being hypocritical,he would definately pat his son at the back for “being the true son of his father“ and possibly reward him with a new car....Like father like son.The Commandant would have even killed him sef!!Rubbish!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ignis: 12:52am On Dec 14, 2012
brownlord:

You very stupid, I just told u watt happen n u askin me version, 2012 version olodo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by banabest(m): 7:03am On Dec 14, 2012
eddyjibs: fake story, how can a common civilian slap a whole captain, and still be alive?
....................guy no b fake story oooooo...... I witness it..... N dat day d camp was not easy4us.......... We realy paid dearl dis...... At last we apologies on d paradae ground
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by slimghost(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2012
Hahahahahahaha. What a story for retards.Even a serving governor's son was beaten blue,black and green for assaulting a captain talk more of a pastor's son. Lwkmd. Pls nobody should repeat this or else that person already has a bed at the general hospital.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by nicefeeling: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2012
banabest: ....................guy no b fake story oooooo...... I witness it..... N dat day d camp was not easy4us.......... We realy paid dearl dis...... At last we apologies on d paradae ground

Brownlord confirmed he apologised on parade ground but no exchange of slaps. So which one con be 'no be fake story ooooo'? And why the 'we apologise', how many of you corpers slap Commandant? Stop confusing us undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by nicefeeling: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2012
GARRI (x7):

You be armu-rubber

I wonder o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by dederocs(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2012
i doubt if the boy slapped the commandant...misleading story in my opinion.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by InvertedHammer: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
GARRI (x7):

You be armu-rubber

Which kin armu-robber? Most of my co-workers are the best of the best in every branch of the US military. We go to shooting ranges
all over the country. You can sign up for tactical classes if you want. It is not a big deal! As inter alia stated, I will not bow
down to any rag-tag military man for the heck of military. I gave the condition(s) for not fighting him being the same condition that
I will not fight agbero in the motor park---I will be outnumbered. Period. I cannot fight a gang.

Otherwise, I dare him/her to slap me. I am physically well-built that my appearance alone will scare him off.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ignis: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
dederocs: i doubt if the boy slapped the commandant...misleading story in my opinion.
The boy never slapped the commandant.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by rufychuks: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
banabest is definitely confused! nobody was slapped on that day o! i see people choose to ignore the posts from we who were in camp and prefer lies. well, i am not surprisedd.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by smaj: 4:19am On Dec 15, 2012
Fake story jor...no1 was slapped dt day in camp oooo,he was jst rude 2 a soldier,(sergent joseph) who reported him 2 d camp commandant (captain Ebie)& he was summoned & d camp commandant was about hittn d dude whn he said,if u lay a finger on me,I'll mke sure dey close dwn dis camp & d commandant repoted d case 2 d co-ordinator,(Mr Isiaka kuoye)d co-ordinator checked tunde jnr's file 2 get his nxt of kin's number which happen 2 b his father & dey called,afterwards he wrote & apology letter 2 d camp commandant & everythn ended
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by nicefeeling: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2012
smaj: Fake story jor...no1 was slapped dt day in camp oooo,he was jst rude 2 a soldier,(sergent joseph) who reported him 2 d camp commandant (captain Ebie)& he was summoned & d camp commandant was about hittn d dude whn he said,if u lay a finger on me,I'll mke sure dey close dwn dis camp & d commandant repoted d case 2 d co-ordinator,(Mr Isiaka kuoye)d co-ordinator checked tunde jnr's file 2 get his nxt of kin's number which happen 2 b his father & dey called,afterwards he wrote & apology letter 2 d camp commandant & everythn ended

Says so much about the boy's upbringing...imagine close d camp down after he was rude
anyway he get mouth grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by babanne(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
omenka:
I meant in the way the matter was resolved.
im not sure if there was a matter like wht is reportd.the story must be cooked up.i dont care who was involved.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by yomomen: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
This is to inform all copers not to fall victim of relocation scam from one of the NYSC official from Abuja's office. He promise us for relocation which he collected about 120k from 4 of us servicing presently, that he can help us on our relocation to our state of choice. His name is Mr Ogunjimi Abdluwasiu. Phone:08033136587. Pls take note.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Enockia(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
eddyjibs: fake story, how can a common civilian slap a whole captain, and still be alive?

Wat do υ mean the commandant na angel or ghost? ίş he Nόţ the same flesh and blOod in military attire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Realities Of Life After NYSC / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook / This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.