Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp (34251 Views)

Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2012
Teejayphillip: My pple don com wif dia ogbonge lie lie again oo...

None of Pastor tunde bakare son,bears tunde... I dunno were U all get dis false stories 4rm oo...

Pple of Nairaland I hail unah oo..

Where this one crase comout again, did u read the story or u just wnt to be noticed?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by pitoski(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp

Story written by Stella Dimoko Korkus for Encomium Magazine

It was with tension and on edge that those who witnessed this exchange of slaps whisper this gist. According to them, 'coloured trousers had been banned within the camp and the camp commandant spotted Pastor Tunde Bakare's son, Tunde Jnr in black trousers. When apprehended, the lad asked the commandant if he didn't know he was the son of Tunde Bakare, the son of the popular preacher. The commandant immediately delivered a slap on the face of the young man and Tunde Jnr replied with his own slap.

Tunde's mum had given the commandant a number to call when she dropped off her son in camp, so immediately this incident occurred, the commandant called Mrs Bakare and after a few words, the phone was handed to Pastor Tunde Bakare himself. After hearing what had happened, Pastor Bakare asked that his son be disciplined for disobeying camp rules. The phone was on speaker and Tunde Jnr heard his father's instructions and as soon as the phone call ended, Tunde Jnr went down on his knees and started begging. The matter has since been resolved.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/12/pastor-tunde-bakares-son-nysc.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

The second paparagraph in the message above starts with "Segun's Mum" and not "Tunde's Mum". Nice move by Pastor Tunde.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2012
kaorama:

U see now, cos the story involves Bakare and CPC u have refused to be objective. Camp commandants are not usually soldiers, but NYSC officials. If this was to be the son of a PDP Governor. I exactly know wot Bakare would say. Just to say those who shout and criticize those in govt dont have all the world around them descent

My friend shutup, na u make camp commandant civilian olodo, did u even hv the oppurtunity of going to nysc, ur decade brain dint let u know that there is camp commandant ( soldier usually the rank of a captain ) who overseas all paramilitary and ensure discipline in camps with the help of MAN O WAR, and camp director who is a civilian and nysc official that direct daily activities
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by smartmom(f): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2012
brownlord:

Where this one crase comout again, did u read the story or u just wnt to be noticed?

Incase u didnt notice or read what he wrote, he, like a few of us here know the pastor and the names of his kids. NONE of his kids is called Tunde and none of them talks like the so called 'Tunde Jnr'
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Olaolufred(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp

Story written by Stella Dimoko Korkus for Encomium Magazine

It was with tension and on edge that those who witnessed this exchange of slaps whisper this gist. According to them, 'coloured trousers had been banned within the camp and the camp commandant spotted Pastor Tunde Bakare's son, Tunde Jnr in black trousers. When apprehended, the lad asked the commandant if he didn't know he was the son of Tunde Bakare, the son of the popular preacher. The commandant immediately delivered a slap on the face of the young man and Tunde Jnr replied with his own slap.

Tunde's mum had given the commandant a number to call when she dropped off her son in camp, so immediately this incident occurred, the commandant called Mrs Bakare and after a few words, the phone was handed to Pastor Tunde Bakare himself. After hearing what had happened, Pastor Bakare asked that his son be disciplined for disobeying camp rules. The phone was on speaker and Tunde Jnr heard his father's instructions and as soon as the phone call ended, Tunde Jnr went down on his knees and started begging. The matter has since been resolved.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/12/pastor-tunde-bakares-son-nysc.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

MY COMMENT IS STRICTLY BASED ON THE CONDITION THAT THIS STORY IS TRUE.

I as a person will commend the bravery of this Lad.
In camp, there are rules.
The guy broke a rule. He deserved being penalized.
Question: Is slaping or physical assault part of the rule penalizing him?
If not, The blame goes to the commandant.
If yes, then the guy is all to be blamed. But I doubt the yes option.
Even though I do not support rascality from a Pastor's child,
I want to agree absolutelty that he has his own right no matter who his parents are.
Here he was assaulted. Everyone has a way he reacts to such.
While many will starts crying,telling people to attract sympathy,
Lions like him will always take charge of deciding their own fate.
Cholerics or so.
Nothing to crucify anyone here.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by tobechi20(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2012
Dis is what hapend

Soldier : your papa use my money buy private jet abi

Son : u gave willingly

soldier : he said i should sow a seed so i sold my land and gave him d money. Til now, i never get promotion, am getin poorer, i neva see money buy anoda land. Ur papa dupe me

son : my dad didnt dupe u. U cant prove it. He is a pastor u cant dupe him. Remember, touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm

soldier : since i cant harm him , i wil harm his son(extends his arm and gives him a hot
slap)

son : am a youth corper,am goverment pickin, u cant slap me
(slaps d soldier)

soldier : u dare slap a military man in uniform. BOYS, TAKE HIM TO D BARACKs,when am through with ,..( colects his phone, collects d mum number.cals mum

Soldier to mum : if u stil love ur son, tell ur husband to drive in his private jet and get ur sons dead body now.

Mum ;plz dont, wait let me add d father on co
nfrence call

after several minute

pastor : plz, dont kill my son, anytin u want, just name it

soldier : 7 milion naira and an apology from ur son.

Pastor : consider it done sir, i wil transfer it through mobile transfer. SON, WIL U APOLOGISE?

Son : am sorry ;-(
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by stantob(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2012
Why would the soldier slap the boy?Is that the only way to correct him?He has absolutly no right to slap the boy.Good reaction from the boy, but consider yourself lucky anyway, otherwise your body would be in the fridge by now.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by kamez(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2012
I think its possible guys,solders aint allowed to lay their hands on corpers in camp. When I was in rivers state camp last year batch B a foreign student that came to serve in naija slapped a female solder at the mammy market. And all they could do was to decamp him. The guy walked to his car dat he parked in the camp and drove home
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by tpapi: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Are military men gods. Why all these nonsense as if they are above the law. The boy was wrong but please stop worshipping all these men in uniform .
wen last army hand touch ur soft cheeks
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by onatisi(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2012
brownlord:

My friend shutup, na u make camp commandant civilian olodo, did u even hv the oppurtunity of going to nysc, ur decade brain dint let u know that there is camp commandant ( soldier usually the rank of a captain ) who overseas all paramilitary and ensure discipline in camps with the help of MAN O WAR, and camp director who is a civilian and nysc official that direct daily activities
dont mind tat guy ,he is either a boys bridgade member or salvation army member
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by FindOut(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2012
brownlord: Nigeria nd fake jornalism, not the camp commandant but just one of the soldiers in camp, beside the solder dint even rise his hand on the boy, he only asked the boy to go change his black trouser and shoe to the normal white otondos r are allowed to put on, and the boy shouted at the soldier & pushed him and I want to know hw the boy was discipline just because he was ask to read an apology letter on parade ground, is tht what is referred to as discipline, anyway I don't blame him, in that camp its easy to know private university student and those tht attended Quack skool oversea, while those tht attended govt sckool, like OAU, Uniben, AAU ekp,Esut and host of others try to maintain discipline u see those idiot who attented glorified secondary skool showin their small self, anyway we out of there finally

I believe this should be close to, or actually the entire true story.

& Linda didn't write that crap, tho she would have done well to verify (which she likely deliberately didnt do as that would have watered down the sensationality) before posting on her blog.

It states at the top of the article that it was written by Stella Dimoko Korkus, that braggart loud mouthed uncouth lady that had issues with Jim Iyke not too long ago.

& assuming the story is true, it beats me how someone can say the story was projected to paint Bakare in a good light, just because the man was alleged to have made a statement most Nigerian big men will never ever say. Tell a soldier to ''discipline his son'' for disobeying rules? I tell you, most Nigerian big men will never uttter such, let the media report whatever they like.It shows how Nigerians can throw objectivity out of the window when dealing with people they just don't like, for the wrong reasons btw.

Tunde Bakare should be commended, if at least that part of this almost fictional story is true.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by omenka(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2012
See Nigerians criticizing the captain for being civil. Yet same Nigerians come on here to complain our armed forces are too indiciplined, brutal, barbaric, and act like they are gods. What exactly do we want??
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by aribisala0(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2012
We eulogize violence unduly .No need to slap anyone.If the NYSC has the power to make you repeat the service year or some months that will be a very effective deterrent.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by babanne(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2012
Wrong placement of post. Moderator,please move to jokes section.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by babanne(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2012
omenka: See Nigerians criticizing the captain for being civil. Yet same Nigerians come on here to complain our armed forces are too indiciplined, brutal, barbaric, and act like they are gods. What exactly do we want??
did i hear u say the captain was being civil? Is slapping an adult civil?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Nice reaction from Tunde Bakare.

Typical of Ajibo children that flaunt their parents' achievement.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by sambussie(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2012
eddyjibs: fake story, how can a common civilian slap a whole captain, and still be alive, linda get a life
I'm sure u'v not served yet or may neva serve.#Olodo
U jst talk trash anyhow.
A camp commandant is a nysc official, not a soldier.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Olaolufred(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2012
omenka: See Nigerians criticizing the captain for being civil. Yet same Nigerians come on here to complain our armed forces are too indiciplined, brutal, barbaric, and act like they are gods. What exactly do we want??

ILLITERACY IS WORSE THAN CANCER.
VERY DEADLY A DISEASE.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2012
sambussie:
I'm sure u'v not served yet or may neva serve.#Olodo
U jst talk trash anyhow.
A camp commandant is a nysc official, not a soldier.
You are the one talking trash here, and I'm sure you ll never serve...
If the camp commandant is a NYSC official, what will you call a camp director? Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2012
kaorama:

U see now, cos the story involves Bakare and CPC u have refused to be objective. Camp commandants are not usually soldiers, but NYSC officials. If this was to be the son of a PDP Governor. I exactly know wot Bakare would say. Just to say those who shout and criticize those in govt dont have all the world around them descent

My friend shutup, na u make camp commandant civilian olodo/nysc official, did u even hv the oppurtunity of going to nysc, ur decade brain dint let u know that there is camp commandant ( soldier usually in the rank of a captain ) who overseas all paramilitary, drills and ensure discipline in camps with the help of MAN O WAR, and camp director who is a civilian and nysc official that direct daily activities, camp commandant and camp director don be d same for ur village abi

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by mko2005: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Are military men gods. Why all these nonsense as if they are above the law. The boy was wrong but please stop worshipping all these men in uniform .
When you respect pple and try not to contradict set down rules people always say you are worshiping !
God help us
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by scholes23(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2012
D fear of BABA calm d boy down. CHOI!!!!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by mko2005: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2012
tobechi20: Dis is what hapend

Soldier : your papa use my money buy private jet abi

Son : u gave willingly

soldier : he said i should sow a seed so i sold my land and gave him d money. Til now, i never get promotion, am getin poorer, i neva see money buy anoda land. Ur papa dupe me

son : my dad didnt dupe u. U cant prove it. He is a pastor u cant dupe him. Remember, touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm

soldier : since i cant harm him , i wil harm his son(extends his arm and gives him a hot
slap)

son : am a youth corper,am goverment pickin, u cant slap me
(slaps d soldier)

soldier : u dare slap a military man in uniform. BOYS, TAKE HIM TO D BARACKs,when am through with ,..( colects his phone, collects d mum number.cals mum

Soldier to mum : if u stil love ur son, tell ur husband to drive in his private jet and get ur sons dead body now.

Mum ;plz dont, wait let me add d father on co
nfrence call

after several minute

pastor : plz, dont kill my son, anytin u want, just name it

soldier : 7 milion naira and an apology from ur son.

Pastor : consider it done sir, i wil transfer it through mobile transfer. SON, WIL U APOLOGISE?

Son : am sorry ;-(
Another person who hates God and HIS servants !
God help us
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2012
omojesu123: I hate islam...blindfoldedanimals..blood sucking islam

Is this in relationship with the thread, or you just want to cos problem, what has islam got to do with the subject of discuss
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by omenka(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2012
babanne: did i hear u say the captain was being civil? Is slapping an adult civil?
I meant in the way the matter was resolved.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by omenka(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2012
Olaolufred:

ILLITERACY IS WORSE THAN CANCER.
VERY DEADLY A DISEASE.
I don't get..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2012
smartmom:

Incase u didnt notice or read what he wrote, he, like a few of us here know the pastor and the names of his kids. NONE of his kids is called Tunde and none of them talks like the so called 'Tunde Jnr'

Weather the boys name is tunde or not, what matters most is he's d son of ptb, may be the poster just referred to him as tunde bakare junior because his father is a public figure and tht best describe him
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by malele(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2012
eddyjibs: fake story, how can a common civilian slap a whole captain, and still be alive, linda get a life
This story looks fake.
you cant slap a camp commandant and still get legs to stand and answer call.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by malele(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
tayuu:
You see,whn it comes 2 corper,immunity cover them.soldiers are warned not 2 raised their hand on corpers but he did,I tink it was out of anger which needs 2 be resolved immediately!
corper get immunity, but e no reach to slap camp commandant oooo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Olaolufred:

MY COMMENT IS STRICTLY BASED ON THE CONDITION THAT THIS STORY IS TRUE.

I as a person will commend the bravery of this Lad.
In camp, there are rules.
The guy broke a rule. He deserved being penalized.
Question: Is slaping or physical assault part of the rule penalizing him?
If not, The blame goes to the commandant.
If yes, then the guy is all to be blamed. But I doubt the yes option.
Even though I do not support rascality from a Pastor's child,
I want to agree absolutelty that he has his own right no matter who his parents are.
Here he was assaulted. Everyone has a way he reacts to such.
While many will starts crying,telling people to attract sympathy,
Lions like him will always take charge of deciding their own fate.
Cholerics or so.
Nothing to crucify anyone here.

Point of correction or direction rather, of course he broke the rule, but it wasn't the commandant himself but a lesser officer, 2. Neither the soldier or the boy slapped each other, the soldier only ask him to go and put on the right dress, and the guy pushed him and was like do u know who I am, that was just the physical contact, not what was reported
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by tomakint: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
brownlord:

Bro no body slap anybody, and it was not even the commandant ( captain ) but lower officer, it was the TBJ that pushed him, and the issue ws resolved immediately, the soldiers in tht camp r extremely nice, because they said the previous batch had a protest because they where intimidated by the military men inside the camp and as such the former commandant was changed before the new set of corpers came in camp, so the soldiers where just been careful

Is this a confirmed story you are giving me now? How come Linda reported this the way she did (Naija blogsites could be misleading attimes) Ok undecided
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by texazzpete(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
You Nigerians are such SLAVES!

Slapping constitutes ASSAULT and can be replied in kind as part of self defence. If na Army Captain nko? See how you folks have turned these people into tin gods!

Imagine a tax-paying citizen calling himself a 'bloody civilian'!

Kai, Nigeria is overrun with cowards. When your mates were in Tahrir Square in Egypt for nearly a month, daring armed soldiers, you were busy drinking paraga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D / My NYSC Experience In Pixs / How To Redeploy After 3weeks NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.