Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. (3166 Views)

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by alabit3: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2012
Is it right for a guy to beat up his girl he hasn't done an introduction to her parents let alone paid a bride price on her head just because he caught her cheating on him.

My neigbor did that to his girl friend,and she fainted and was rush to hospital. the guy was arrested.His claim was that he did that because of the risky behavior of his girlfriend which might endager his life.That, she might effect her wit HIV/AIDS. Pls,I need your opinions. Thanks folks,am New in da house.This Forum is good.
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by jhydebaba(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2012
It is not legal but we do it here and go scot free.
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by greatgod2012(f): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2012
It is not good at all, it shows immaturity on d part of d man. The best he should have done is to quit d relationship.

I suggest dt d man really need to grow up, there is every likelihood that this type of man will be beating up his wife after getting married, anytime there is disagreement, so he really need a lot of growing-up to do b4 settling down.
May God help him.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by dmcdad: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2012
It's illegal, unethical and unspiritual.. It is very wrong to raise ur hand against ur gurl friend. Even if u were to be married, that is not a yardstick to have the guts to lay hands on her.. If a guy would beat up a gurl he is yet to finally hook up with, then he'd beat up his wife as well. There ain't two ways about that.

I can state affirmatively that, I would never try it till I kick the bucket. It's really against my policy and shouldn't be encouraged.

I know sometimes women can be overly annoying, buh even at that, I believe there are much more effective ways to treat a woman's misdemeanor than beating her up.

Please guyz, for the sake of maturity, dignity and integrity, let's refrain from doing such. We need to be gallant in treating our women.

Thankz.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by djeezy(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2012
Legally speaking, It is Illegal and ultra vires. Do you know that adultery is not a crime save for sharia law which is only applicable in the North. Cheating/adultery without doubt is contra bonos mores, however there's no law giving the man power to beat up a woman who cheats on him. This is not practicable in Nigeria but you cannot try this is the US.

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by 190: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2012
So its not Gud to-beat a girl dats cheating grin grin
No wonder Nija babes dey do am and majestically walk away with it grin
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by ikekings(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2012
190: So its not Gud to-beat a girl dats cheating grin grin
No wonder Nija babes dey do am and majestically walk away with it grin
O boy eehh!!! You are not serious... What will you gain by beating her up?

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2012
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2012
Its not legal, but biblical..

II Proverbs 13:24 Spare the rod and spoil the babe..

Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2012
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Chimezie198(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2012
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Vince77(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2012
It is nt rite to do so. Being unfaithful isn't a crime.Evn if dey r married , d man has no rite to beat up d woman. Bt d man has d rite to divorce her if dey r married. D man also has a rite to re-marry if he wishes.it is legal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Vince77(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
Okija_juju: Its not legal, but biblical..

II Proverbs 13:24 Spare the rod and spoil the babe..

Amen!!

Don't evn tink of misquoting d bible
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Saipro(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
apocalypse: Then again some ladies do ask for it , my ex was one very hot tempered girl , twice she assaulted me : once she threw my phone at me hitting me in the face and another where she punched me thrice in the face giving me a black eye and a bruised jaw. On both occasions I was very nearly tempted to wring her skinny neck but sanity prevailed. She was the only lady who pushed me far enough to want to hit a lady.

And I wasn't summoned to even the score . . . .
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Enegod(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Beating is allowed in 9ja..You can even give her uppercut..no shakin! Spare the rod and spoil the babe-okija_juju

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
for oyibo land na crime for u to even knock ur girlfriend for head even wen u catch her dey bang another guy for una family bed but for naija even if use koboko for ur babe yansh e dey legal.u kn0w say naija na jungle and for jungle na oga lion be king cool
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by KINGwax(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
alabit3: Is it right for a guy to beat up his girl he hasn't done an introduction to her parents let alone paid a bride price on her head just because he caught her cheating on him.

My neigbor did that to his girl friend,and she fainted and was rush to hospital. the guy was arrested.His claim was that he did that because of the risky behavior of his girlfriend which might endager his life.That, she might effect her wit HIV/AIDS. Pls,I need your opinions. Thanks folks,am New in da house.This Forum is good.

so far he hasnt paid her bride price and all dt, u can beat the cheating out of her. Technically, u're not yet a wife-beater. Wife beaters are not good. Ok? But u can beat her sha. Small ni o
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by tellwsdom: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
Na to give am uppercut for jaw angry angry
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by 190theclown: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
tellwsdom: Na to give am uppercut for jaw angry angry

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
greatgod2012: It is not good at all, it shows immaturity on d part of d man. The best he should have done is to quit d relationship.

I suggest dt d man really need to grow up, there is every likelihood that this type of man will be beating up his wife after getting married, anytime there is disagreement, so he really need a lot of growing-up to do b4 settling down.
May God help him.

Shut the fucck up and address the woman folly.
Is it morally justified for a promiscuous woman to infest her unsuspecting boyfriend with terminal ailment like HIV/AIDS?
Why leave the substance for manipulative theory?

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by cigaricon(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
apocalypse: Then again some ladies do ask for it , my ex was one very hot tempered girl , twice she assaulted me : once she threw my phone at me hitting me in the face and another where she punched me thrice in the face giving me a black eye and a bruised jaw. On both occasions I was very nearly tempted to wring her skinny neck but sanity prevailed. She was the only lady who pushed me far enough to want to hit a lady.
Hmmm, just like my ex. She onced hit my head against a pillar, on another occation she kicked me in my 'ding dong'. I would have strangled her but I just kept my cool cos I've got boundaries around my life which I won't cross and one thing over the boundary is; laying my hands on a female.

No mater what my Gf or wife would do to me, I will never hit her.

My five shekels

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Sapphire86(f): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
Is it legal? HELL 2 D FREAKING NO!! Bt I think its d way d girl carries herself. Any modafuvker dat tries dat on me ll wish he was in jail cuz by d tym I'm done, not even his mama wld save his sorry a.s.s

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sapphire86: Is it legal? HELL 2 D FREAKING NO!! Bt I think its d way d girl carries herself. Any modafuvker dat tries dat on me ll wish he was in jail cuz by d tym I'm done, not even his mama wld save his sorry a.s.s
Nairaland gender activist
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Konnektions146(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sapphire86: Is it legal? HELL 2 D FREAKING NO!! Bt I think its d way d girl carries herself. Any modafuvker dat tries dat on me ll wish he was in jail cuz by d tym I'm done, not even his mama wld save his sorry a.s.s
there is always a CAUSE for a CURSE...
Saphire86, would yu cheat on yur husband/guy?

cos we have to talk abt de cause of the beating.

please note, i am not an advocate women being molested physically,

@op,
its not good but its obtainable
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by luvmijeje(f): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
I don't want to know d crime a lady commited,any guy dat raise up his hand against a lady is a coward and a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Ozioma49(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sometimes beating a lady is the only way u can knock sense into her head kissjst sayn d truth
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by cindyrella(f): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
It is not only illigal it is inhuman!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by sienna116(f): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
Come to think of it, what if your babe had a black belt and when push comes to shove, the possibility of her beating you up is quite high, tell me you wouldn't think twice before raising those hand of urs.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
sienna116: Come to think of it, what if your babe had a black belt and when push comes to shove, the possibility of her beating you up is quite high, tell me you wouldn't think twice before raising those hand of urs.
What about attacking her when she is asleep?
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Plarp: 12:55am On Jan 14, 2013
lol what are u gunna do scream r.ape and call da copz? female 'tough guys' crack me up grin

But anyway this is one of the most r.etarded topics i have ever read on Nairaland. Are u seriously asking if this is legal... did u actually get away with this?

dafuq
Re: Is It Legal For A MAN To Beat Up His Girlfrnd Just Because She Cheated On Him. by Plarp: 12:58am On Jan 14, 2013
luvmijeje: I don't want to know d crime a lady commited,any guy dat raise up his hand against a lady is a coward and a bastard.
What if she killed his momma and molested his kids.... he would still be the bastard right? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Doesnt Brush His Teeth In The Evening / Can You Tell Why The Groom Is Not Smiling? Photo / Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.