Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes (3227 Views)

PICS: If These Are Eritean Girls Then I Need A Visa Too / No Guy Will Use And Dump Any Girl, If The Girl Doesn't Allow Him... / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2013
Lmao! To a certain degree this is true
FACT ABOUT NIGERIAN GIRLS AND BREAK UPS...
1. When you dump a Girl from OGUN she will make a scene for you.
2. When you dump a girl from CALABAR, she will beat you up and force you to love her again whether you want to or not.
3. When you dump girl from ABUJA, she
will cry day and night.
4. When you dump a girl from BENIN she will bewitch you and you will wake up with your balls on your face.
5. When you dump an ENUGU girl, she will try to make up to you and ask you to kindly give her another chance.
6. When you dump a girl from IMO, she won't even notice because she will be busy removing her jiggers and eating her Sweet Potatoes.
7. When you dump a girl from WARRI she will turn her bedroom into a brewery and drink all sorts of alcohol until she blacks out.
8. Try to dump a girl from LAGOS and she will sleep around with all your friends.
9. You don't wanna know about PORTHARCOURT girls, dump her today and in two weeks, you will be invited to her wedding.
10. Never dump a girl from ANAMBRA if you dump her, she will tempt your dad and become your step-mother,
11. Dump a girl from KANO and she will report you to her dad in the army and you will marry her at gun-point.
12. Dump a girl from AKWA IBOM~i refuse to talk about my home qirls abeg
# shoot me

1 Like

Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by vocalprince(m): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2013
@ Op, as U no talk of Ur town gals eeeehhhhh........... And U talk of ma state babes(lie lie), No comot outside 2day o! Na die U dey cus hot hot slaps dey wait 4 U. WTF!! Am D 1st To comm............... shocked

1 Like

Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by ShirelleBaby: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2013
quite true...65%

1 Like

Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2013
LMAO,Wot of d gal from zamfara,yobe and maiduguri?
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by joshuaidibia(m): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Lol. About d port-harcourt babe. Bros,u gt am small sha. The reason is bkos they all double date. Or tripple date sef. But u hardly brk up with ur PH babe,bkos they spend on u well.
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by myOGAonTOP: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2013
I heard: dump a girl from a particular part of kogi...... Only Jesus would save you. Not even mr president
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2013
^ ^

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Danhumprey: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Donalð Genes: Lmao! To a certain degree this is true
FACT ABOUT NIGERIAN GIRLS AND BREAK UPS...

12. Dump a girl from AKWA IBOM~i refuse to talk about my home qirls abeg
# shoot me
So,you're from Akwa Ibom state? Then,you be my paddy na. wink
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Danhumprey: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
quite true...65%
Oh! Really? Tell us more. Which state are you from? wink
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by homesteady(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2013
Owo Uyo. Idem e. You can't dump an Akwa Ibom girl she will see the signs and dumb you first. Talking from experience. #teamsmartgirls

1 Like

Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2013
talk2davoo: LMAO,Wot of d gal from zamfara,yobe and maiduguri?

no idea,haven't dated or been there before, i hear those qirls black dyeeeeee
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 8:19am On Nov 01, 2013
joshua idibia: Lol. About d port-harcourt babe. Bros,u gt am small sha. The reason is bkos they all double date. Or tripple date sef. But u hardly brk up with ur PH babe,bkos they spend on u well.
yes oh esp ikwerre qirls, i like them
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2013
Tednersy: Owo Uyo. Idem e. You can't dump an Akwa Ibom girl she will see the signs and dumb you first. Talking from experience. #teamsmartgirls

idem mmi osong,just left ph to Uyo now...aba ke mmo?
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: So,you're from Akwa Ibom state? Then,you be my paddy na. wink
yes ohhhh! I rep team cleanest and flyest Uyo boys...

1 Like

Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Coldfaya(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2013
myOGAonTOP: I heard: dump a girl from a particular part of kogi...... Only Jesus would save you. Not even mr president

Lmao. U deyy fear dem abi? Kogi sha!
Dump a Mkd girl n she'll look for u to give u break up sex. U go collect?

Dump a Warri babe, she go first arrange area boiz ontop ur matta b4 she go buy dem booze n she sef drink herself out. grin grin
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2013
myOGAonTOP: I heard: dump a girl from a particular part of kogi...... Only Jesus would save you. Not even mr president
why? Pls tell us make we no meet one abeg..ah no want lose my balls
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Coldfaya(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2013
talk2davoo: LMAO,Wot of d gal from zamfara,yobe and maiduguri?

U still need answer? They'll send Abu Quakar to u. BH tins. Lol
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Danhumprey: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:
yes ohhhh! I rep team cleanest and flyest Uyo boys...
Then,how about we meet? Do you school at Uniuyo?
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by GennyOma: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2013
hmmm, i don dey suspect u o@danhumpery..., hehehe
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by baralatie(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2013
@op!see baad belle coz u no sabi catch fine girl wey no come 4rm ur village.
Lol!
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by baralatie(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:

no idea,haven't dated or been there before, i hear those qirls black dyeeeeee
udontknowwhatusaying!
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by ShirelleBaby: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Oh! Really? Tell us more. Which state are you from? wink

hahahahaha..Imo state..and believe me,he is right in his assertion regarding that aspect.

1 Like

Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Then,how about we meet? Do you school at Uniuyo?

oh boy hope you qo buy me beer?
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

hahahahaha..Imo state..and believe me,he is right in his assertion regarding that aspect.

oh qirl, you from Imo, was there last week, una qet flenty flenty qirls oh but them like money wella, but una no fine reach our Akwa Ibom qirls,

2 Likes

Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Then,how about we meet? Do you school at Uniuyo?
I schooled at Unical but doing my M.Sc at Uniport
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2013
baralatie: @op!see baad belle coz u no sabi catch fine girl wey no come 4rm ur village.
Lol!

lolz i don't do village qirls,in any case, i stop toasting or running after qirls for past months, to me it's a waste of time, i have better things to do abeg like concluding my research on maleness and femaleness experiment..will let the whole world knows about it soon if it's concluded
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by wasak(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2013
op ASUU strike things abi?
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by DonaldGenes(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2013
wasak: op ASUU strike things abi?

hahahhahahaa wetin you expect nah,make i qo put your babe belle abi? Is that what you want?
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:

oh qirl, you from Imo, was there last week, una qet flenty flenty qirls oh but them like money wella, but una no fine reach our Akwa Ibom qirls,

cheesy Abasi udiong fien ke iko ado.. Ado ata correct..
Mkpo abadie?
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by nbright: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2013
If you want to break up with an Ogoni babe, do it in a step by step format... If you just break up with her at once and she knows her way to Ogoni land.... My brother man, I sorry for you
Re: Ever Dump Any Of These Nigerian Girls Then You Better Shine Your Eyes by Danhumprey: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

So,is it safe to assume that you are one of such gals? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Apart From Money, What Else Do You Find Attractive In Aristos? / A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). / I Am Of The Opinion That Uniben Girls Are The Most Endowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.