Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? (10511 Views)

The Earth Is Not 6000 Years Old. / Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! / "If You Believe The Earth Is 6000 Years Old Then You Deny Science" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by mazaje(m): 5:54am On Dec 17, 2012
tpia1:

what's impossible about it?

before the flood, the average life span was >800 years.

after the flood, it decreased steadily from 400+ years to around 200, and then lowered from there.

abram's father had him at 70, and lived to be 205. Abraham himself only lived till around 100 or so.

check gen 11 and try to do your homework properly before starting these wild threads next time.

Pls stop regurgitating old mythology that are stated in ancient story books. . . .These stories have nothing to do with reality. . .
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2012
Pato5: Guys weda 'm mathematically wrong or nt, d fact is dat d bible is a holy book. It takes d spirit of God 2 really understand it. Bt d problem is dat anti christians here has hated d bible so much dat d ar bent on confusin already confused christians. D devil roars about luking 4 souls 2 devour.

Ode.

Enough said
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by tpia1: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
obadiah777: JUST WHEN I AM GETTING SPANKED YOU RESORT TO AD HOMINEM *SMDH*

Nobody is resorting to ad hominem.

You rushed to reply before comprehending the post in question, and it wasnt even a long one, hence my observation.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by tpia1: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
mazaje:

Pls stop regurgitating old mythology that are stated in ancient story books. . . .These stories have nothing to do with reality. . .

Ignore me, thanks.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
tpia1:

Nobody is resorting to ad hominem.

You rushed to reply before comprehending the post in question, and it wasnt even a long one, hence my observation.
YOU ARE MAKING NO POINTS WHATSOEVER HOWEVER. SO YOUR STANCE IS THAT OUT OF 8 PEOPLE CAME 7 BILLION AND OVER 20 DIFFERENT VARIETIES OF SKIN COLOR ? YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING HOW THE LORD PUT THE BIBLE TOGETHER >>>> I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things PSALMS 78 VS 2 <<<< VERY FEW ASPECTS OF THE BIBLE IS LITERAL READING.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by tpia1: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
^its been nice chatting with you, bro.

let me release you for the regulars.

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
tpia1: ^its been nice chatting with you, bro.

let me release you for the regulars.

you are a reg aint ya ?
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
mazaje:

Because your statement was border line idiotic . . .

Hope you know that it is based on such acedemic "guesses"(By the way they are very intelligent guesses that have proven to be factual) that scientist were able to calculate the distance of the earth from the the moon and reach up to it. . Find cure to diseases and do many many incredible things . . .Myth has it that men used to live up to 800 years in pages of story books . . .After all super man also flies around in the pages of comic books as well. . .
bros you lost me. Your dating(CD) was use to calculate distance and discover cure for diseases?
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by mazaje(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mee234:
bros you lost me. Your dating(CD) was use to calculate distance and discover cure for diseases?

I mean the same scientific principle used in dating is the same sicitific principle used in calculating the distance of the earth from the moon. . . .Same principle was is used in finding cure for diseases. . .
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Image123(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
@OP
with God all things remain possible. All He needs to do is speak the word only. "Be fruitful and multiply" is not natural but supernatural.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Image123: @OP
with God all things remain possible. All He needs to do is speak the word only. "Be fruitful and multiply" is not natural but supernatural.
I AAGREE. HOWEVER THE LORD IS NOT A CHEAP MAGICIAN. HE DOES EVERYTHING IN ORDER.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Image123(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: I AAGREE. HOWEVER THE LORD IS NOT A CHEAP MAGICIAN. HE DOES EVERYTHING IN ORDER.
what is a cheap magician? can one man produce 12 sons? can 70 people become 3million?
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Image123: what is a cheap magician? can one man produce 12 sons?
ONE MAN CAN PRODUCE 12 SONS. HOWEVER IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR 8 PEOPLE TO GET TO 7 BILLION IN 6000 YEARS. KEEP IN MIND GESTATION PERIOD IS 9 MONTHS. ITS JUST IMPOSSIBLE. WHICH MEANS IT IS NOT A LITERAL PHENOM.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Image123(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: ONE MAN CAN PRODUCE 12 SONS. HOWEVER IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR 8 PEOPLE TO GET TO 7 BILLION IN 6000 YEARS. KEEP IN MIND GESTATION PERIOD IS 9 MONTHS. ITS JUST IMPOSSIBLE. WHICH MEANS IT IS NOT A LITERAL PHENOM.
Image123: @OP
obadiah777: ONE MAN CAN PRODUCE 12 SONS. HOWEVER IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR 8 PEOPLE TO GET TO 7 BILLION IN 6000 YEARS. KEEP IN MIND GESTATION PERIOD IS 9 MONTHS. ITS JUST IMPOSSIBLE. WHICH MEANS IT IS NOT A LITERAL PHENOM.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
[quote author=Image123][/quote] WHATS YA POINT ?
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Image123(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: WHATS YA POINT ?
That the answer to the OP is supernatural, not natural.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Image123:
That the answer to the OP is supernatural, not natural.
THE LORD IS NOT A CHEAP MAGICIAN BRUV. SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL GET AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED. A COUPLE IS A GROUP OF PEOPLE MARRIED TO A LAND MASS. THATS 2 PEOPLE COUNTED. THREE LAND MASSES IS SIX PEOPLE. NOAH AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS A COUPLE. THATS 8 PEOPLE. ON THE THREE LANDMASSES ARE THOSE WHO REJECTED THE WORD. THEY ARE NOW HEATHENS. ON THREE LAND MASSES. HAM SHEM AND JAPETH. OUT OF THESE HAVE BEEN CULLED THE RIGHTEOUS AND THE WICKED. THE RIGHTEOUS WILL BE ABEL WHO WILL REINCARNATE INTO ISRAEL. AND THE WICKED WILL BE CAIN WHO WILL REINCARNATE INTO ESAU. AND THE THING IS TO SEE WHO ON THE THREE LANDMASSES WANTS TO BE WICKED LIKE ESAU OR RIGHTEOUS LIKE THE ELECT OFISRAEL. AND THAT MY FRIEND IS THE BLUEPRINT OF THIS WHOLE WORLD AND THE BIBLE.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Image123(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
smiley you don't believe in the supernatural?
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Image123: smiley you don't believe in the supernatural?

He does but not in magic tricks cheesy
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2012
Image123: smiley you don't believe in the supernatural?
SUPERNATURAL ? I DO BUT NOT IN MAGIC TRICKS grin grin
Logicboy03:

He does but not in magic tricks cheesy
<<<< WHAT HE SAID grin
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Image123(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: SUPERNATURAL ? I DO BUT NOT IN MAGIC TRICKS grin grin <<<< WHAT HE SAID grin
again, what are magic tricks? do you consider turning water to wine, or one person putting a thousand to flight or death as in the case of Samson, as magic tricks?

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Image123:
again, what are magic tricks? do you consider turning water to wine, or one person putting a thousand to flight or death as in the case of Samson, as magic tricks?
YOU DO ERR. TURNING WATER INTO WINE IS SYMBOLIC SPEECH. WHAT IS WATER ? ITS MASSES OF PEOPLE. WHAT IS WINE ? WINE IS THE WORD. SO TURNING WATER TO WINE MEANS BE CONVERTED A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH THE WORD. HE TURNED THE MASSES TO GOD. YALL CONFUSE ALLEGORIES WITH LITERAL *SMDH*
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2012
^^^ Mr Obadiah, turning of water into wine is not an allegory, rather it is literal.
Maybe you should read it again
[b]John 2:1-11
King James Version
(KJV)
1 And the third day there was a
marriage in Cana of Galilee; and
the mother of Jesus was there: 2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.
3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him,
They have no wine.
4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine
hour is not yet come.

5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith
unto you, do it.
6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the
manner of the purifying of the
Jews, containing two or three
firkins apiece.
7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they
filled them up to the brim.
8 And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor
of the feast. And they bare it.
9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made
wine,
and knew not whence it was:
(but the servants which drew the
water knewwink the governor of the
feast called the bridegroom,
10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth
good wine; and when men have
well drunk, then that which is
worse: but thou hast kept the
good wine until now.
11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and
manifested forth his glory; and his
disciples believed on him.[/b]
It most definitely is a literal story.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Now, pertaining to the issue of 8 people repopulating the earth: @Obadiah777, if you are to reject the idea of 8 people repopulating the earth, you must also reject the story of the flood.
Maybe we should read from the bible and see what God told Noah after the flood
Genesis 9:1-17
King James Version
(KJV)
9 And God blessed Noah and his
sons,
and said unto them, Be
fruitful, and multiply, and replenish
the earth.

2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every
beast of the earth, and upon every
fowl of the air, upon all that
moveth upon the earth, and upon
all the fishes of the sea; into your
hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the
green herb have I given you all
things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye
not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every
beast will I require it, and at the
hand of man; at the hand of every
man's brother will I require the life
of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in
the image of God made he man.
7 And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in
the earth, and multiply therein.
God specifically told them to multiply. Is there anything impossible for God?
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: ^^^ Mr Obadiah, turning of water into wine is not an allegory, rather it is literal.
Maybe you should read it again
It most definitely is a literal story.
IT APPEARS LITERAL. HOWEVER IT IS NOT.

PSALMS 78 VS 20 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things

MATTHEW 13 VS 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

IF YOU FOLLOW THAT STORY HE TOLD HIS MOTHER THAT WHY DO YOU BOTHER ME WITH THIS ? IT IS NOT TIME FOR ME YET. MEANING HIS MISSION IS FOR THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. TO DIE FOR THEM SO AS TO REUNITE THEM WITH GOD. AFTER REUNITING THEM WITH GOD IS WHEN THE LAWS CAN BE WRITTEN THAT WILL UNITE THE WHOLE WORLD TO GOD ( THE NEW TESTAMENT). AND THIS IS WHEN IT WILL BE APPROPRIATE 'TO TURN THE WATERS INTO WINE'. AFTER HIS DEATH. THIS IS WHEN IT WILL BE APPROPRIATE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD WHO ARE NOT PART OF ISRAEL TO BE GETTING CONVERTED TO BE PART OF THE LATER FRUIT. SEE WHEN IT SAYS WATERS, IT MEANS A VARIETY OF NATIONS OF PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT WHY HE CAME. HE CAME FOR JUST ONE NATION >>> ISRAEL

MATTHEW 15 VS 24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel <<< HE IS ONLY SENT FOR ONE NATION, NOT A HOST OF NATIONS ( WATERS ). THIS WHY HE TOLD HIS MOTHER THAT I AM NOT READY FOR THIS. THIS IS NOT WHY I AM HERE. THIS STORY IS PARRALEL TO THE STORY OF THE CANNANITE WOMAN WHO WANTED HIM TO HEAL HER OR WAS IT HER DAUGHTER. AND HE TOLD HER I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL AND NOT TO DOGS. ITS A PARALLEL STORY. THE WOMAN IS PART OF THE 'WATERS'.

SCRIPTURE IS WRITTEN IN PARABLES BECAUSE IT IS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND. ONLY THOSE WHO SEARCH WILL SEEK. YOU DRAW CLOSER TO THE LORD, HE STARTS TO REVEAL ALL THE SECRETS TO YA
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: Now, pertaining to the issue of 8 people repopulating the earth: @Obadiah777, if you are to reject the idea of 8 people repopulating the earth, you must also reject the story of the flood.
Maybe we should read from the bible and see what God told Noah after the flood
God specifically told them to multiply. Is there anything impossible for God?
YALL DO ERR. WHEN HE SAID GO AHEAD AND MULTIPLY. HE WAS NOT REFERING TO MULTIPLY YOURSELF BY BIRTH. THIS IS A FIGHT BETWEEN THE RIGHTEOUS AND THE WICKED. HE TOLD THE RIGHTEOUS TO GO AHEAD AND MULTIPLY. MEANING GO AND BRING AS MANY PEOPLE TO ME AS POSSIBLE. GO AHEAD AND MULTIPLY THE RIGHTEOUS AMONGST YOU. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS WAS THE START OF THE GENTILE ERA ON EARTH AND PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE EARTH EXCEPT THE CHOSEN, WHO WOULD LATER BE CALLED ISRAEL, WERE RIGHTEOUS. SO GO AND MULTIPLY. GO AND CONVERT AS MANY PEOPLE. GO AND INCREASE THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. THIS AINT NO MULTIPLY BY REPRODUCTION. THIS IS MULTIPLY IN THE NUMBERS WHO GET CONVERTED FROM HEATHENISM TO RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by chiboy441(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2012
T-smooth:
This are just some of the lies present in Bible. Pls keep the lies rolling.
Hey do not say something against the holy Bible. you need to understand it first....anyway is only the wise ones can do that.

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: IT APPEARS LITERAL. HOWEVER IT IS NOT.

PSALMS 78 VS 20 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things

MATTHEW 13 VS 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

IF YOU FOLLOW THAT STORY HE TOLD HIS MOTHER THAT WHY DO YOU BOTHER ME WITH THIS ? IT IS NOT TIME FOR ME YET. MEANING HIS MISSION IS FOR THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. TO DIE FOR THEM SO AS TO REUNITE THEM WITH GOD. AFTER REUNITING THEM WITH GOD IS WHEN THE LAWS CAN BE WRITTEN THAT WILL UNITE THE WHOLE WORLD TO GOD ( THE NEW TESTAMENT). AND THIS IS WHEN IT WILL BE APPROPRIATE 'TO TURN THE WATERS INTO WINE'. AFTER HIS DEATH. THIS IS WHEN IT WILL BE APPROPRIATE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD WHO ARE NOT PART OF ISRAEL TO BE GETTING CONVERTED TO BE PART OF THE LATER FRUIT. SEE WHEN IT SAYS WATERS, IT MEANS A VARIETY OF NATIONS OF PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT WHY HE CAME. HE CAME FOR JUST ONE NATION >>> ISRAEL

MATTHEW 15 VS 24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel <<< HE IS ONLY SENT FOR ONE NATION, NOT A HOST OF NATIONS ( WATERS ). THIS WHY HE TOLD HIS MOTHER THAT I AM NOT READY FOR THIS. THIS IS NOT WHY I AM HERE. THIS STORY IS PARRALEL TO THE STORY OF THE CANNANITE WOMAN WHO WANTED HIM TO HEAL HER OR WAS IT HER DAUGHTER. AND HE TOLD HER I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL AND NOT TO DOGS. ITS A PARALLEL STORY. THE WOMAN IS PART OF THE 'WATERS'.

SCRIPTURE IS WRITTEN IN PARABLES BECAUSE IT IS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND. ONLY THOSE WHO SEARCH WILL SEEK. YOU DRAW CLOSER TO THE LORD, HE STARTS TO REVEAL ALL THE SECRETS TO YA
First off, Jesus wasn't speaking to anybody there, rather John was writing about what he saw(or heard). And John 2:11 shows that it was a miraculous sign performed by Christ.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Now, on the issue of Adam being a group of people; if you are to believe that, then that would render the story of the fall of man useless. Adam most definitely is one man and not many people. It was stressed in Romans 5:12-21 that Adam is just one man.
King James Version
(KJV)
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death
by sin; and so death passed upon
all men, for that all have sinned:
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when
there is no law.
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over
them that had not sinned after
the similitude of Adam's
transgression
, who is the figure of
him that was to come.
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the
offence of one many be dead,
much more the grace of God, and
the gift by grace, which is by one
man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded
unto many.
16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the
judgment was by one to
condemnation, but the free gift is
of many offences unto
justification.
17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more
they which receive abundance of
grace and of the gift of
righteousness shall reign in life by
one, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men
to condemnation; even so by the
righteousness of one the free gift
came upon all men unto
justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made
sinners, so by the obedience of one
shall many be made righteous. 20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But
where sin abounded, grace did much
more abound:
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign
through righteousness unto eternal
life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
Adam is a person not a group of people.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: First off, Jesus wasn't speaking to anybody there, rather John was writing about what he saw(or heard). And John 2:11 shows that it was a miraculous sign performed by Christ.
CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT YOU MEAN BY THIS ? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: Now, on the issue of Adam being a group of people; if you are to believe that, then that would render the story of the fall of man useless. Adam most definitely is one man and not many people. It was stressed in Romans 5:12-21 that Adam is just one man.
Adam is a person not a group of people.
YOU DO ERR. ADAM IS A NATION OF PEOPLE FORMED FROM THE GROUND. ADAM IS NOT A MANS NAME. ADAM IS A DESCRIPTION OF THE FORMATION OF MAN, MEANING 'FROM THE GROUND', FROM THE HEBREW WORD 'ADAMAH'. YALL NEED TO STUDY THE ETYMOLOGY OF WORDS. JUST AS JACOB IS A NATION OF PEOPLE AND ESAU IS A NATION OF PEOPLE
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: YALL DO ERR. WHEN HE SAID GO AHEAD AND MULTIPLY. HE WAS NOT REFERING TO MULTIPLY YOURSELF BY BIRTH. THIS IS A FIGHT BETWEEN THE RIGHTEOUS AND THE WICKED. HE TOLD THE RIGHTEOUS TO GO AHEAD AND MULTIPLY. MEANING GO AND BRING AS MANY PEOPLE TO ME AS POSSIBLE. GO AHEAD AND MULTIPLY THE RIGHTEOUS AMONGST YOU. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS WAS THE START OF THE GENTILE ERA ON EARTH AND PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE EARTH EXCEPT THE CHOSEN, WHO WOULD LATER BE CALLED ISRAEL, WERE RIGHTEOUS. SO GO AND MULTIPLY. GO AND CONVERT AS MANY PEOPLE. GO AND INCREASE THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. THIS AINT NO MULTIPLY BY REPRODUCTION. THIS IS MULTIPLY IN THE NUMBERS WHO GET CONVERTED FROM HEATHENISM TO RIGHTEOUSNESS.
No, they were specifically told to increase in number.

Genesis 9:1
King James Version
(KJV)
9 And God blessed Noah and his
sons, and said unto them, Be
fruitful, and multiply, and replenish
the earth.

replenish means to fill something up again after it has depleted. In this case they were told to fill up the earth again with people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? / Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. / Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.