Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906915 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2016
Whats is the usual price movement trend for very liquid stocks like GTB/zentih when they declare dividend or bonus. Do the price soar till closing date or it rise after dividend declaration & declines towards the closure date of the register.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
debeey87:
Whats is the usual price movement trend for very liquid stocks like GTB/zentih when they declare dividend or bonus. Do the price soar till closing date or it rise after dividend declaration & declines towards the closure date of the register.
It's only MR MARKET that can determine market(stock) trend/direction

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
FCMB on full bid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmm. 4 millions of Oando units in one transaction.
Any idea of what is happening at the background?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Best day for me since I started trading ONLINE REAL TIME. Make una follow me thank God.

We go make money this year!!!!

The bulls make money
The bears make money
The pigs get slaughtered grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
IHelp:
Best day for me since I started trading ONLINE REAL TIME. Make una follow me thank God.

We go make money this year!!!!

The bulls make money
The bears make money
The pigs get slaughtered grin grin grin grin grin grin

Avoid d temptation of counting paper profit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
leo1234:
FCMB on full bid
no name that people in this forum did not call me!!! All those praying for fcmb to get to 0.65k totally disappointed.. Even though fcmb will get to zero I will not sale out my shares dey can only hold my money for long.. This year I promise myself not to make loss!!! All those witches and wizza.rd praying fcmb shd fall to 0.55 and 0.65 are totally sleeping!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
ufotty2001:
no name that people in this forum did not call me!!! All those praying for fcmb to get to 0.65k totally disappointed.. Even though fcmb will get to zero I will not sale out my shares dey can only hold my money for long.. This year I promise myself not to make loss!!! All those witches and wizza.rd praying fcmb shd fall to 0.55 and 0.65 are totally sleeping!!!

You mean those that sharpened their cutlass waiting at 0.65 junction? grin grin grin

No vex too much. Those people that called you names are the masters. All that they said was very logical, just that the market is not predictable.
I see Oando picking up soon.
Morgan spoiled my show, they refused to credit my account since on Wednesday. Unity bank that I wanted to load at 0.66 is now 0.68 embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
leo1234:

You mean those that sharpened their cutlass waiting at 0.65 junction? grin grin grin

No vex too much. Those people that called you names are the masters. All that they said was very logical, just that the market is not predictable.
Morgan spoiled my show, they refused to credit my account since on Wednesday. Unity bank that I wanted to load at 0.66 is now 0.68 embarassed

Why do guys want to buy coys making losses? There are good stocks like GTB, Zenith, APR and Dangote Cement. So why play kalo kalo with insurance stocks and penny stocks that will not deliver value now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
ufotty2001:

Move your eyes off FCMB. Unless you have money you want to tie down for a very long time. If you are in it already, just stay but if you want to average down dont. Look elsewhere for value.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
rebekah2011:

Why do guys want to buy coys making losses? There are good stocks like GTB, Zenith, APR and Dangote Cement. So why play kalo kalo with insurance stocks and penny stocks that will not deliver value now.

Honestly I dnt understand this too. The market is littered with good quality stocks at attractive prices. Stocks that can pay as much as 9%-10% dividend yield with some capital appreciation coming within the next 12 months or so.Can't explain why people are chasing penny stocks at this period in the market. The macro economic environment and its envisaged malaise does not even favour penny stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
ufotty2001:

Looks to me you are not finished making losses since you are emotional about some stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
rebekah2011:

Some of the so called good stocks is currently over priced (based on the current situation of the market), while some stocks that are called penny stocks now ....( na condition make crayfish bend)

Look before you leap!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
rebekah2011:

Move your eyes off FCMB. Unless you have money you want to tie down for a very long time. If you are in it already, just stay but if you want to average down dont. Look elsewhere for value.
am in it already @ 0.96 but some guys said I shd sell at loss dat fcmb will get to 0.65-0.55k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
IHelp:

Some of the so called good stocks is currently over priced (based on the current situation of the market), while some stocks that are called penny stocks now ....( na condition make crayfish bend)

Look before you leap!!!

I agree that some may be over priced but not for the stocks that I stated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Everyone is just promoting the stocks they are already in! Who are those calling FCMB and SKYE penny stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by severus(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
For all those who would love a successful career in modern technology and innovation, there is an online platform where you can Teach yourself how to build websites, mobile apps and do java programming, you can learn with 1000s of material and even study from your phone and get certificate to boost your CV. Also find out how you can make money and drive success with your ideas and skills. go from code geek to master Entrepreneur.....check it out at www.codelab.cf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
EDUECO:
Everyone is just promoting the stocks they are already in! Who are those calling FCMB and SKYE penny stocks?
na just conditions make crayfish bind ooohhhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Today Dangote Cement
2:28 PM 124.52
2:29 PM 128.00
2:30 PM 134+
Hmmmmmmmm.... Let them continue the manipulations
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
leo1234:

Still waiting for 65k grin.. I am a patient man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
rychard:

Keep waiting grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
rychard:

u will wait on till I start growing white hairs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
jauntty:
Today Dangote Cement
2:28 PM 124.52
2:29 PM 128.00
2:30 PM 134+
Hmmmmmmmm.... Let them continue the manipulations
I don't really understand this NSE. Maybaker closed at 0.92 but now it is 0.88
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
leo1234:

more u look the less u see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
rebekah2011:
If anyone will do anything bank, Pls restrict it to Zenith and GTbank. Others do not have huge reserves to take impairments in loans losses.

DOnt write off FBNH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
ufotty2001:
more u look the less u see
Hmm God help us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
What many of you don't understand is that anybody (including you) can control the market if you have the money. It is all about who holds the cash and how the person chooses to spend the cash.

Anyone with the right amount of money can dictate the closing price of just about any stock (of course within the day's limits). It doesn't always have to be the market makers or some cabal somewhere inside NSE. Independent individuals making their own decisions have as much power as any other person. I have seen my own transactions move the price of a stock right before my very eyes. No magomago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Funny though but I did it several times especially when market was stable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
megainvest:
What many of you don't understand is that anybody (including you) can control the market if you have the money. It is all about who holds the cash and how the person chooses to spend the cash.

Anyone with the right amount of money can dictate the closing price of just about any stock (of course within the day's limits). It doesn't always have to be the market makers or some cabal somewhere inside NSE. Independent individuals making their own decisions have as much power as any other person. I have seen my own 800million naira transactions move the price of a stock right before my very eyes. No magomago.

when you are big,,, you are big nothing anybody can do to that grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
leo1234:

but someone here was battling to buy I think a million unit @0.97k.
well it will just be paper loss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
stokfrick:

Avoid d temptation of counting paper profit.

And what's your definition of paper profit

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Curiouscity(m), Pesuzok(m), Emumakpo, Ginalex(f), Prolificlife(f), Babynerd and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.