Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10852009 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (7743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
The blood continues shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
angelo82:
Funny though but I did it several times especially when market was stable.
so na una be d mkt makers?

anyway, ive done it b4 ....on a penny stock i wanted to sell at a particular price . lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
i guess d mkt is bearish. any day i dont see so much post, i know it was bearish.
Make i even check price list for today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
pls how much dividend is expected from wapic this time around?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Intendy:
but someone here was battling to buy I think a million unit @0.97k. well it will just be paper loss
Maybe not today because I bought @ 0.92 & 0.90 today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
leo1234:
Maybe not today because I bought @ 0.92 & 0.90 today.
of cause.I'm.not making reference to todays market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibe9ja: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
leo1234:
I don't really understand this NSE. Maybaker closed at 0.92 but now it is 0.88

Intendy:
but someone here was battling to buy I think a million unit @0.97k. well it will just be paper loss

locodemy:
Pls i will need a help from you guys.i jobbed 1,000,000 units of may and baker yesterday with a price tag of 0.98k.my broker has not purchased one unit even up till now.i really need the stock and i dont want questions on why i need it.i only need an assistance on how i can get 1,000,000 units.if you have or know anyone who can sell at my price tag should post to me here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2016
locodemy:

Abeg who is the registrar for WAPIC?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2016
NuttyChoky:

Abeg who is the registrar for WAPIC?
marina securities formerly united securities
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2016
ufotty2001:
no name that people in this forum did not call me!!! All those praying for fcmb to get to 0.65k totally disappointed.. Even though fcmb will get to zero I will not sale out my shares dey can only hold my money for long.. This year I promise myself not to make loss!!! All those witches and wizza.rd praying fcmb shd fall to 0.55 and 0.65 are totally sleeping!!!
Can you mention one name that people called you as you claimed? Because if anyone is guilty of name calling, it is you. You have called people witches and wizards on several occasions just because they gave you a simple advise which did not align with what you wanted to hear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2016
BMZK:
Hmmm. 4 millions of Oando units in one transaction.
Any idea of what is happening at the background?
4million unit worth of oando now is just N16M...I am not moved. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Intendy:

marina securities formerly united securities

I know they have approved dividend payment to their shareholders.Can they pay up to 0.05kobo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2016
locodemy:
Not sure. How much did they pay last for dividend? That might give you a clue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Born2berich:
Can you mention one name that people called you as you claimed? Because if anyone is guilty of name calling, it is you. You have called people witches and wizards on several occasions just because they gave you a simple advise which did not align with what you wanted to hear.
oga born I saw the post but decided to jump and pass,so,please pass cause
There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.-Warren Buffett.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Good morning all.

Historically, what month of the year does UCAP normally report their full year end result?

Thanks for your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Morgan iTrade is down again!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Is morgan capital working? Cant see anything on itrade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Am sick and tired of all these inconsistencies! That's how we get stuck or loose opportunities. Any good innovation becomes a curse. I weep for this country , no hope!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2016
is up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2016
goodmorning!!! please how will the market look like today!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2016
ufotty2001:
goodmorning!!! please how will the market look like today!!!

If am sure, I would be the richest person on earth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2016
http://www.proshareng.com/news/Products%20&%20Services/Dangote-Begins-Construction-of-New-9m-tons-capacity-Cement/30033
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2016
but mc is workin na.
stokfrick:
Am sick and tired of all these inconsistencies! That's how we get stuck or loose opportunities. Any good innovation becomes a curse. I weep for this country , no hope!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2016
stokfrick:

you quickly post when you see nothing on itrade pre-market,,,, now you can't update the house when you see it working fine grin with your post some people might not bother to open the itrade.... you are part of the country's problem grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2016
currentprice:

you quickly post when you see nothing on itrade pre-market,,,, now you can't update the house when you see it working fine grin with your post some people might not bother to open the itrade.... you are part of the country's problem grin grin

Thank you Sir. I was just about to make the same comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2016
I hope we are all watching UBA?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2016
PORTLAND PAINTS AND PRODUCTS NIGERIA PLC Proposed Rights Issue Dealing Members are hereby notified that Portland Paints and Products Nigeria Plc (?ortland Paints?or the ?Company?) has through its Stockbroker; Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Ltd, submitted an application to The Exchange for approval and listing of a Rights Issue of 600,000,000 Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at N3.30 per share on the basis of 3 new ordinary shares for every 2 ordinary shares held. The qualification date for the right is today 9th February 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
megainvest:

I'm tempted to enter again sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
FCMB was on full bid yesterday and still on full bid! But has officially gained 1.12% today. Is like FCMB is about to take over retail banking in Nigeria,loan default is negligible in the retail banking sector with little risk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
NuttyChoky:

I'm tempted to enter again sad
UBA is very likely to touch N3.00 before the end of February!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
EDUECO:
FCMB was on full bid yesterday and still on full bid! But has officially gained 1.12% today. Is like FCMB is about to take over retail banking in Nigeria,loan default is negligible in the retail banking sector with little risk.

But why are they keeping the price band so narrow? You can't bid more than N0.90. Are some people holding it low so they can accumulate first?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
megainvest:

i already have UBA.
Am watching dang cement to see if they will play.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (7743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: educasn, Jaakay, Agbalowomeri and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.