Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10853802 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (7744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Born2beRich1:

Bro na small small na..we are going there very soon. cheesy

No carry ze spirit come oh!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

what of 'shigidi'?

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

I dey talk Toronto positioning, you still dey find junction for NSE...

grin

Bros, make I no cross border, na charges go kill person.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

Why? abi you no wan enter at a cheaper price for TSX grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
dsonofmaan:

what of 'shigidi'?

grin grin

That bush baby. Abeg oh

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Born2beRich1:

Why? abi you no wan enter at a cheaper price for TSX grin

Ok naa, make we send evilspirit and shigidi ahead before the cowboys land...Make dem cleanse that Toronto Stock Exchange...

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LordBlake(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
you guys are clowns on this forum grin. When i come here, i must leave with a smile on my face; Great people with great sense of humor.

Good jobs guyz smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

That bush baby. Abeg oh

grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Born2beRich1:

Why are you looking for the spirit

The spirit needs to be useful in bringing some stocks down to B2BR entry point.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Born2beRich1:

Sorry to all my oando peeps but it is just business, nothing personal. grin i really need to cut this stock to size and it has to succumb..myself and evilspirit still dey wait for junction as usual..nothing do us..

So since weh i deh wait make this one come down, una no push am, na today weh i come load am, na im una come begin invoke e-spirit

#choi! People killing people.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oando is grossly undervalued. An in depth analysis of assets of oando and shares outstanding reveals gross undervaluation. Factoring in newly issued shares,debt and the multiplier effect of the COP deal ,I arrived at a valuation of 65-80 naira. Comments are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
4dchairman: Oando is grossly undervalued. An in depth analysis of assets of oando and shares outstanding reveals gross undervaluation. Factoring in newly issued shares,debt and the multiplier effect of the COP deal ,I arrived at a valuation of 65-80 naira. Comments are welcome.

Hmmm. You used the Dividend Discount Model?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

Hmmm. You used the Dividend Discount Model?

And emmm in btw, your valuation range is too wide. You're obviously creating a lot of room for error margins in order to be right. I don't buy it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/06/demand-for-oandos-shares-go-viral-on-cop-deal-approval/ . Which side were you ? Some made history ,others watched the making of history and some were busy analyzing history. Probably the best opportunity to be part of history.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
4dchairman: http://businessdayonline.com/2014/06/demand-for-oandos-shares-go-viral-on-cop-deal-approval/ . Which side were you ? Some made history ,others watched the making of history and some were busy analyzing history. Probably the best opportunity to be part of history.

Oga. I asked whether you used the DDM valuation methodology to arrive at your VERY wide range and you're quoting a June 19th 2014 publication for a stock I also own.

Are you ok?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

And emmm in btw, your valuation range is too wide. You're obviously creating a lot of room for error margins in order to be right. I don't buy it.

So what's your own valuation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

Oga Dexterax , I'm trying to factoring in sentiments ,that led to the range . This link will be an interesting read .http://etheses.dur.ac.uk/3382/ THE ROLE OF INVESTOR SENTIMENT IN ASSET PRICING.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
dsonofmaan:

So what's your own valuation?

I don't have one.

But I'd rather NOT have a map at all than have a map of LAGOS state while touring CROSS RIVER state.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
4dchairman:
Oga Dexterax , I'm trying to factoring in sentiments in,that led to the range . This link will be an interesting read .http://etheses.dur.ac.uk/3382/ THE ROLE OF INVESTOR SENTIMENT IN ASSET PRICING.

Oga. If you want to start with technical papers, that would be a great indulgence for me. Really.

How d'you measure this investor sentiment and extrapolate it to a price range for a security?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
The failure of many analyst lies in the inability to realize the fact that there is the psychological aspect to investment decision . Attaching numerical value to such behavior is almost impossible,but does that negate the fact it exist?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
4dchairman: The failure of many analyst lies in the inability to realize the fact that there is the psychological aspect to investment decision . Attaching numerical value to such behavior is almost impossible.

Good. So how did you arrive at your price range for a security after your due consideration of 'sentiments'?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin.
Dexterax:

I don't have one.

But I'd rather NOT have a map at all than have a map of LAGOS state while touring CROSS RIVER state.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

Good. So how did you arrive at your price range for a security after your due consideration of 'sentiments'?
My conclusion is that riding on the wave of positive investor confidence in the share,the valuation might be about 15-25% above its intrinsic value. Can you kindly complement the discussion with your own valuation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
4dchairman:
My conclusion is that riding on the wave of positive investor confidence in the share,the valuation might be about 15-25% above its intrinsic value. Can you kindly complement the discussion with your own valuation.

Sorry sir, I won't complement the discussion with any numbers at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Are you guys still doing fundamental analysis? Abeg, just enjoy the moment while it lasts! undecided wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
4dchairman: Oando is grossly undervalued. An in depth analysis of assets of oando and shares outstanding reveals gross undervaluation. Factoring in newly issued shares,debt and the multiplier effect of the COP deal ,I arrived at a valuation of 65-80 naira. Comments are welcome.

My own valuation na 11 naira; and I still need a discount

#E-spirit abeg come with ur colleagues

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

My own valuation na 11 naira; and I still need a discount

#E-spirit abeg come with ur colleagues

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
With the number of people I dey see here this evening, the bulls are coming 2mr

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2014

In your analysis, what's your assumption of total outstanding shares and debt?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
If cop deal of oando is sealed today, what is the likely estimates of their market cap?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=Born2beRich1]

Bros na wa for you ohh..when oga myjoy08 has dropped everything which one do you want me to drop again grin

However, i recommend the following for short term play as their result is expected to hit the market soon:
1.FO
2.Transcorp
3. Oando (esp. as their COP deal is around the corner)
4. NEM (People will be surprised about this one when thier FY13 result comes out)

This is all i have for now. your due diligence is required and remember that you are the master of your portfolio.

Thank's i understand you, but we need it every monday we can just hope on one person. JAH BLESS

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (7744) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lexy2lexy, ndept, iHaveMadeiT2, stronglink, ZikkyChops(m), Adinije(f), IPO2002, Salvationone, floydmayweather, Babynerd, yMcy56(f), Streetinvestor2, megawealth01, crownprince2017, 222Martins(m), sterlingD(m), Hedgefunds, Raider76, Pifebhor(f), sincerelymine, ositadima1(m) and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.