Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10856163 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jimmrozz: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
mercylicious: @all, I loaded my final batch of oando yesterday at 27.90, dt was arnd 12:30 to 1pm. I just observed dt moost times, price are lowest arnd dt time except for stocks on bid. I log in,go to mkt view, see bids and offer, monitor the most recent bought stocks by the right for a while and see d prices they were bought, once I feel the price has bottomed out, I select the offer with my price, change d units to the units I want and double click too submit.
I learnt this after making a big mistake and buying my ccnn and eterna high. I actually bough at d day's highest price.

Why I loaded the final batch yesterday is dt it has become a trend in oando. They are coming closer to sealing the deal, even if they extend the completion, the price maynot drop to 26 and wen eventually it is sealed, it must pass 35.
Mercylicious, you mean you can buy online urself? kindly throw more light and the link to the site.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
gabscity:

Sir, am seeing it daily too. Painful I dint enter at 3.8!

grin
feelamong:
Its destined for N5..... the end of year result is expected any moment soon...
Thank God I left some of mine the last time I sold off at 3.95
I entered at 3.04 and still riding inside the bus to N5 bus stop.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
@jimmrozz - I want to believe you are new on this forum. You can trade online yourself on morgan itrade platform @ morgancapitalgroup.com after opening an account with them. Endeavour to check through discussions on this thread and don't hesitate to ask more questions after

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
pls explain, I placed first sell order on morgan itrade and it was ok but tried to place second sell order but it could not go thru. The error massage reads thus; the seller account has insufficient money to sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
@evilspirit...

See the trouble you're causing on SMN. And you even brought your fellow demon along; @marketcrash.

WTF's going on?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Meritrade needs to up their game with the way i see morgan capital snatching alot of customers with their cheap brokerage fees and real time platform.

@bigass, unity bank still remained at the car park today. what happened? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax: @evilspirit...

See the trouble you're causing on SMN. And you even brought your fellow demon along; @marketcrash.

WTF's going on?

grin

Chai what a bloody day!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ess:

Chai what a bloody day!

Yeah... Oando gradually moving to Oga BRB's bus stop.. embarassed

Time to unlock cash from WAPCO and wait for Oando...cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
i can see MC viewing now!

dnt just view ooo

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
fulfillment2020: It's like nobody noticed the new rally in Honeywell flour, any good news?

Lots of good news I guess. At least, I am aware the company is working on a power project in the SW to boost production and sell the excess power. At the early stages though. Medium to Long term play for me when or if I took position.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jimmrozz: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aks: @jimmrozz - I want to believe you are new on this forum. You can trade online yourself on morgan itrade platform @ morgancapitalgroup.com after opening an account with them. Endeavour to check through discussions on this thread and don't hesitate to ask more questions after
@Aks, Thanks a lot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
feelamong:

Yes and it may loose up to N1.40 tomorrow or next. Where is Evilspirit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
jimmrozz:
@Aks, Thanks a lot.
I noticed @MorganCapital has registered on NL, so you can pm them also
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kevostica: pls explain, I placed first sell order on morgan itrade and it was ok but tried to place second sell order but it could not go thru. The error massage reads thus; the seller account has insufficient money to sell.

Try to mail them. I am very sure you will get a response as soon as possible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dragonking: Meritrade needs to up their game with the way i see morgan capital snatching alot of customers with their cheap brokerage fees and real time platform.
@bigass, unity bank still remained at the car park today. what happened? grin
200M+ units still on offer, it will move someday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Comsol: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oh yeah! It's good to be back home after my account was wiped out by this so called hackers. BNSITL, I thank you all for your great work in keeping this house alive after the seemingly challenges faced by nairaland recently. Your effort shall be rewarded with green portfolio throughout the second half of the year and may your dividends know no bounds.

I welcome you all to the world of endless opportunities (investing).

Keep on the good work.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
I need a Canadian stockbroker.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax: I need a Canadian stockbroker.

grin

I'm considering reducing my stake in the oxygen boys and transferring the proceeds to Oando Energy Resources which trades on the TSX.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

I'm considering reducing my stake in the oxygen boys and transferring the proceeds to Oando Energy Resources which trades on the TSX.

It seems that OER on TSX is more stable than our very own oxygen boys..i need one too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oando Energy to delist warrants from
TSX July 24
2014-07-11 19:18 ET - Warrants Expire
Oando Energy Resources Inc.'s warrants
will expire at 5 p.m. (Toronto time)
on Thursday, July 24, 2014, and will
delist from the Toronto Stock Exchange
at
the close of business on the same day,
according to the TSX. One warrant
entitles the holder to buy one Oando
share for $2.
The TSX reports all trades in the
warrants completed on July 21, 2014,
will be
for special settlement on July 23, 2014.
All trades completed on July 22 and
July 23, 2014, will settle on the next day
in cash. All trades completed to 12
p.m. (Toronto time) on July 24, 2014,
will settle on the same day in cash.
© 2014 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights
reserved.

Source: SMN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

I've just discovered TD Ameritrade. But it's not Canadian. Good reputation from what I'm seeing. Online Stockbrokers. Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oando Energy Resources Inc. (TSX: OER), a company focused on oil and gas exploration and production in Nigeria, today announced
that it has completed the acquisition of Medal Oil Company Limited (“Medal Oil”).
The purchase price of US$5,000,000 was satisfied by the issuance of 3,491,082 units, each unit consisting of one common share of the Company and one-half of one warrant to purchase an additional common share at a price of C$ 2.00 per common share for a period of 24 months from the date on which the Company closes the acquisition of the Nigerian upstream oil and gas business of ConocoPhillips the (“CoP Acquisition”).
Medal Oil holds a 5% interest in OML 131. Upon completion of the CoP Acquisition, OER will own a 100% interest in OML 131.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
^^^

Since Saturday bruv. Na only you waka come?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
feelamong:

Time to unlock cash from WAPCO and wait for Oando...cool

Sorry to all my oando peeps but it is just business, nothing personal. grin i really need to cut this stock to size and it has to succumb..myself and evilspirit still dey wait for junction as usual..nothing do us..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elai147:

Yes and it may loose up to N1.40 tomorrow or next. Where is Evilspirit?

Why are you looking for the spirit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Born2beRich1:

Sorry to all my oando peeps but it is just business, nothing personal. grin i really need to cut this stock to size and it has to succumb..myself and evilspirit still dey wait for junction as usual..nothing do us..

Me sef dey junction too o....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Just scroll down and thou shalt see ze spirit.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
nitrogen:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
nitrogen:

I dey talk Toronto positioning, you still dey find junction for NSE...

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax: Just scroll down and thou shalt see ze spirit.

grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
i see d 'spirit'...

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dexterax:

I dey talk Toronto positioning, you still dey find junction for NSE...

grin

Bro na small small na..we are going there very soon. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), Salvationone, 2zona(m), dammybrite, Mpeace(m), cleverland, ojesymsym, Zagee, MysTeerioz(f), egojeny1(f) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.