Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912514 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

When we told them, did they believe. How can you be buying when it is high and never sold? Every fund needs to take profit from time to time.

To be fair to them, they have been buying since early December, at least, that was when Yok started updating. If they sold the portion they bought around early December now, they would still have made some decent profit.

I recall Transcop sold at around 1.3 as at then if I'm not mistaken

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2018
People will see 13m units bid for flourmills but wouldn't ask questions. They will literally jump in not minding the staged 12m units. The stock is ready to move!

I believe FMN will definitely double in price but why buy higher when you can get it lower. Though I have also missed some deals in the past based on this assumption but preservation of capital.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2018
mendes911:

Fidelity is yet to go as low as I expected. Returns on reversal from N3.00 might be minimal or almost nothing. Their dividend too won't be watery for a stock of N3.

#WeNeedResultsToStartTurningUp.

I really don't hv expectations of the mkt ! it can cloud my objectivity and style of trading
SP ''may'' still come down to your expectations but i like the behaviour ard dis levels
hv a few buy orders but still watching very keenly, wud like the daily rsi to break above d 50 level sef
interesting development

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2018
leo1234:

Which stocks are you looking at?
I added more transcorp to my holding @ #2 today.
Just hope I bought the bottom. grin

Just sold 1/3 of my holdings @2.17 to position in access and Afriprud. grin
The search for bottom continues.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2018
leo1234:

Monkey Hunter spotted.... shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2018
fxuser:

I really don't hv expectations of the mkt ! it can cloud my objectivity and style of trading
SP ''may'' still come down to your expectations but i like the behaviour ard dis levels
hv a few buy orders but still watching very keenly, wud like the daily rsi to break above d 50 level sef
interesting development

Chief, don't get me wrong ooo. Am not saying that N3.00 is not OK. For example it's been a very good support unlike Diamond and FCMB that we can not rely on any support for now. Mine is about comfort zone, way below support line.

I have also been wrong severally.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2018
mendes911:

Chief, don't get me wrong ooo. Am not saying that N3.00 is not OK. For example it's been a very good support unlike Diamond and FCMB that we can not rely on any support for now. Mine is about comfort zone, way below support line.

But that support will also turn out to be a huge resistance when you eventually buy preventing you from making decent profit. Price will keep bouncing off the resistance and retracing back to your entry point, maybe below it self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2018
fxuser:
Transcorp - also showing sign of support at dat n2 level
Flourmill - opened higher ! umm #postRightsmove ! ! ?
ONE LOVE .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2018
mendes911:

People will see 13m units bid for flourmills but wouldn't ask questions. They will literally jump in not minding the staged 12m units. The stock is ready to move!

I believe FMN will definitely double in price but why buy higher when you can get it lower. Though I have also missed some deals in the past based on this assumption but preservation of capital.....

Move where... I just siddon dey look..

Stock that could not cross N36 for how many weeks...

Just observing..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2018
leo1234:

Afriprud are u certain its not late to jump into Afriprud right now? How far upwards do u think it can still go upon release of result?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2018
mendes911:

im with u ohh ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2018
rationalmind:

But that support will also turn out to be a huge resistance when you eventually buy preventing you from making decent profit. Price will keep bouncing off the resistance and retracing back to your entry point, maybe below it self.

That's why I target below support prices during period like this. If one can get at N2.70, then return to support/resistance of N3.00 will be a nice 8% after fees.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Willie2015:

Just observing..

Get my gist chief. AM not saying it's ready to move, I only wrote what people might assume based on the bid/offer status.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2018
mendes911:

That's why I target below support prices during period like this. If one can get at N2.70, then return to support/resistance of N3.00 will be a nice 8% after fees.

I wan be like you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2018
mendes911:

Get my gist chief. AM not saying it's ready to move, I only wrote what people might assume based on the bid/offer status.

Ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2018
2zona:

Afriprud are u certain its not late to jump into Afriprud right now? How far upwards do u think it can still go upon release of result?

I hope the result will be okay.
Currentprice fair price has not been achieved on this stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Monkey Hunter spotted.... shocked

Park well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:37am On Feb 22, 2018
Willie2015:

Just observing..
Just siddon dey look befor you stand up the stock will get to #70+
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2018
^^^

grin grin You remind me of Stcool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2018
Hello my BNSITL, I have been out of line for sometime.
Pls is FBNH 2017 FYE results out ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2018
leo1234:

I hope the result will be okay.
Currentprice fair price has not been achieved on this stock.

I wish you the needed patience ... same for Zenith holders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2018
2zona:

Asked myself that question as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Yayira:

So you think they'll tell people the actual day they want to sell ? Lol
That is why follow follow no good.. they'll buy before telling you, sell before telling you that's how the game is played..

BTW let me call out Yok.. during the bull you were busy bombarding my email with stocks you guys were buying but when I emailed you for an opinion on a stock I follow follow you people buy, it's been 1 week now with no response from you..
PLEASE during the next bull FORGET my email address.

no wonder!yok always ask for email address for mcsi report,so it comes with other packages.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2018
leo1234:

Look well before you leap. 50/50 affair. Anyhow you are the MD of your portfolio. I be small boy what do I know.Dumping mode activated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2018
The stock sabi dance salsa wella... It will move, those who have the stock in their portfolio shouldn't have a short term mindset
ihedioramma:
Just siddon dey look befor you stand up the stock will get to #70+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Average Price Per Share.

Please I want to set an average p.e. as reference point for determining whether a stock is cheap or otherwise, amongst other factors.

Please I don't support the idea of different p.e.'s for different stocks as some people believe, because the primary reason for investing in a company is to enjoy the dividends; whatever company it may be.

I want to set my average at 8. Please what's your opinion? This is for my personal use please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2018
cadno:
Hello my BNSITL, I have been out of line for sometime.
Pls is FBNH 2017 FYE results out ?
Wellcome. Should be out in march.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Angerlicious.... shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
JaPaul
- 220 million full bid shocked shocked shocked

#nawa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
fxuser:
JaPaul - 220 million full bid shocked shocked shocked
#nawa
With God, all things are possible. Na Japaul dey reign now o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
kolaish:
Wellcome. Should be out in march.
or April, with q1 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
nio68:

I wish you the needed patience ... same for Zenith holders

chipa:

Look well before you leap. 50/50 affair. Anyhow you are the MD of your portfolio. I be small boy what do I know.Dumping mode activated.

Thanks for the input.
I have stop loss in place in case trade goes the other way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m), debeey87(m), chimex38, Salvationone, Odunharry(m), Boshins and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.