Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10909920 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) ... (7761) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
stocks with new 52 week lows
dn tyre #0.44k
courtville #0.34k
unic #0.28k
stocks with new 52 week highs
APR #5.10k
cscs #10.28k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

I am quite certain part of my original funds are under your mattress already, just that you will not agree to refund part to me cry

grin I get your point. Eyah...Pele.

Experience, they say, is the best teacher. At least you now know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
lancee:
Nse ..after battling with them Oga's wey go wan bring mkt down to buy low ..Then Dow mr jones ..Oil price ..Cbn with news again scatter market with dividends restrictions
All these conditions don created Fear some pple don sell ..Mkt looks lil bit stable today ..Some that sold @ loss re thinking how to enter again grin..Ones wey dey trapped dey Hope

Now i hope some results will not scatter mkt again ..Hope Hope Hope grin

Access bank result will hit the market on 5th of March 2018. Maybe this can give you hope.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin I get your point. Eyah...Pele.

Experience, they say, is the best teacher. At least you now know.

@Oracle........so you dey use stocks do OBT?
Na waoh.........take this eat that...........This gamble dey pay the wise ones oooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
locodemy:

@Oracle........so you dey use stocks do OBT?
Na waoh.........take this eat that...........This gamble dey pay the wise ones oooo.

What is OBT?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Intendy:

APR #5.10k

cscs #10.28k

been a while

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
This market seems to have an invincible finger operating it.

a lot of hidden sell walls and buy walls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
kolaish:
And later went to bring white men to sign the agreement in front of the press?

yimu ..na white men hard to find like that... arrange $200 million for me I go arrange village full of white men to sign dotted lines... #justsaying

anyways not like am interested in Japaul
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
mendes911:

Fidelity is yet to go as low as I expected. Returns on reversal from N3.00 might be minimal or almost nothing. Their dividend too won't be watery for a stock of N3.

#WeNeedResultsToStartTurningUp.

- highest vol traded
- u may just get ur wish , but MM & other wicked hunters de eye am too loll
- a lot of bids just siddon below N2.98 OP (opening price) de wait
- price found its way back to opening price even while touching a 3.09 intra-day high (inverted hammer)
- that closure exactly at 3 is very suspect lol , let see where MM will put opening price tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
DangFLour
- nice closure at the day high
- sit still

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Intendy:

dn tyre #0.44k

courtville #0.34k

unic #0.28k

APR #5.10k

cscs #10.28k

APR- cheesy cheesy cheesy

UNIC seems to be a challenger to win the race to 0.10 junction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
locodemy:

Hello.
Hello,Peter.........
Are you very sure this is not a day bull seven days bears?
Are you sure people's finger wont get burnt in days to come?
Anyway loco is still carrying his portfolio at hand because there is no evidence of bull now.

Game is changing!!!!! Results bull are taking over.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
nio68:

yimu ..na white men hard to find like that... arrange $200 million for me I go arrange village full of white men to sign dotted lines... #justsaying

anyways not like am interested in Japaul
Not just oyinbo, but the management of a reputable company to drag their hands into signing. Have you taken time to check those in charge of milost?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Access bank result will hit the market on 5th of March 2018. Maybe this can give you hope.

Do you expect the result to be good?
If you were holding this stock, will you sell, hold or buy at this point.
I need your opinion.
I failed to listen when you shouted Janet and I am finding it difficult to forgive myself now.
I am now ready to separate emotions and learn afresh.
Thanks.
NB: Any decision I take, I am solely responsible. Just a fair opinion, I am seeking.
Any member here can help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
kolaish:
Not just oyinbo, but the management of a reputable company to drag their hands into signing. Have you taken time to check those in charge of milost?

The 1K rule is working.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
fxuser:

- highest vol traded
- u may just get ur wish , but MM & other wicked hunters de eye am too loll
- a lot of bids just siddon below N2.98 OP (opening price) de wait
- price found its way back to opening price even while touching a 3.09 intra-day high (inverted hammer)
- that closure exactly at 3 is very suspect lol , let see where MM will put opening price tomorrow

Remember I have been wrong severally....

My wish may not come through. I noticed something towards the last 20 mins of trading. Someone was consistently selling at N2.99 (started at N3.00 and moved down by 1k) and still they didn't suppress the price. Bids were showing up and the "guy" was settling the score. I don't know what might happen when the person gets done.

I might consider this support price tomorrow. It looks solid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
DaV8King:

APR- cheesy cheesy cheesy

UNIC seems to be a challenger to win the race to 0.10 junction

Ah ah, the thing tire me o.
Is like non of you is ready to buy my UNIC even after u na don crash the Price to 0.28k.
God dey o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Do you expect the result to be good?
If you were holding this stock, will you sell, hold or buy at this point.
I need your opinion.
I failed to listen when you shouted Janet and I am finding it difficult to forgive myself now.
I am now ready to separate emotions and learn afresh.
Thanks.
NB: Any decision I take, I am solely responsible. Just a fair opinion, I am seeking.
Any member here can help.

Don't worry. Consider it as tuition fee.

Heed the advice you have been given on FMN. Everyone knows the saviour will return. We just don't know when....

You'll be Good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
pluto09:

Is like non of you is ready to buy my UNIC even after u na don crash the Price to 0.28k.
God dey o.

Lol....

Troubled Asset. Even the SA guys pushing for an acquisition have taken off.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
pluto09:

God dey o.
Don't mind them If they are not ready to buy, you can still buy more and average down grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Hope on 30% port left ..I don partly join oga Rabiu oniifa grin

Owo wa labe bedii
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
kolaish:
Don't mind them If they are not ready to buy, you can still buy more and average down grin

lol, grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
APR results landed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
APR results landed grin

How much dividend are we going home with?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
APR results landed grin
Haba, bro pls where u see APR result biko. Been refreshing NSE page and their is no report in sight yet. Abi u get password for the link??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
APR results landed grin

Ma fi awada se yeye o
Where is the result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
kolaish:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
This new NSE website just dey roll.
Agbalowomeri:
APR results landed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Asmaraabc: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
rebekah2011:
This new NSE website just dey roll.
Where is the link, please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Everywhere is green, Brent is above 66 USD.
UBA is hitting resistence, likely see a breakout tommorow.
Watchout.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Since such idea occurred to you first, why not make the move to create such NSEMPA based price control cabal so that others like me will gladly join?

One hand cannot "NSEMPA" for head oo.. support is needed...

besides I wasn't talking about NSEMPA based price control cabal per se

(1) (2) (3) ... (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) ... (7761) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01, Raider76, JBIC, Picky1, Hajicairo(m), bbduty, KayOn1, 222Martins(m), debostar(m), Boshins, KarlTom, Digitron, Ofp1, IHelp, Mpeace(m), sterlingD(m), DonDiego(m), lancee(m), 1jboi, sky2891, Pifebhor(f), dapix, ProphetUtuocha and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.