Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912086 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
fxuser:
JaPaul
- 220 million full bid shocked shocked shocked

#nawa

Jegede sharp guy ..the news of new funding , likely fake/ packaging has been a smart move.. the price would likely even rise beyond 50k

I feel by now NSEMPA should be controlling things NSE ... lets make the move guys ! Pls invite me if any such arrangement is going on already
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
The investment is into the mining arm of the business. I hope people will not be carried away too far.
nio68:

Jegede sharp guy ..the news of new funding , likely fake/ packaging has been a smart move.. the price would likely even rise beyond 50k

I feel by now NSEMPA should be controlling things NSE ... lets make the move guys ! Pls invite me if any such arrangement is going on already
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Toluway:
Average Price Per Share.

Please I want to set an average p.e. as reference point for determining whether a stock is cheap or otherwise, amongst other factors.

Please I don't support the idea of different p.e.'s for different stocks as some people believe, because the primary reason for investing in a company is to enjoy the dividends; whatever company it may be.

I want to set my average at 8. Please what's your opinion? This is for my personal use please.

You can't have one P/E for all sectors because each sector e.g Financial Services, Insurance, Agriculture, consumer goods etc have different PE conventions/range driven by the peculiarities of the industry condition. While a PE of 8, using your example, may be considered too high in one sector, it may be too low in another sector. P/E as a stand alone ratio is almost useless and you need to know how to apply it to make sense. The way its been largely touted here to "guestimate" value of stocks is perhaps misleading, and at best an incomplete approach.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
The twin, UBA & Access.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
rebekah2011:
The investment is into the mining arm of the business. I hope people will not be carried away too far.

you think its just mere coincidence that he has now decided to go into mining or the 50k rule . If he failed ( rather enriched himself) in the lucrative oil and maritime industry , I wonder how he would succeed in the even longer term prospect of the mining industry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
fxuser:
JaPaul
- 220 million full bid shocked shocked shocked

#nawa

Like someone said how come is when the 1K rule was introduced that the news broke. Caution is required here.

Newbies, don't do follow follow enter Japaul o and then you will now be telling us stories that touch that someone advised you otherwise through email.

However, if you think you can swim with the sharks then, you need not worry joining the bus... grin
[sub][/sub][b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
The mining business has always been there ooooo.
nio68:

you think its just mere coincidence that he has now decided to go into mining or the 50k rule . If he failed ( rather enriched himself) in the lucrative oil and maritime industry , I wonder how he would succeed in the even longer term prospect of the mining industry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
rebekah2011:
The mining business has always been there ooooo.

Thats news to me ... you may be right , I cant remember ever reading their annual report sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Coolcash1:

Like someone said how come is when the 1K rule was introduced that the news broke. Caution is required here.

Newbies, don't do follow follow enter Japaul o and then you will now be telling us stories that touch that someone advised you otherwise through email.

However, if you think you can swim with the sharks then, you need not worry joining the bus... grin
[sub][/sub][b][/b]

I love it when elders are honest to us here.
I was told that minority shareholders never sit on the high table.
Majority shareholders bring remnants to the AGM.
They are waiting for the bids to reach their target, then they offload.
Price will then follow aiico's path... shocked
You will see the money but NOT touch it if you are not extremely cautious.
Watch your backs here every second!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Barclays Names Teleology Holdings New Owner of 9mobile
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/02/22/barclays-names-teleology-holdings-new-owner-9mobile/

Is the company not owned by AD?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
This market seems to have an invincible finger operating it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
TLAX:

You can't have one P/E for all sectors because each sector e.g Financial Services, Insurance, Agriculture, consumer goods etc have different PE conventions/range driven by the peculiarities of the industry condition. While a PE of 8, using your example, may be considered too high in one sector, it may be too low in another sector. P/E as a stand alone ratio is almost useless and you need to know how to apply it to make sense. The way its been largely touted here to "guestimate" value of stocks is perhaps misleading, and at best an incomplete approach.
Thanks for your understanding and response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
This market seems to have an invincible finger operating it.
The thing be say, as you're watching, others are also watching.
Nse seems to have now been dominated by professionals, game players, hawks and hit-and- runs.
No more innocent investors as it has always been.
Survival of the fittest!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Toluway:

The thing be say, as you're watching, others are also watching.
Nse seems to have now been dominated by professionals, game players, hawks and hit-and- runs.
No more innocent investors as it has always been.
Survival of the fittest!

Hmmmmm!
It's OK.
When you think Diamond will start heading north, it starts looking as if it is more prepared to repeat class. cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
I wish patience were something to borrow, I would have gone with 50 DANGOTE trucks to borrow it.
I am tired of this game.
I have pending bills. cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
I wish patience were something to borrow, I would have gone with 50 DANGOTE trucks to borrow it.
I am tired of this game.
I have pending bills.
cry

With this, you might incur more bills here in NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
I am tired of this game.

Just send your funds to me. I will help you warehouse it under my mattress. That way you will be patient.

When it is time, I will release it for you to use.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
I am tired of this game.
Please don't bring your family upkeep money to nse. You never knew when your investments would yield profits and that's the nature of the game and nothing to blame.
I'm very used to long term trading and don't care about whatever happens in the short term.
But you will smile in the end.
That being said, any time the market happen to bottom out, make sure you invest in the following bull run to recover and make big profits.

There are many Diamond Bank faithfuls here to follow please. Give them close marking. Most of the big Ogas have fallen in love with Diamond honey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Hmmmmm!
It's OK.
When you think Diamond will start heading north, it starts looking as if it is more prepared to repeat class. cry

How is the market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Just send your funds to me. I will help you warehouse it under my mattress. That way you will be patient.

Funds wey dey for market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I am quite certain part of my original funds are under your mattress already, just that you will not agree to refund part to me cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nse ..after battling with them Oga's wey go wan bring mkt down to buy low ..Then Dow mr jones ..Oil price ..Cbn with news again scatter market with dividends restrictions
All these conditions don created Fear some pple don sell ..Mkt looks lil bit stable today ..Some that sold @ loss re thinking how to enter again grin..Ones wey dey trapped dey Hope

Now i hope some results will not scatter mkt again ..Hope Hope Hope grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
nio68:

Since such idea occurred to you first, why not make the move to create such NSEMPA based price control cabal so that others like me will gladly join?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
nio68:

are u saying he sponsored d publication in d national newspapers. ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Access & uba !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
CP and his prophets of doom rightnow

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
yom2:
are u saying he sponsored d publication in d national newspapers. ?
And later went to bring white men to sign the agreement in front of the press?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gbagaun........gbagaun.........gbagaunnnn!

All who still have seeing red eye from the prowling bear-bears, eez time to go rest.

So you can come and make tasere profit tomorrow against weekend!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
soloniger:
Oga Intendy we were not served the daily 52 weeks high/low menu yesterday

grin

really sorry , I'll create more time for my family.

na oga Tritri arrest me o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
mendes911:

Funds wey dey for market?

grin grin ok....

He bought high.

He is now learning from experience.

Next time when he hears "J"....he will not wait to hear the "aaaaaaaaaaa" that follows.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
PETERiCHY:
CP and his prophets of doom rightnow

Hello.
Hello,Peter.........
Are you very sure this is not a day bull seven days bears?
Are you sure people's finger wont get burnt in days to come?
Anyway loco is still carrying his portfolio at hand because there is no evidence of bull now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Justcul(m), Ginalex(f), YourCoffin, Emumakpo, yeddy99, dammybrite, handsomebolanle and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.