Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10833542 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:57am On Mar 30, 2018
Even Dáar communications don release results, this Ìjẹ̀bú man is not ready to do so. Very stubborn in nature. Last year he gave excuse on change of board members waiting for what to tell us this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 30, 2018
Dwizeone:

Run now, ask questions later ... There’s been a systematic dumping of the stock for sometime now...

You are an alarmist grin grin

why do you have to say such?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 30, 2018
Jejebaba:

From a reliable source in the bank Headoffice, they are still battling with CBN. They want them to provision some Power loans. So you might need to take chill pill sir and let Mr TIME do its work on their share price while we await the result. As i am typing right now, the head of Power in Fidelity has been in Abuja since Tuesday to see CBN.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:30am On Mar 30, 2018
mendes911:
Sai Alhaji.....

Like a thief in the night, take it:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21540_DANGOTE_FLOUR_MILLS_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2018.pdf

EPS: N2.91
Retained earnings advanced from a loss position in 2016 to about N2Billion in 2017. Nothing on Dividend (Yet)!!!

Be like say Alhaji carry the dividend go do wedding for him pikin ooo .....................

Hmmm !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2018
mendes911:
Sai Alhaji.....

Like a thief in the night, take it:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21540_DANGOTE_FLOUR_MILLS_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2018.pdf

EPS: N2.91
Retained earnings advanced from a loss position in 2016 to about N2Billion in 2017. Nothing on Dividend (Yet)!!!

Be like say Alhaji carry the dividend go do wedding for him pikin ooo .....................

This is why I follow Alhaji bumper to fender....My Fair price of the stock based on this impressive result is N35.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 6:32am On Mar 30, 2018
Coolcash1:

This is why I follow Alhaji bumper to fender....My Fair price of the stock based on this impressive result is N35.

Hmmm.

Expectation of dividend has been high for this stock. Without dividend, reversal might follow.

But I have been wrong before. Severally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2018
mendes911:

Hmmm.

Expectation of dividend has been high for this stock. Without dividend, reversal might follow.

Sometimes absence of dividend or little of it might imply impending capital appreciation in terms of share price appreciation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:40am On Mar 30, 2018
safepaulooo:

Sometimes absence of dividend or little of it might imply impending capital appreciation in terms of share price appreciation.

I truly agree with you but based on feelers, everyone seems to be expecting a bumper dividend. Mouth watering dividend to say.

Seplat released a good result but didn't declare any dividend. Everyone knows that they need the cash for expansion.

We will watch and see how market responds to it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2018
phemmie06:
LOL, what if it is from another broking firm with different CHN? I am having the same issue
then wahala dey!buy with your formal chn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2018
Mpeace:
Dividend yield of 6%. Its not bad but its not what pple expected. I think they. Made a loss in q4. q3 eps was 1.55, full year eps is 1.54.
Dangflour on the other hand had a lower PAT in q4. than in q2 and q3.

We talk here severally, eternal full year has always been less than Q3; dem even try this time that it did not reduce. Q4 na for the boys to chop
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2018
mendes911:

Hmmm.

Expecting to see it below =N=12.00

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2018
currentprice:

chai! i remember when cp pointed out this stock around N1.1 grin come and see debate. rest is story now

cc loco
cc manonmission

grin

You just don't seem to get it. I pointed out the illiquidity of the stock if I remember correctly. Unfortunately, I can't do such stock. The bid you're celebrating was less than a 3m if I'm not mistaken. How many units can you get to buy/Sell that will make a significant impact on your portfolio?

A stock that will triple in price over a period of time and your portfolio will rise by a mere 10%. Mba not my trading strategy. For PENNY stocks, no volume.... no deal bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2018
This is my take on the recent Dangote Sugar Refinery & Transcorp Audited Result with Key ratios:

Click here - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/analyse-financial-statements-nigerian-companies-stock/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2018
nio68:

Good call .. the debate then was about the volume though ... average daily volume of less than 2m may not suit some people.

You only succeed in doubling your risk when you pump money into illiquid stocks except you are an investor and going long term. Even then, you must be convinced you're not making a mistake.
Portfolio size too matters. You may go for such stocks if price appreciation on the trading volumes we see suits you. To some people it's just a distraction from their core strategy not to talk of the energy and time spent monitoring it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2018
Manonamission:

You only succeed in doubling your risk when you pump money into illiquid stocks except you are an investor and going long term. Even then, you must be convinced you're not making a mistake.
Portfolio size too matters. You may go for such stocks if price appreciation on the trading volumes we see suits you. To some people it's just a distraction from their core strategy not to talk of the energy and time spent monitoring it.

I don't even have energy to check the results of such coys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2018
ogedanny:
This is my take on the recent Dangote Sugar Refinery & Transcorp Audited Result with Key ratios:

Click here - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/analyse-financial-statements-nigerian-companies-stock/

Mr Oge, some of the information in your website are inaccurate o. Specifically, dividend payment from Transcorp. When did Transcorp propose N4.4b dividend? You also claim N502m was paid the previous year......when? How? Where?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2018
ogedanny:

So should i position in transcorp on tuesday yo expect bumper harvest ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2018
pls house Is the market opening today or closed

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2018
lancee:

Thanks

You mean Alaba?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2018
Manonamission:

Mr Oge, some of the information in your website are inaccurate o. Specifically, dividend payment from Transcorp. When did Transcorp propose N4.4b dividend? You also claim N502m was paid the previous year......when? How? Where?

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2018
lancee:

Thanks
Always close whenever FG declares holiday

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You mean Alaba?

Hnn Hnno ..computer village ni grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You mean Alaba?
My oga you never tell us Alaba and Balogun market is now discussed here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2018
Manonamission:

Even the percentage calculations..........
Try up your accuracy
Then why try to look for only positives?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Even the percentage calculations..........
Try up your accuracy
Then why try to look for only positives?
I don’t think he cares about the accuracy or whatever he posted on its website. His interest is to drag traffic to his site and get paid for ads. This inaccuracies in his blog will eventually kill his objectives as he is not interested in doing a thorough job on the info he has there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2018
Manonamission:

Don't bother. He does not read messages on this thread. He only posts here to:

1. Drive traffic to his blog

2. Sell his eBook.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debostar(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2018
Please,has anybody received dividend from UBCAP this year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2018
Coolcash1:

Remember that the sale of their noddles was factor into the EPS. That notwithstanding, DF still remains a stock to hold or buy more when the price go down a bit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: me3000(m), crownprince2017, Prince081, Boshins, rebekah2011(m), MrDiligence, Locotrader(m), leparj(m), lancee(m), ositadima1(m), jaybee3(m), edwardaigb, 222Martins(m), emmanuelewumi(m), robobo, Pifebhor(f), Adinije(f), Princkez, Heishere, phemmie06(m), yMcy56(f), Mills55 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.