Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10845096 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2018
Mcy56:

I no talk anything o. lipsrsealed I just said that 'cos I know very well that Loco's eyes is still on it. He will still buy last last. grin

I have told Loco before that you are in cohort with his village people. See as you dey whine his head to buy more Japaul. iisokay...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2018
PharmAlfred:
Who is at Dangflour AGM? Let's meet up.

I was not able to make it. Please keep us updated here.

The minutest info is important .

Gracias
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2018
mendes911:
I have told Loco before that you are in cohort with his village people. See as you dey whine his head to buy more Japaul. iisokay...
Hahahaaaaa, my hand no dey there o. See my too hands for up! Me na child of God. grin
Okay, oga Loco no buy o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Someone wey go still buy last last lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2018
Mcy56:

Hahahaaaaa, my hand no dey there o. See my too hands for up! Me na child of God. grin
Okay, oga Loco no buy o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Someone wey go still buy last last lipsrsealed grin

I am sure he will buy today This one wey he say the thing go end tue day on full bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2018
Mpeace:
I am sure he will buy today This one wey he say the thing go end tue day on full bid.
lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kenmaro: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
sad to hear this.please contact first registrars.
Ok. Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cadillac15:

I was not able to make it. Please keep us updated here.

The minutest info is important .

Gracias

I have never seen a more poorly organised AGM. Shareholders can't even enter the venue. For most investors, the AGM souvenir is the only tangible thing they get from these companies. I have left the venue.
They have not even started by this time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
PharmAlfred:

I have never seen a more poorly organised AGM. Shareholders can't even enter the venue. For most investors, the AGM souvenir is the only tangible thing they get from these companies. I have left the venue.

dats just deplorable
#smh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
PharmAlfred:

Why cant shareholders enter the venue?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Princekez, any update?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cadillac15:
Princekez, any update?
I left the venue early,because of some business appointment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cadillac15:
Princekez, any update?
pls what do you think this information might be
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bull on its way. I just saw it run past now. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
swilo:

Running away from NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fantasy7800: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Aloaye:

Search Google for the registrar of your company, visit your registrars website to download the e-dividend form. Fill and go to your bank to append their stamp and signature as proof of the account to receive your dividends. Submit this to your registrar either by email or physical copy.

Caveat: I sent by email to First Registrars for Fidelity Bank dividend but still expecting payments and no replies to my emails. What a country
Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fantasy7800: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
onegentleguy:

My dear u can use the link below;

http://sec.gov.ng/non-mandated/

Hint: On the search area, kindly type in ur names in full. (in the correct order u used while opening ur brokerage A/C)
It should bring up the names of all the companies/stocks u have outstanding dividends.
...and u should get an original pdf copy of the e-dividend mandate form when u click on the company registrar to the right of each stock.
Next download and print the ones u need, fill the forms correctly and proceed with a copy to ur bank for attestation, stamping and possible signature confirmation.
Then scan and send the form(s) via mail to the registrars. ...or take the form(s) in person to their office.
Finally, always fellow up with the registrar (either thru mails or calls), until ur bank A/C is credited accordingly.

Good luck to u my dear !!
Thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
swilo:
Wake up, its noon sir!
If your eyes don clear, make you tell us its direction sha - in or out of NSE? tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Volume
- so far very low vol
- issa waiting game
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wema just dancing in the raining instead of Mr. T.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
Who did HonyFlour offend oooo?

Agba, is that you offloading since yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
mendes911:

No be me o, I no know who don see result o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
From what I saw on Fidelity at the last minutes of trading today, it seems MM is at work there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
mendes911:

na TRW

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

No be me o, I no know who don see result o grin

Ok. I hope he has much more than enough to sell. The bigger his portfolio size, the better for someone like me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
currentprice:

na TRW

grin

I thought about that too. That offloading started after that their recommendation. What's TRW's fair price for HonyFlour again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
currentprice:

which issue u want clarification? i have pass the person that will be leaving fake life naw, selling cileasng doen't mean i should bad mouth the stock when notting has happen fundamentally.

stock i knew was not caverton mate when caverton was trading at 2.90, cileasing decalear good result when it was 1.90 and fell below 1.30

i loaded at 1.28 sold at 1.79. sold not because it bad stock but because i wanted to leave the mkt because of my own personal reason.

since i bought at 1.28... cileasin low traded was 1.40 though it might shows 1.33 at bid side but nobody can see it buy below 1.40 so i don't know where peter saw where i sold at loss

grin grin grin

You left the market out of fear when Cileasing was trading circa #1:40 and made it official.

The records are there for all to see but you can Kontinue with ur Damage Control undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
mendes911:

Ok. I hope he has much more than enough to sell. The bigger his portfolio size, the better for someone like me.

You too do join enemy gang
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You too do join enemy gang

Don't worry, you can always average down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
mendes911:

Don't worry, you can always average down.

This market don tire me sef; make mid-july reach here make I go recess
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
PETERiCHY:

You left the market out of fear when Cileasing was trading circa #1:40 and made it official.

The records are there for all to see but you can Kontinue with ur Damage Control undecided

i agree i left even at 1.28 my entry price so i break-even

is that make you okay now... enjoy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
onegentleguy:

On the part in bold, Call any one of this Phone Nos;
Tel: 234-1-2701078, or 2701079. ...and if possible, request to speak directly with Mrs Ngozi Mbakwe.

Good luck to u my dear !!

Thanks a lot.

Best

(1) (2) (3) ... (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hajicairo(m), chillykelly86(m), ositadima1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.