Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10841014 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) ... (7739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
mendes911:

I thought about that too. That offloading started after that their recommendation. What's TRW's fair price for HonyFlour again?

Very true. Why do these analyst lie to the public.

Same thing happened with Diamond Bank, Maybaker and Fidelity. They just publish irresponsible forecasts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
swilo:

Very true. Why do these analyst lie to the public.

Same thing happened with Diamond Bank, Maybaker and Fidelity. They just publish irresponsible forecasts.

Don't take this as confirmation that HonyFlour is a bad stock! People sell for different reasons.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
mendes911:

Ok. I hope he has much more than enough to sell. The bigger his portfolio size, the better for someone like me.

Even if HF comes down to 1 naira you still will not buy..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
mendes911:

Don't take this as confirmation that HonyFlour is a bad stock! People sell for different reasons.

People can not sell their stock in peace again.. if they do Mendes will look for fault.. after you’ve bad mouth it you don’t want him to think the stock is bad undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Congratulations Nigeria, we just qualified for the round 16.

Nigeria 2-0 Iceland
Nigeria 1- 0 Argentina

The Mystic Pig was actually right.

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
PharmAlfred:

I have never seen a more poorly organised AGM. Shareholders can't even enter the venue. For most investors, the AGM souvenir is the only tangible thing they get from these companies. I have left the venue.
They have not even started by this time.
The AGM ended around past 11, though people were not able to enter into the main venue. The arrangement was more than worst, it was worsteded cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Congratulations Nigeria, we just qualified for the round 16.

Nigeria 2-0 Iceland
Nigeria 1- 0 Argentina

The Mystic Pig was actually right.

Thank you. smiley
Mystic pig is fraud. It said Nigeria and Argentina will play in the semi final with belgium and france. Thats not a possibility. Its either argentina or nigeria to join croatia in the second round.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
phemmie06:

The AGM ended around past 11, though people were not able to enter into the main venue. The arrangement was more than worst, it was worsteded cheesy
Too many pple came for the food.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Take advantage of an opportunity to recieve 5000SPEC utility tokens (worth $249), after the initial pre-sale.
Perform simple tasks to qualify.Airdrop phase 1 closes at 3,000 members.Don't be left out.Details on form.

https:// t. co/ c5aKHxEKr4
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Take advantage of an opportunity to recieve 5000SPEC utility tokens (worth $249), after the initial pre-sale.
Perform simple tasks to qualify.Airdrop phase 1 closes at 3,000 members.Don't be left out.Details on form...

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
fifty:
Perform simple tasks to qualify.Airdrop phase 1 closes at 3,000 members.Don't be left out.Details on form...

Park well before the bear aggression be transferred to you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
So no brother/sister here was able to enter the main venue. Na wa o.

I really need a comprehensive info of what happened or was said there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmy2018: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please house kindly help me with a contact person in united securities ltd, my Access bank dividend has not been as well as caverton dividend.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Abraaj liquidation could affect these Nigerian companies

The recent filing for provisional liquidation by Aureous Africa Fund LLC (Abraaj Group), is set to trigger a massive sell-off in its stake in some Nigerian companies.

Recall that the Middle East’s biggest private equity firm, recently filed a petition in the Cayman Islands, asking the court to appoint PwC as provisional liquidators for the company.

The request has however been granted by the court with the appointment of executives from PwC as joint provisional liquidators of Abraaj Holdings and executives from Deloitte for the same role at the asset management arm, Abraaj Investment Management Limited.

This will pave the way for a court-supervised restructuring of the holding company and also protect Abraaj, which emerged as one of the world’s largest emerging markets investors, from creditor action against defaults.

According to Reuters, in recent times there have been complaints by several investors such as the Auctus fund, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and International Finance Corp (IFC), over how it used their money in a $1 billion healthcare fund. A claim Abraaj has vehemently denied.

Reacting to the court ruling which appointed liquidators for the company, Abraaj’s founder, Arif Naqvi, noted that the ruling marks the culmination of an extremely complex and challenging phase of negotiations and detailed planning.

In his words:

“SINCE OUR DIFFERENCES WITH CERTAIN INVESTORS FIRST CAME TO LIGHT, WE HAVE WORKED EXHAUSTIVELY AND TRANSPARENTLY TO INVESTIGATE THE MATTER AND ADDRESS THEIR CONCERNS, ALL THE WHILE ENSURING OUR TREMENDOUS INVESTMENT TEAMS AROUND THE WORLD CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF OUR PARTNER COMPANIES.”

Reports from Bloomberg also said that Colony Capital Inc. has agreed to buy some of Abraaj Group’s key funds and oversee others.

Abraaj has been selling assets to raise liquidity and has also been in talks to sell its asset-management division to willing buyers.

According to reports from the National, Abraaj has sold its entire stake in Orascom Construction (an Egypt based construction firm). The company was reported to have sold its 5.4 percent holding in Orascom Construction at $8.30 per share, according to a statement on Nasdaq Dubai. The value of the stake is $52 million.

Ripple effect on Nigeria companies.
Abraaj also has some stake in some listed Nigerian companies such as C & I Leasing Plc, CWG Plc, Custodian and Allied Insurance, others include Eleme Fertilizers, Mouka Foam Limited, Bridge Clinic, Therapia Health Limited, and AOS Orwell Limited.

Recall that Abraaj had invested both in Mouka foam and Eleme Fertilizer under its Sub-Saharan Africa fund III in 2015 and 2016 respectively. It also has 517,576,289 units of shares in CWG Plc, this represents 20.25% stake in the Information Technology company, its stake also in Custodian & Allied Insurance Plc amounts to 348,027,267 units of shares.

There is a possibility that the company may also decide to sell its stake in some of these companies. If it decides to sell, then there will be an increase in the volume of traded shares of these mentioned companies.

https://nairametrics.com/abraaj-to-sell-off-its-nigerian-stakes/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Yayira:

People can not sell their stock in peace again.. if they do Mendes will look for fault.. after you’ve bad mouth it you don’t want him to think the stock is bad undecided

You too like to attack me. This kind of love toorr.

Please, quote when and where I was badmouthing this stock. Someone was offloading and I pointed it out. Na bad thing wey I do?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Emmy2018:
Please house kindly help me with a contact person in united securities ltd, my Access bank dividend has not been as well as caverton dividend.

Thank you in advance.

Why can’t you go to their office ? Or are you not in the country ? Those people are hard to reach..
This one that Access has refused to give somebody profit, dividend will now be delaying. I go don reach their office since

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
mendes911:

You too like to attack me. This kind of love toorr.

Please, quote when and where I was badmouthing this stock. Someone was offloading and I pointed it out. Na bad thing wey I do?

tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Yayira:

Even if HF comes down to 1 naira you still will not buy..

During the last skelewu dance by DangCem, I rode this stock for a 10% gain, bought at a far higher price than your projected ₦1. It's all about entry price. If it gets to ₦1 and seller is still not yet done, why would I buy?

BTW, I never made mention of your beloved Zenith Bank share today and you still come dey attack me.. Abi you sidon for HF as well?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Una tell meristem to stop notifying me about my portfolio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na only me get Dang.Sugar dividend today....around 11am.....i got the alert...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
ukay2:

Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
ukay2:
me too at exactly 6pm

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Big banks(GT, Zenith , Access, UBA)
Daily Trend Check Up

- all closing below the 200dma (buy and hold folks shud be out sef )
- 50dma maintains downwards slope
- pull backs hv turned to deep corrections / trend reversal
- sell into the any relief bounce
- be comfortable with any outcome
- preserve capital is our main goal
- caution out there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmy2018: 5:41am On Jun 23, 2018
@ Yariya, i am not in the country . That is my constraint. I will be glad if i can have the details of any of their contact person.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Una tell meristem to stop notifying me about my portfolio
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Market Timing

++

“The way to make money is to make it. The way to make big money is to be right at exactly the right time. In this business a man has to think of both theory and practice. A speculator must not be merely a student, he must be both a student and a speculator.”

“There is a time for all things, but I didn’t know it. And that is precisely what beats so many men in Wall Street who are very far from being in the main sucker class. There is the plain fool, who does the wrong thing at all times everywhere, but there is the Wall Street fool, who thinks he must trade all the time. “

“Obviously the thing to do was to be bullish in a bull market and bearish in a bear market. Sounds silly, doesn’t it? But I had to grasp that general principle firmly before I saw that to put it into practice really meant to anticipate probabilities. It took me a long time to learn to trade on those lines. “

“I think it was a long step forward in my trading education when I realized at last that when old Mr. Partridge kept on telling the other customers, ‘Well, you know this is a bull market!’ he really meant to tell them that the big money was not in the individual fluctuations but in the main movements — that is, not in reading the tape but in sizing up the entire market and its trend.”

“…the point is not so much to buy as cheap as possible or go short at the top prices, but to buy or sell at the right time.”

+++
Book:
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator:

#RandomShare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
fxuser:
Market Timing

++

“The way to make money is to make it. The way to make big money is to be right at exactly the right time. In this business a man has to think of both theory and practice. A speculator must not be merely a student, he must be both a student and a speculator.”

“There is a time for all things, but I didn’t know it. And that is precisely what beats so many men in Wall Street who are very far from being in the main sucker class. There is the plain fool, who does the wrong thing at all times everywhere, but there is the NSE fool, who thinks he must trade all the time. “

“Obviously the thing to do was to be bullish in a bull market and bearish in a bear market. Sounds silly, doesn’t it? But I had to grasp that general principle firmly before I saw that to put it into practice really meant to anticipate probabilities. It took me a long time to learn to trade on those lines. “

“I think it was a long step forward in my trading education when I realized at last that when old Mr. Partridge kept on telling the other customers, ‘Well, you know this is a bull market!’ he really meant to tell them that the big money was not in the individual fluctuations but in the main movements — that is, not in reading the tape but in sizing up the entire market and its trend.”

“…the point is not so much to buy as cheap as possible or go short at the top prices, but to buy or sell at the right time.”

+++
Book:

#RandomShare

Oga fuser dey yab some of us grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oga fuser dey yab some of us grin

But it is the truth.

Price is key!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
fxuser:
Market Timing

++

“There is a time for all things, but I didn’t know it. And that is precisely what beats so many men in Wall Street who are very far from being in the main sucker class. There is the plain fool, who does the wrong thing at all times everywhere, but there is the Wall Street fool, who thinks he must trade all the time. “

+++
Book:

#RandomShare

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
can someone please tell me the process there is in buying stocks...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
My ogas in the house, any news driving Okomu Northside in this mkt cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) ... (7739) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: janga(m), talktofemi, yMcy56(f), Yem0350, sophy17(m), jafsumar07, megawealth01, IYGEAL(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.