Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11561377 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) ... (8192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by apiakason: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Just google usl contact number it will pop up we are in global village

quote author=Emmy2018 post=68730818]Please house kindly help me with a contact person in united securities ltd, my Access bank dividend has not been as well as caverton dividend.

Thank you in advance. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
wamiikechukwu:
can someone please tell me the process there is in buying stocks...

Contact a stockbroker; many have been listed here
Open an online trading account
Buy whatever you want to buy, it's like online banking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Contact a stockbroker; many have been listed here
Open an online trading account
Buy whatever you want to buy, it's like online banking

thank you so much, but what are the factors should i consider before i buy a stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

thank you so much, but what are the factors should i consider before i buy a stock

Take out six months to read and read books on stock investment/trading. Fundamental and technical analysis; they are all over the internet. Also follow discussions on this forum. If you get energy read from page 0. Just take your time and don't be in a rush because there is a lot to read and learn so you won't lose too much money. You may also keep asking questions; but most of the beginner questions you will have had been answered on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2018
mendes911:

Who did HonyFlour offend oooo?

Agba, is that you offloading since yesterday?

Going by the cycles, I have seen so far. Some big pocket is driving the price down to be able to load. I will join the wagon and gently wait for the results.....Let’s see what happens...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Momoney54:

Going by the cycles, I have seen so far. Some big pocket is driving the price down to be able to load. I will join the wagon and gently wait for the results.....Let’s see what happens...

You mean a deep pocket is driving down the share price, offloading over 12m units and planning to reload later. Ohok oooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2018
mendes911:

You mean a deep pocket is driving down the share price, offloading over 12m units and planning to reload later. Ohok oooo.

Most of the units na cross deals na; where u wan see 12m bid for honeywell?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2018
Just passing in case you don't know..... I have shed serious weight from stocks business for now to focus on my real estate investment.

#HibernationmodeActivated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2018
Coolcash1:
Just passing in case you don't know..... I have shed serious weight from stocks business for now to focus on my real estate investment.

Bros how that one concern me na? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Bros how that one concern me na? grin

Is in response to @fxuser post advising traders not to be in the market all year...�
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Oga fuser dey yab some of us grin

plus myself join
lolllx Agba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/The-OPEC-Agreement-Puts-A-Floor-Under-Oil-Prices.amp.html

With increment in crude oil production/ output agreement, which will take effect from 1st of July, there will be fall in crude oil price again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Chibuking81:
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/The-OPEC-Agreement-Puts-A-Floor-Under-Oil-Prices.amp.html

With increment in crude oil production/ output agreement, which will take effect from 1st of July, there will be fall in crude oil price again.

Thanks a lot. I wish I was trading crude oil.

If we prospered in 2016 & 2017, we will definitely prosper in 2018... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Momoney54:

How deep is that pocket?

4 more weeks of "kalo-kalo" before the great August bear arrives.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Chibuking81:

Effect will likely be very minimal.
...recent shortfalls in the U.S inventory will most likely be balanced out by this prospective increment in output. Also note that the projected ouput increase isnt that much when compared to the 5 yr stock averages from a global storage perspective.
Overall, I see a very minimal impact. ...in the absence of any unexpected shock, prices may likely not go below $60 in the short to mid term timeframe.
I think that a bigger determinant from an NSE point of view would be to keep a closer watch on the NAIRA/DOLLAR pricing and how they swing in relation to other key currencies.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Most of the units na cross deals na; where u wan see 12m bid for honeywell?

Did I mention anything bid? tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Coolcash1:

u na bigger g now. boys still dey market dey hustle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:37am On Jun 25, 2018
onegentleguy:

Effect will likely be very minimal.
...recent shortfalls in the U.S inventory will most likely be balanced out by this prospective increment in output. Also note that the projected ouput increase isnt that much when compared to the 5 yr stock averages from a global storage perspective.
Overall, I see a very minimal impact. ...in the absence of any unexpected shock, prices may likely not go below $60 in the short to mid term timeframe.
I think that a bigger determinant from an NSE point of view would be to keep a closer watch on the NAIRA/DOLLAR pricing and how they swing in relation to other key currencies.

Regards.
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/1010764/&hl=en-NG

It will be recalled that Trump had on April 20, tweeted “Looks like OPEC is at it again with record amounts of oil all over the place including the fully loaded ships at sea. Oil prices are artificially Very High! No good and will not be accepted!”
He also tweeted on June 13 that “Oil prices are too high, OPEC is at it again. Not good.”
Again, on June 22 as OPEC was concluding its meeting on whether to hold or increase crude oil supply, Trump tweeted, “Hope OPEC will increase output substantially. Need to keep prices down.”

As for US President, he will like oil at low price of 40 or 50 dollar per barrel, from my side of view.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Chibuking81:

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/1010764/&hl=en-NG

It will be recalled that Trump had on April 20, tweeted “Looks like OPEC is at it again with record amounts of oil all over the place including the fully loaded ships at sea. Oil prices are artificially Very High! No good and will not be accepted!”
He also tweeted on June 13 that “Oil prices are too high, OPEC is at it again. Not good.”
Again, on June 22 as OPEC was concluding its meeting on whether to hold or increase crude oil supply, Trump tweeted, “Hope OPEC will increase output substantially. Need to keep prices down.”

As for US President, he will like oil at low price of 40 or 50 dollar per barrel, from my side of view.

Sir Chibuking am sure u know that reality is always different from a would-be imagination.
...that the U.S President thinks oil price to be high does NOT qualify as a standalone reason for a drop in price.
A mere speech/thinking and/or wish by a person can not unilaterally influence or lead to oil price drop.
There are factors that affect the global price trend and behaviour of oil. ...and last I checked, wishful speeches isn't one of them.
Like I said ealier, impact of the expected output increase would be minimal (...with clear reasons for that)
Not that there won't be any impact. ...but it wouldn't be any weighty.
However, even if the price of oil should drop to near $60 per barrel at some point, it wouldn't be just because of the desirous speech of a U.S president !!
It would rather be for clear reasons that affect global oil pricing. ...and so before any speech can be considered weighty, it must carry with it one of those impacting reasons or factors. (i.e. when his speech carried with it a sanction on IRAN)

I'll suggest u read the weblink u put up in ur 1st post that I replied to. (pls do try to read it down to the end).

Cheers !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Oil News

Brent oil prices drop by 2 percent as traders expect output rise after OPEC deal
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil/brent-oil-prices-drop-by-2-percent-as-traders-expect-output-rise-after-opec-deal-idUSKBN1JL02P

++
shud test that $70 make we see sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT IN PORTFLIO FOR 22 JUNE 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

The fund see some value in Unilever. This is no surprise as the bear has driven some stock to that level that a long time investor can find value.

However, I will not plunge fully into the market until I see more value.

The comment of some many people on the fact that Honeywell Flour Mills experience further downward price move after some analysts’ recommendation is noted. Relying on fundamentals alone can be a recipe for huge losses, if we do not look at the demand side. Without buyers no stock can move up considerably, projecting exceptional high price targets at this bearish period “seems too good to be realistic”.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Chibuking81:
Weldon Sir. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2018
mendes911:
Did I mention anything bid? tongue
When you are big you are large! Agba really caused confusion in those two stocks on Fri. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2018
How much was oil from January to August last year ?
Did it go above $49 ?
Yet was money not made in NSE ?
How much was oil price the past 4 months ?
Yet didn’t we see bear with bear bear that’s even still with us till now ?
If they like let them produce till surplus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Morgan!!!

cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2018
soloniger:
Morgan!!!

cool cool cool
No problem from this end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Where is everybody, The market has resumed session o.

Typical of the market, NSEMPA is also bearish grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2018
kolaish:
Where is everybody, The market has resumed session o.

Typical of the market, NSEMPA is also bearish grin.
are you trying to say it's chibuking's session
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2018
*WISE WORDS FROM A GREAT THINKER AND OBSERVER!!*

Buffalos kill 7 people every year.
Lions kill 500 people every year.
Hippos kill 800 people every year.
Spiders kill 5000 people every year.
Scorpions kill 7000 people every year.
Snakes kill 10000 people every year.
*And then, surprisingly,* ...

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/14#68801077
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2018
Honeywell getting more bashing......... I hope this will transmit to wealth changing hands sha.
Observing............. we are still here. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) ... (8192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ndidi2, Ginalex(f), Zagee, xezoid(m), tayejay(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.