Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10833624 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls BnSitL, d interim dividend dat was declared, is it for 2013 financial year or Quarter result for 2014?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aks: I have big issues with some contributors on this thread especially those with no single kobo in Oando

I may stick to Oando today and drop it tomorrow based on dynamics and info available to me as an investor (Decision is mine and will never be based on your thesis)

@ Charlesnerd - thanks for the post.

Likewise I may not have Oando 2day and board the bus 2mr if I am convinced. So bros no need to hammer people, let everybody express his/her opinion and be accommodative unless you are faint-hearted

Disclosure; Afriprud constitute 70% of my portfolio, though still buying. I welcome negative criticism

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
I think it is best to respect everyone's view on Oando. If someone perceives that there is something wrong with a company and decides to share it, there is nothing wrong in doing so. We should learn to control our emotions and not let it affect our investment decisions. Stop hating those that share negative sentiment about Oando. Our risk tolerance should factor in the state of our finances. I still maintain the idea of not investing money you can't afford to lose in the stock market or in a stock like Oando. Those that have the money to risk should carry on and not be dissuaded by other people's negative perception on the stock. After all Oando may also go the way of FO. The market has a mind of its own and anything is possible, especially in the NSE. As far as I'm concerned, I will not do a long term investment in Oando (for now) but will continue to trade on the stock and make good money whenever opportunity knocks.

@UkwuAmu, I dey hail from the sidelines. Thanks for that wonderful post...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sir/Ma, all is well said and analyse. But unfortunately, market (stock) doesn't understand all this analysis and euphoria theorem explained by the gurus in the house. So let's leave emotion out of this because one person will be right or wrong in this game as its continue.

Remember market comprises of different people: Those who know how to make money, those who knows the number and fundamentals right, those who works on information, those who never believe anything well said, and so on. Let's everyone work on what works best for him or her.

I remember one quote that stated don't follow people who say the right thing but rather follow people who do the RIGHT thing. Goodluck to everyone!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yem0350: Pls BnSitL, d interim dividend dat was declared, is it for 2013 financial year or Quarter result for 2014?

Quarter result for 2014.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Elai; I may loose money on NSE but I do not think I have money anywhere that I can afford to loose

@UkwuAmu; I do not like that ur post on Myjoy08 afterall most analysts do make wrong calls a lot, albeit sometimes intentionally. Allow people make the mistake of depending solely on someone else's opinion for investment decisions. That is part of the learning process. If you have not made one or two mistakes, it would be difficult for you sometimes to know where not to thread. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Talking about risk ,Oando's annual crude projection with the acquisition of COP assets is a bit uncertain,I would rather accept Seplat's crude production forecast than go with Oando -Seplat controls the levers of production as an operator ,but Oando is a bit on the periphery and has no input to the day to day running of the company .Oando only relies on the information provided by the operator and believe me ,these info,more often than not, are not always reliable for very obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Agbalowomeri: @Elai; I may loose money on NSE but I do not think I have money anywhere that I can afford to loose

Then don't buy Oando grin

Na joke I dey ooo, Oandonites

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aks: I have big issues with some contributors on this thread especially those with no single kobo in Oando Stock but keep on writing epistle upon epistle and -ve sentiment towards the stock. A bit of Sensible arguments BUT upon the whole, WHY CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED (Is it your money?). @ a time, the issue is Oando will never release any result, Later WT promised to release @ a date but reneged on his promise (Debates all over that resulted in calling him names), @ Last, a result was released with a dividend and interim dividend proposed, there is still lots of argument as to why the stock is not worth investing in.

There are diverse interpretaion on the FS released depending on the side you are, use the info therein to make investment decision if you like, if not, move on and invest in other stock and not just join the bandwagon of writing epistles (SOme think it's a form of educating peeps on the thread) that are needless cos majority that invested already are aware of issues (RISK) on ground i.e. MGT, Lack of risk mgt practices, funding issues and the likes.

Stock trading is not totally based on fundamentals alone, there are lot of other considerations as well when making investment decision. I may stick to Oando today and drop it tomorrow based on dynamics and info available to me as an investor (Decision is mine and will never be based on your thesis)

@ Charlesnerd - thanks for the post.
Sir Aks why you dey vex? What i write is my personal opinion . You do not have to read it . I am not a professor or a preacher . I would rather somebody shows me the negatives on the stock I am buying rather than telling me you cannot go wrong with that stock. Wetin concern me? Go buy you Oando . Its your money . Next time you respond it will good to add a caveat that you own oando and so you maybe biased .
Take am easy and buy more Oando . Na my computer, bandwidth and my idea for internet forum i take dey write. I am happy you cant take that away from me. No need to get unnecessarily emotional.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Likewise I may not have Oando 2day and board the bus 2mr if I am convinced. So bros no need to hammer people, let everybody express his/her opinion and be accommodative unless you are faint-hearted

Disclosure; Afriprud constitute 70% of my portfolio, though still buying. I welcome negative criticism
Sir Agba , why you dey buy Afriprud? Do you think they will be able to reproduce their EPS of last year? the PE get as e be (7) and its selling above book value. I know they doubled revenue . Its not a bad buy but I do not know if its a screaming buy. If you bought below 3 , PERFECT .
Its not a bad buy but for me not a buy buy buy. forget that proshare report though. some of these guys take excess orijin before wriring
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
myjoy08: Sir/Ma, all is well said and analyse. But unfortunately, market (stock) doesn't understand all this analysis and euphoria theorem explained by the gurus in the house. So let's leave emotion out of this because one person will be right or wrong in this game as its continue.

Remember market comprises of different people: Those who know how to make money, those who knows the number and fundamentals right, those who works on information, those who never believe anything well said, and so on. Let's everyone work on what works best for him or her.

I remember one quote that stated don't follow people who say the right thing but rather follow people who do the RIGHT thing. Goodluck to everyone!
If there is anything i like in myjoy , it is that you can never get under his skin . He writes it the way he knows and if it doesnt come well and you attack him , he moves on. I like that very much . Wish we could all be like you in that respect. Max respect

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Elai147: I think it is best to respect everyone's view on Oando. If someone perceives that there is something wrong with a company and decides to share it, there is nothing wrong in doing so. We should learn to control our emotions and not let it affect our investment decisions. Stop hating those that share negative sentiment about Oando. Our risk tolerance should factor in the state of our finances. I still maintain the idea of not investing money you can't afford to lose in the stock market or in a stock like Oando. Those that have the money to risk should carry on and not be dissuaded by other people's negative perception on the stock. After all Oando may also go the way of FO. The market has a mind of its own and anything is possible, especially in the NSE. As far as I'm concerned, I will not do a long term investment in Oando (for now) but will continue to trade on the stock and make good money whenever opportunity knocks.

@UkwuAmu, I dey hail from the sidelines. Thanks for that wonderful post...
Bros I hail ooo. How portfolio? Greetings
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Agbalowomeri: @Elai; I may loose money on NSE but I do not think I have money anywhere that I can afford to loose

@UkwuAmu; I do not like that ur post on Myjoy08 afterall most analysts do make wrong calls a lot, albeit sometimes intentionally. Allow people make the mistake of depending solely on someone else's opinion for investment decisions. That is part of the learning process. If you have not made one or two mistakes, it would be difficult for you sometimes to know where not to thread. Cheers
Bros no vex. I hail and I am loyal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Charlesnerd: I did not want to join the oando conversation as I am not a shareholder,but its quite obvious that many people who are loaded with Oando do not understand what the COP deal means for "their" company.

People say Oando needs money and time to develop their assets?? Yes,they need money ,but they dont need time. [b]Oando did not buy a virgin oil well/block ,it only purchased 20% of ConocoPhilips shareholding in the NNPC/NAOC/COP joint venture.[/b]This JV has assets (OMLs,OPLs and undeveloped acreages) which are already producing like the Kwale gas plant in Delta,OB-OB gas plant in Omoku (this plant has a long term commitment with Indorama to the tune of $2B to supply gas to their petrochemical plant in Rivers state and also feeds gas to the Bonny LNG trains) and a host of others. Oando is not the operator of this JV ,Eni operates the JV through their Nigerian registered subsidiary ,NAOC. The only commitment Oando has to this JV is to provide money for cash calls. The cash provided has to be in the percentage of NNPC (60%),Oando (20%),NAOC (20%).Now the cash call is where the problem lies,and I trust Oando as a Nigerian company to avoid the pitfalls that led COP to sell their 20% shareholding,even though they (COP) have recouped their initial investment.

I know Oando overpaid for the COP asset,but they got a quality asset in return and their long term goal is to buy off the remaining 20% shareholding from the operator, NAOC. Despite overpaying for the asset,Oando did a thorough due diligence as they had a long standing relationship with this JV.Oando,hitherto, had an indepth knowledge of the operations of the company - its subsidiary OES has some rigs working for this JV even before the COP deal was muted,they have also developed a deep offshore well with Eni which was not profitable and they later sold.

To operate this newly acquired asset,the only requirement from Oando is to provide money for the cash calls and collect their oil/cash depending on what the PSC of the JV says.

Putting these into perspective,I have just two worries for Oando, one is the management and the second one is the management.

I have to stop here for now cos I can write a book on Oando.... grin

Permit me to quote you on this. You got my attention on Oando issue. I duff my hat for the appreciable facts that you have at your disposal. Many of those for and against don't have facts to back up their claims/counter-claims. But please I think you should check again with the bolded. OML 131 is included in the assets purchased from COP. OER has 100% WI and is the operator of this field. Capital will be needed to continue with the exploration of this field. The projections made (for 6 other producing fields in their portfolio) as you rightly stated can not be relied on but does not include this field.

Disclosure: I continue to hold position in Oando. I made my decision based on my own findings(which in my opinion are facts). Like someone mentioned, I might exit position tomorrow so newbies it is not a recommendation to buy. I understand the risks (you need to know these risks FOR YOUR OWN GOOD). I know when someone mentions a fact. I have my exit plan too.

Make una crash am down to N20 if you fit, I wan load more grin grin Newbies stay off pls. undecided Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AceJam: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
O-AND-O again! grin Giving investors first class confusion as usual. WT, well done o. Your monkey business sense no get part 2. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Sir Aks why you dey vex? What i write is my personal opinion . You do not have to read it . I am not a professor or a preacher . I would rather somebody shows me the negatives on the stock I am buying rather than telling me you cannot go wrong with that stock. Wetin concern me? Go buy you Oando . Its your money . Next time you respond it will good to add a caveat that you own oando and so you maybe biased .
Take am easy and buy more Oando . Na my computer, bandwidth and my idea for internet forum i take dey write. I am happy you cant take that away from me. No need to get unnecessarily emotional.
Chairman, you can as well use that your bandwidth to do google or facebook or try to invent something that no one has ever invented. Haba, una no dey tire? since the beginning of this year, you guys have not rested concerning Oando matter. Why una dey drink panadol for another persons headache nah? The people on Oando train are not complaining na you come dey get sleepless nights for them? Na wa ooo.Dog chop poo poo finish, goat teeth come dey decay. Abeg make una use this time wey una dey use forcast Oando do better thing for una self mtcheew.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
UkwuAmu:
If there is anything i like in myjoy , it is that you can never get under his skin . He writes it the way he knows and if it doesnt come well and you attack him , he moves on. I like that very much . Wish we could all be like you in that respect. Max respect

Na bear market wey we they cause am say myjoy be victim now. Make bulls return, una go know say snide remarks at myjoy are not acceptable in this forum. Why would guys make disparaging remarks anyway? If na Npokiti of SMN now, the guy gives and he receives grin grin,which makes it fun. In myjoys case, na attack I they perceive am o.

@Myjoy; I once complained about your style. Your picks sometimes come with a sort of guarantee regardless of the caveat. No one knows for sure. Keep those picks coming anyway, I dey gbadun you. Listen to TAN's GEJ propaganda msg for your comfort. Your goons plenty for here grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
kotlass:

Permit me to quote you on this. You got my attention on Oando issue. I duff my hat for the appreciable facts that you have at your disposal. Many of those for and against don't have facts to back up their claims/counter-claims. But please I think you should check again with the bolded. OML 131 is included in the assets purchased from COP. OER has 100% WI and is the operator of this field. Capital will be needed to continue with the exploration of this field. The projections made (for 6 other producing fields in their portfolio) as you rightly stated can not be relied on but does not include this field.

Disclosure: I continue to hold position in Oando. I made my decision based on my own findings(which in my opinion are facts). Like someone mentioned, I might exit position tomorrow so newbies it is not a recommendation to buy. I understand the risks (you need to know these risks FOR YOUR OWN GOOD). I know when someone mentions a fact. I have my exit plan too.

Make una crash am down to N20 if you fit, I wan load more grin grin Newbies stay off pls. undecided Thanks

You are very correct.

My comment in the context of virgin oil block is that most of the acquired assets are OMLs and already producing,not some exploratory wells with no production history.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dumexoga:
Chairman, you can as well use that your bandwidth to do google or facebook or try to invent something that no one has ever invented. Haba, una no dey tire? since the beginning of this year, you guys have not rested concerning Oando matter. Why una dey drink panadol for another persons headache nah? The people on Oando train are not complaining na you come dey get sleepless nights for them? Na wa ooo.Dog chop poo poo finish, goat teeth come dey decay. Abeg make una use this time wey una dey use forcast Oando do better thing for una self mtcheew.

Dumexoga!!! You dey disappoint me sha! This NSE never reach to quarrel anyone o. Chill out bro. Can we stop this attacks on fellows here already? I no get reach the units wey you get o but I dey always look forward to divergent views, especially when the views are fact based. If not, I just keep scrolling. No need to vex na. At this rate, if we all dey inside one room, chairs for don dey fly o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
But meanwhile,why all the energy dissipated on oando?

There must be something about the company,either for good or bad. Whenever Oando matter comes up for hearing on this thread,the no of pages increases geometrically,everyone gets fired up and you suddenly get to have a full house - even the no of guest viewers increases.

Biko someone should suggest a new hot stock, so that people who couldn't buy oando at N10 can see something to hang on to...lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
kotlass:

Na bear market wey we they cause am say myjoy be victim now. Make bulls return, una go know say snide remarks at myjoy are not acceptable in this forum. Why would guys make disparaging remarks anyway? If na Npokiti of SMN now, the guy gives and he receives grin grin,which makes it fun. In myjoys case, na attack I they perceive am o.

@Myjoy; I once complained about your style. Your picks sometimes come with a sort of guarantee regardless of the caveat. No one knows for sure. Keep those picks coming anyway, I dey gbadun you. Listen to TAN's GEJ propaganda msg for your comfort. Your goons plenty for here grin grin

Sir, i don't take them serious at all at all. One thing is certain very very soon, one of us will be right and the other will be wrong. The only painful memories about stock market (about a stock) is two things: One is I wish i wouldn't have sold it then or buy more or i should have offload it then or sell my holdings. Either one, we must learn how to accept our self-decision and live with it. And also we must learn to celebrate others success as well. But the fact still remain, Oando talk is forever and till eternity even when the price move from 10.90 naira (during James Ibori Saga in UK) to 36 naira (After Minister consent on post COP deal); even when Oando will be selling for 40 naira and above soon, etc.

Plz learn to move on, on either decision you take earlier or about to take. Goodluck!!!

Remember, Oando is not a must buy or sell!!! Work on your own decision!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Agbalowomeri: Appears ubcap has bottomed out

Sir, from experience u can not really tell when a stock has bottomed out. For instance, skye bank recently got to 2.57 while some people bought @ 2.9,3,3.5. Many even bought @ N4. Some did not even believe it will go below 2.6. It is impossible to time the market cos it could go either way. Nothing is certain. Buy @ a price less than the intrinsic value

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Yes they bought premBREW
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Sir Agba , why you dey buy Afriprud? Do you think they will be able to reproduce their EPS of last year? the PE get as e be (7) and its selling above book value. I know they doubled revenue . Its not a bad buy but I do not know if its a screaming buy. If you bought below 3 , PERFECT .
Its not a bad buy but for me not a buy buy buy. forget that proshare report though. some of these guys take excess orijin before wriring

Bros there is a linear relationship between ROE and PBV. I used to be glued on PE sometimes ago, no wonder some stocks will trade at almost the same PE forever. To determine that a stock is undervalued, one needs to see where the stock's data lies on the smoothed curve of PBV versus ROE (please dexter help). For example, if PBV is on the y-axis and ROE is on the x-axis, any stock that falls below the smoothed line is likely undervalued. One may need to do a research on the possible value of the gradient; perhaps this would likely differ from sector to sector. I think I have seen a similar graph in one proshare's document.

So, if a stock is trading at PBV of 0.5 and a PE of 4 and the ROE is 8 and you think it is cheap? Bros it is just rightly valued! But if a stock trades at PBV of 1.0 and the audited ROE is 25, bros you won't get this kind of bargain anywhere in the market! Please if u do abeg just let me know. That is why a stock with a high ROE will always be more expensive. For example, Stanbic's PE is already taking over from GTB because the ROE has moved higher than that of GTB, the same reason GTB traded a higher PE than its peer all along, the same reason it appears FBNH is getting cheaper by the day because of its depreciating ROE.

Back to Afriprud; ROE here is around 25 (I'm projecting it to year end 30 as it appears from history their earnings increase towards year end), PBV is currently around 1.5. Now for an ROE of 25 in the global market, PBV should be around 3.0 and above. Now you can see it is cheap to me. Then the dividend payout ratio appears to be high. Finally, strong growth!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
ol'boy eee...sontin happen here today oo

7 fat pages of summary combustion!!! shocked

Ndi ala angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
You guys should slow down with ur posts..it isnt easy ready a page when 2-3more are being created almost instantly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
passwelle:
60 hours later, they have readjusted grin

dey dont have any choice my brother. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Bros there is a linear relationship between ROE and PBV. I used to be glued on PE sometimes ago, no wonder some stocks will trade at almost the same PE forever. To determine that a stock is undervalued, one needs to see where the stock's data lies on the smoothed curve of PBV versus ROE (please dexter help). For example, if PBV is on the y-axis and ROE is on the x-axis, any stock that falls below the smoothed line is likely undervalued. One may need to do a research on the possible value of the gradient; perhaps this would likely differ from sector to sector. I think I have seen a similar graph in one proshare's document.

So, if a stock is trading at PBV of 0.5 and a PE of 4 and the ROE is 8 and you think it is cheap? Bros it is just rightly valued! But if a stock trades at PBV of 1.0 and the audited ROE is 25, bros you won't get this kind of bargain anywhere in the market! Please if u do abeg just let me know. That is why a stock with a high ROE will always be more expensive. For example, Stanbic's PE is already taking over from GTB because the ROE has moved higher than that of GTB, the same reason GTB traded a higher PE than its peer all along, the same reason it appears FBNH is getting cheaper by the day because of its depreciating ROE.

Back to Afriprud; ROE here is around 25 (I'm projecting it to year end 30 as it appears from history their earnings increase towards year end), PBV is currently around 1.5. Now for an ROE of 25 in the global market, PBV should be around 3.0 and above. Now you can see it is cheap to me. Then the dividend payout ratio appears to be high. Finally, strong growth!

Ogbeni Well done . we learn everyday . There is something i am going to work on from this post and i get your drift perfectly. i been think say you dey watch carling cup .I surprise to see your post for here for half time. Well done and thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dexterax:

I agree. And what will be their punishment?

hypertensive urgency. and hypertensive emergency if care's not taken.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shine1177: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, i don't take them serious at all at all. Plz learn to move on, on either decision you take earlier or about to take. Goodluck!!!

Remember, Oando is not a must buy or sell!!! Work on your own decision!

I like this line. Kudos!

#DefeatingConspiracies

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coldFLARES1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Time alone would prove a party to have made the wrong decision. Beautiful analyses! Why should I not continue loving this forum?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:48am On Sep 24, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Bros I hail ooo. How portfolio? Greetings

The thing red no be small. Wetin man pickin go do? Na siddon look things until the bulls wake up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), MrDiligence, robobo, Emumakpo, Boshins, Itsrm(m), jideflash(m), lancee(m), KarlTom, Princkez, kolaish(m), Locotrader(m), jaybee3(m), Bbbwings, Hajicairo(m), 222Martins(m), Mfunkynation(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.