Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Have You Ever Been Fascinated/borderline-intimidated By An Opposite Sex?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Fascinated/borderline-intimidated By An Opposite Sex?? (1948 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Been Fascinated/borderline-intimidated By An Opposite Sex?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

What are you on about? - and why would I lie about it?? Or you want me to give the chic's full names - it's the UK and you should be able to get her background info. on google... How about pictures and bbm/whatsapp chat history?? What do you want??

Anyway, I don't open threads for stupid reasons...

You're also weird, feisty, and eccentric in your own little way - I bet some people won't believe someone like you exist on this planet, to be honest... grin

You see, when sharing real-life experiences on nairaland, one person you don't want to have on your thread is tpia. Only way out of her cynical insinuations is to ignore her posts but then that could be a bit too hard.

I know because I've had a similar experience with her in my past life here.

She seems to think everyone has a miserable life.
Re: Have You Ever Been Fascinated/borderline-intimidated By An Opposite Sex?? by tpia1: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
always post your former id when soliloquizing, so others can get a better picture of your malady.

not sure why you're taking panadol for another person's headache- na so una dey jump on people then come back to whine when you discover what you were supposed to find out before hopping out of your undies and into bed with someone, talkless give engagement ring. wink

abi are your own requirements for a relationship simply that the person must show up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'One Woman Can’t Satisfy A Man's Every Need' - Akon / Is It A Must I Cook All The Time For My Ever Present Brother In Law / Why Do Ugly Girls Always Keep To Themselves(or Low Self Esteem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.