Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56050 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
...for me though, girls who can play the saxophone, chess, guitar and drum are attractive to me..now imagine if a one girl can do all of these....ah fit just kill for am grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
her brain

84 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by kerny(f): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
I find a guy who reads and tells me deep things about himself absolutely totally attractive.

43 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by dytbabe: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Depends on my mood
grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by mkoabiola: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Booby

86 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: her brain

u mark sense man...seun whr is d "thumbs up" emoticon make ah gv dis dude grin

14 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
kerny: I find a guy who reads and tells me deep things about himself absolutely totally attractive.

hmmmmmm....lovely
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by LaurelP(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
Femininity
I dislike ladies who behave to seriously like men

17 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by mascot87(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mouth odour attracts d opposite s*x to me

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by OohMpa: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Her brain......to sabi the thing

Her mouth......to blow the thing

Her tongue.....to taste the thing

Her voice....to moan the thing

Her böobs, nyash and pünny......to allow the thing

#Sai smiley

181 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
LaurelP: Femininity

so u like ladies who r flexible.... cool

3 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by LaurelP(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
freecharles:

so u like ladies who r flexible.... cool

Ladies shud be soft unlike men
I love ladies who smile a lot and can socialize easily
I love ladies who can sing
I don't nid a fellow man, I need a vulnerable lady whom I can pet

72 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
LaurelP:
...I don't nid a fellow man...

LoL....80likes for u man

12 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by mytym(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
kerny: I find a guy who reads and tells me deep things about himself absolutely totally attractive.

i read anything... even gibberish
deep things hmmm lemme start with my pockets...they're very deep grin

on a serious note, u could say a guy who is deep, mature and exposed enough to reveal personal info without feeling insecured.

10 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by jnrbayano(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
A lady who is humane, honest, keeps time, returns/acknowledges calls has a duplex in my heart.

27 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by kerny(f): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
mytym:

i read anything... even gibberish
deep things hmmm lemme start with my pockets...they're very deep grin

on a serious note, u could say a guy who is deep, mature and exposed enough to reveal personal info without feeling insecured.
lol...I would have said your just the kind of guy I get attracted to but since you read gibberish Neeeeeeeh:p

15 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
jnrbayano: A lady who is humane, honest, keeps time, returns/acknowledges calls has a duplex in my heart.

nice taste cool
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by stag: 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Politeness.

4 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by longjohnsilver: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Since opposite charges attract undecided

I can proudly say every physical thing about the opposite sex attract me grin

6 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2014
longjohnsilver: Since opposite charges attract undecided

I can proudly say every physical thing about the opposite sex attract me grin

grin cheesy
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by mytym(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
kerny: lol...I would have said your just the kind of guy I get attracted to but since you read gibberish Neeeeeeeh:p

aww too bad embarassed
I read
I read in letters
I read in tongues
most ladies communicate a lot without actually saying a word!
So me lady, i can read unreadables (my gibberish wink)

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
I'm not into physical looks so far you are not ugly....
Nothing else! I just fall in love.

11 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Tymax(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lol. And na that their girlish behavior dey vex me pass.

Well, I love my ladies calm and smart. I don't want a drama queen.

18 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Bwaal(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
if she can play Computer games and if she is intelligent omo na die

16 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Cecediva(f): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wetin i wan talk sef!

Anyway he must be a born again christian

36 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Cecediva(f): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cabinbiscuit: I'm not into physical looks so far you are not ugly....
lol@ Cabin biscuit... cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2014

cool

LaurelP:
Ladies shud be soft unlike men
I love ladies who smile a lot and can socialize easily
I love ladies who can sing
I don't nid a fellow man, I need a vulnerable lady whom I can pet

cool Bravo.

To add to it, she has to be firm, strong-minded.... Not in arrogant way ooo

And kind to people with good manner of approach.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by yungryce: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Book smart n u've got me interested

3 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cabinbiscuit: I'm not into physical looks so far you are not ugly....

no time grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by STENON(f): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Honest and Optimistic.
Funny in Words and in action, Someone who smiles always.

Lastly....Someone that is very good and skillful in solving Mathematics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.

who are you.I love your taste....*puts on d serious face*

3 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Tymax(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.

shocked You know me before? See as u just table all my qualities put for here shocked

Let's close the deal once and for all wink

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.