Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ - Romance (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ (80611 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Sweetlemon(f): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2012
ItsModella:
Is she indirectly insulting the other teams?
So everything I say on NL now na insult ba?

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Sweetlemon(f): 12:03am On Dec 15, 2012
[quote author=ItsModella]
Is she indirectly insulting the other teams?[/quote/]
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Sweetlemon(f): 12:03am On Dec 15, 2012
ItsModella:
Is she indirectly insulting the other teams?
So everything I say on NL now na insult ba? Look, ma dear, I dunno what your own personal beef for me is, but I ain't going down that road with you. This is the last time I will ever quote you on NL
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by kandiikane(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2012
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2012
ogugua88:

No. Enugu lol.

I see. In that case I'll also invite Flavour to sing "Odiro Easy" and "Osondi owendi" grin

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 15, 2012
dopeJemi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U be Warri Boy?

lwkmd...ayam not o but i know you're one...i lie?
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 15, 2012
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 15, 2012
Sweetlemon:
So everything I say on NL now na insult ba? Look, ma dear, I dunno what your own personal beef for me is, but I ain't going down that road with you. This is the last time I will ever quote you on NL
Cheers!

lmao...sweery calm down...your triple post na dieeeeeee...lol

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Cheers!
Oh please!! and what makes you think I have time to start up a personal beef with you?

I honestly don't know why anyone would look @ that body, carriage and charisma and not vote for him!
Nairalanders should learn how to call a spade a spade.
I don't know about you but that looks like a subliminal shot at other teams.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Goldieluks: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Thanks but no thanks!

Your welcome still. wink
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2012
@ItsModella: You were also a tenacious campaigner. Your modeling career will blossom smiley
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Sweetlemon(f): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2012
lalaosky:

lmao...sweery calm down...your triple post na dieeeeeee...lol
Lol! Network wahala nau!
No mind me o! U be fine boy but that Lucenzo of a guy too complete.
#big hug and kiss for you kiss
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Ryda(m): 12:17am On Dec 15, 2012
sexkillz: And here we are at the grand finale. . .

80 dudes started this adventure but have been downsized to only 5. We need 1 to be the champion and lay claim to "Mr Nairaland".

Who shall it be? Vote your favorite contestant.

Voting shall be done manually so just type out the name right here on this thread.

Voting ends 9pm 14th December 2012, Nigeria time.

This is purely for fun. Dont take anything too serious. People that are hell bent on constituting themselves a nuisance will be dealt with, so pls refrain from being one.

Good luck niggahs. . . May the best man win. cool

mehn 2much photoshop imagine ape sef dey contest angry
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol! Network wahala nau!
No mind me o! U be fine boy but that Lucenzo of a guy too complete.
#big hug and kiss for you kiss

lol...no offense taken...this your hug and kiss will last me for a long time.lol
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by dopeJemi: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd...ayam not o but i know you're one...i lie?

U no Lie

Hau u Take know?

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Lordave: 12:27am On Dec 15, 2012
Crashing thingz...
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Onyeasi(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2012
sexkillz: smh. . .

Is this who you want as Mr Nairaland? angry
I wonder oo!
The guy be like A2hawo
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Moodyup(f): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]lucenzo lucenzo lucenzo,at last we triumph.congrats jare lucenzo.
#team LUCENZO
#team VICTORiOUS
*sipping gently on nuvo*
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2012
CFCfan: I see. In that case I'll also invite Flavour to sing "Odiro Easy" and "Osondi owendi" grin

Your head dey there cool
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by ayobase(m): 12:44am On Dec 15, 2012
lalaosky: [b]I'm speechless, i don't know where to start from.i never knew i had this beautifull,incomparable and altrustic friends.i've been quiet all this while cos when you have quality and invaluable campaigners like - ITSMODELLA,Tgirl4real(TMAMA),GOLDIELUKS,ROKIATU, UJ_SIZZLE,FAIRYGEH,SAPPHIREDAMSEL,ILEKE-IDI,OBINOSCOPY,VAL-DEE,BENNYRAZ,D-EXPLORER,SLIMCHIC2k2,BENNYRAZ,DOPEJEMI,HORNIPIPE,OAHRAY,REDMOSQUITO and IDOWUOGBO(she wasn't around today but she has been of immense help to me from the beginning) and priceless friends(not fans cos y'all are like brothers and sisters to me) like :NYERE,ROCKTATION,SOM,ADENIYI A,BENYC,TEEO,SCREWFACE,ALOSIBY,NNEKACHERRY,VIVIAN CHINAZA,GREE-DIE,OGUGUA,ABIL,IKEKINGS(MY BRODAMUS, i lost o but i go still allow you marry my sis),GBOSS,JARUS(oga mi),SHOLLYPOPZ,AMANDA,MYROOTERS,TASHAMANIA,VANENNI,SURVEYPROF,BHUSAYOR,LAT4REAL,CFC FAN,FEED ME MORE et al, you just sit back and wonder how lucky you are and how blessed it feels to be among the best of friend that Nl have got to offer.i'm forever indebted to you guys

@SEXKILLZ,KANDIIKANE,OGUGUA88 and D-EXPLORER, i want to thank y'all for the tireless work you guys did in order to make this competition a worthy one.i know how tiring it is having to go from page to page to count votes.it aint easy.y'all did great
@other contestants: y'all are handsome, don't let anyone tell you less.i love y'all for being bold enough to display your pics.its commendable
@MY CAMPAIGN MANAGERS:
Tgirl4real(Tmama), the zeal at which you campaigned for me is amazing.i'll never forget this day.you're a blessing to mothers and females worldwide.stay blessed.

Obinoscopy, my brother from another mother,i feel so blessed to have you, a MOD campaigning for me.what else can i say but YOU BROTHER TO BE PROUD OF

@ileke-idi, walayi, i'm still baffled.i thought idowu has taken over your body.you are flawless in your campaign.you helped this young brother out when he thought you will never come through for him.i love you my ekiti bombshell and i got your cute little puppy waitng for you to come back for "KERESIMESI"

@dopejemi, when we were paired together, you voted for me even though i voted for myself.what a selfless act.you got me right there.you deserve to be in this final for this unselfish act.glad to have known you on this forum.respect brother.and your song which you dedicated to me will be my jam of the week.lol

@UJ_sizzle, my crush of the year.you're the perfect description of a true friend.you are always there for me through the thick and thick, ups and downs.thanks for all your effort

@goldieluks, awww, baby face mu.the lady in red.you've got a special place in my heart forever.i'm honoured to have known you.a rare intelligent beauty.

@itsmodella, the lady that makes me wanna be a MODEL.the damsel that i've MODELLED my lifestyle to.the sexy green MODEL.a woman of high-class.such an exquiste being.nne oma, can we go see your parents?.omo, you sabi campaign.chei!!...you,ileke and goldie had me ROTFLMAO.your rolling stone pic and peoples' magazine pic of me is CLASSIC

@rokiatu, sexy battylicious/bootylicious and curvaceous lady.you did great hun.your hubby is the most luckiest guy.gracias mamacita.love to bits

@FAIRYGEH(get ready for our vacation to the bahamas)VAL-DEE,BENNYRAZ,D-EXPLORER,SLIMCHIC2k2,BENNYRAZ,SAPPHIREDAMSEL,OAHRAY,RED MOSQUITO,GREE-DIE(mammi, gonna give you the ride of your life), you guys are the best.best campaign team of all time.love y'all for real.

@LUCENZO, my bruv, how those it feel to be MR NL?.great right?.that's the feeling you get when you are a member of this great forum.congrats man.rule with love and great aura.i dey your back.nothing do you.ehen, guy, i swear if you kiss achukwunet, two of us go fight enter sanko.just wave at her and smile back at her.nothing more,nothing else.i'm preserving him for my man DOPEJEMI.lol...all hail MR NL 2012

@CFC FAN:i want to tell you this from the bottom of my heart, you inspired me all through this competition.you never gave up and single handedly propelled yourself to the finals even when peeps called you basket mouth and stuff.thank you sir for teaching that one can really go places even he sets his mind to it.you're personally, my MR NL of the YEAR.you never got angry at the disses.always had a smile on your face and was always steadfast.remain blessed and gracefull.may your days be long on earth

@SEUN, thanks for this great forum.may NL grow from strenght to strenght, amen...amin..iseeee[/b]

I love your heart!
Keep it up!

My second post on here!
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by yme1(f): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2012
Abeg who win? abi dem still dey vote cheesy
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by ayobase(m): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2012
y me: Abeg who win? abi dem still dey vote cheesy

Its really why me indeed!
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by kandiikane(m): 12:52am On Dec 15, 2012
argh!
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by dammytex: 12:54am On Dec 15, 2012
y me: Abeg who win? abi dem still dey vote cheesy

Na Ogugua win o my sister. The thing bin tough small sef between him and that 190 chick. grin grin

1 Like

Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 15, 2012
ogugua88:

Your head dey there cool

Lol. Omawunmi' ain't bad either grin
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 15, 2012
dammytex:

Na Ogugua win o my sister. The thing bin tough small sef between him and that 190 chick. grin grin

ROTFL cheesy
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by EzePromoe: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2012
ogugua88:

That's not fair. I didn't have one because niqqah clan spoiled the thing cry
Don't forget your sister, Achukwunet so soon. You know what it's gonna look like if she gets to hear that you're encroaching her 'woman right' grin . I'm not good at settling family dispute o.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by EzePromoe: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2012
ogugua88:

That's not fair. I didn't have one because niqqah clan spoiled the thing cry
Don't forget your sister, Achukwunet so soon. You know what it's gonna look like if she gets to hear that you're tampering with her 'woman right' grin . I'm not good at settling family dispute o.
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by ayobase(m): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2012
dammytex:

Agbaya!
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 15, 2012
@Ogugua: Achukwunet na your sister? shocked
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 15, 2012
CFCfan: @Ogugua: Achukwunet na your sister? shocked

I no know o. Tell me lol.

Eze Promoe: Don't forget your sister, Achukwunet so soon. You know what it's gonna look like if she gets to hear that you're tampering with her 'woman right' grin . I'm not good at settling family dispute o.

I'll make a fair trade. She allows me to keep Lucenzo and I'll give her Sexkillz wink
Re: ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 15, 2012
CFCfan: Lol. Omawunmi' ain't bad either grin

I'd rather dance to "Bottom Belle" lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.