Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Nairaland is good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland is good (1881 Views)

Nairaland Is Anti Women. / you all should stop crushing on someone on nairaland, is getting annoying / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland is good by wakabout(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
Thanks everyone
Re: Nairaland is good by Input(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mod front page pls...
Re: Nairaland is good by cantell(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
@op,
Of course you can! Just be ready for drama.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland is good by dazzle37(f): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2012
you can, just keep an open mind and pray for the right one to contact you.

All the Best

1 Like

Re: Nairaland is good by dmcdad: 3:47am On Dec 14, 2012
cantell: @op,
Comedy nkor?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland is good by Mynd44: 4:51am On Dec 14, 2012
You can find a wife on NL or any where else. Just be yourself and keep it cool. I wish you luck

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland is good by roymary: 5:51am On Dec 14, 2012
Yes, you could. A very fugly one.
Re: Nairaland is good by k2039: 6:20am On Dec 14, 2012
The more desperate you are, the lesser your chances of finding the right one.

You shouldn't be eager or desperate to find her on nairaland, just relax, make friends and see where that takes you.

Certainly, you can find a wife on nairaland, the people on nairaland are human beings who will either get married later in life or are already married, so with all certainity their will be wife materials since I'm also a husband material and I'm on nl.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland is good by luvmijeje(f): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland is good by CrazyMan(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2012
wakabout: Please don't condemn me. Don't insult me also. I thought hard before ddeciding to post this. Kindly skip if you do not find this comforable. I need a wife. Not a single lady but a single mum in her 30s I've been there before,but haven't been lucky. So please interested ladies should contact me through sms only on 08050412800.
Why do I sense so much desperation in your post, and what's the idea of posting your phone number here... undecided

If you really admire a girl here, kindly send her a pm, describing yourself to her... and be honest about how you feel about her. If she's in a good mood, she might give you a favourable reply...if she doesn't, then stalk her posts until she notices you.

Good luck.
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 23, 2012
cantell: @op,

LOL.
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 23, 2012
k2039: The more desperate you are, the lesser your chances of finding the right one.

You shouldn't be eager or desperate to find her on nairaland, just relax, make friends and see where that takes you.

Certainly, you can find a wife on nairaland, the people on nairaland are human beings who will either get married later in life or are already married, so with all certainity their will be wife materials since I'm also a husband material and I'm on nl.

well said.
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 23, 2012
You want a wife from Nairaland? You would be sorry.
Re: Nairaland is good by larrymoore(m): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2012
@op, from d above post, only 2% is optimistic about d possibity of geting one. 17% are uncertain, 11% ve no idea, the 71% are of the opinion that u should nt waste ur time here. The other % refuse to give their opinion or still in bed. The ball is in ur court/catch/corridor.
Re: Nairaland is good by olumaxi(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2012
Love could b found anywea
Re: Nairaland is good by 190theclown: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2012
kalis now is your chance grin grin
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2012
With dat attitude, heck NO!
Re: Nairaland is good by Jambsupport(f): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2012
dos we see out there r d ones using nl so no big ish abt it
Re: Nairaland is good by dmcdad: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2012
Jambsupport: dos we see out there r d ones using nl so no big ish abt it

Gbam!!!
Re: Nairaland is good by BattymanJ: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
wakabout: Please don't condemn me. Don't insult me also. I thought hard before ddeciding to post this. Kindly skip if you do not find this comforable. I need a wife. Not a single lady but a single mum in her 30s I've been there before,but haven't been lucky. So please interested ladies should contact me through sms only on 08050412800.

Sweet heart, I am avaialable if u want man. I am 1000000% ga.y and proud
Re: Nairaland is good by amyg(f): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Viewing this thread:agb2011(f), Jambsupport(f), Jan8(f)+me(f)
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Battyman J:

Battyman J:

moh we give you slap award grin
Re: Nairaland is good by Jambsupport(f): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
amyg: Viewing this thread:agb2011(f), Jambsupport(f), Jan8(f)+me(f)
lol sis wot do u mean?
Re: Nairaland is good by Sapphire86(f): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
Try onila d virgin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland is good by spice4j: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hmmmm..I av someone for u she is in her 3os nd a single mum..she is a minister..if u interested am gonna link u up with her..tanx
Re: Nairaland is good by Paulipopor: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
you can find. Very possible. Give it a try.
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
We have some ladies we want to send off, We have the almighty NL-agberonic idowuogbo to start with.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland is good by amyg(f): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jambsupport: lol sis wot do u mean?
R u taken?
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yeah you can but I would never mary any if I had the opportunity. I am too addicted to South African ladies. They gat swag...
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yes. . .
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Una be fool: Yeah you can but I would never mary any if I had the opportunity. I am too addicted to South African ladies. They gat swag...
Crap.
Re: Nairaland is good by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
larrymoore: @op, from d above post, only 2% is optimistic about d possibity of geting one. 17% are uncertain, 11% ve no idea, the 71% are of the opinion that u should nt waste ur time here. The other % refuse to give their opinion or still in bed. The ball is in ur court/catch/corridor.
Your statistician should be shot in the brain. . . What a pile of crap!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies, Can You Assist Your Boyfriend In Paying Your Bride Price? / “I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj / How Do U Define Love? A Graduate Just Commit Suicide Cos Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.