Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nairaland Is Anti Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is Anti Women. (5862 Views)

A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible / My Time On Nairaland Is Almost Up / PHOTOS: A Christian Believes That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ And Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pray tell, why do topics that belittle women and our choices make it like the speed of lightening to FP? Not fair. This is injustice.

Men are pampered more on this forum so they feel relaxed and at home but women have to keep running up and down every thread to prove they are not all stup!d. This is injustice.

We have emotions and therefore deserve the same respect metted out to our malefolks.

The administrators should look into this please. This forum was created for Nigerians and the men are not more "Nigerian"

Thank you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by missingrib(f): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
exactly...its unfair

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by ElDaIllest(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Because majority of ladies on this forum are hypocritical as should be treated as such! Period! cool

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by SUPERPACK: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
i blame GEJ for this

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by agarawu23(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
[s]
Stupedinluv:
Pray tell, why do topics that belittle women and our choices make it like the speed of lightening to FP? Not fair. This is injustice.

Men are pampered more on this forum so they feel relaxed and at home but women have to keep running up and down every thread to prove they are not all stup!d. This is injustice.

We have emotions and therefore deserve the same respect metted out to our malefolks.

The administrators should look into this please. This forum was created for Nigerians and the men are not more "Nigerian"

Thank you.

[/s] we see different threads here against u ladies from tosin and wrist.

But none of u gat balls to counter them...
Scared of bashing? Huh?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by wolfgangg(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
k

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
reading comments from my converge lens and Google adjust my newspaper and call my Darling wife my meal
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Been wondering too

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by amokeme(f): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Thank you.

lol, at the bold, if you have the opportunity to meet with the people you try to "prove" anything to in person, you will just cry. cheesy
Nigeria is tensed up, and NL is some people's only chance of getting attention or venting out frustration, you don't want to deny people that do you?. Just relax and enjoy the fun, don't loose your head over anything trust me. wink

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by sexynabila(f): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
I noticed it.. ..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s] we see different threads here against u ladies from tosin and wrist.

But none of u gat balls to defend.
If we defend ourselves, we are called less feminine. And how many women want to be called that?

Even if we defend ourselves (which some of us are doing) we still cant win because Nairaland is like a system that is programmed to diss women. Who can fight a system that suppresses your views. That system must change first and everything becomes fair and levelled.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by agarawu23(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
If we defend ourselves, we are called less feminine. And how many women want to be called that?

Even if we defend ourselves (which some of us are doing) we still cant win because Nairaland is like a system that is programmed to diss women. Who can fight a system that suppresses your views. That system must change first and everything becomes fair and levelled.

none of u gat "balls" and that's just the fact.

Where is missclassy? She gat that balls smiley
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ive never called him out, but Seun wherever you are, you need to really consider this. We are Nigerians too.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
amokeme:
lol, at the bold, if you have the opportunity to meet with the people you try to "prove" anything to in person, you will just cry. cheesy
Nigeria is tensed up, and NL is some people's only chance of getting attention or venting out frustration, you don't want to deny people that do you?. Just relax and enjoy the fun, don't loose your head over anything trust me. wink
I think Nairaland should consider our "frustration" too. By and by am not losing my head smiley...just, i don't find it funny anymore.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Speechless3:
Ive never called him out, but Seun wherever you are, you need to really consider this. We are Nigerians too.
Thankyou wink He needs to see this.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Olusanya333(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Laveda:
Leave if the place is too hot. undecided undecided
You lucky i don't waste time on women who call themselves bitches.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Leriebloom(f): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Thank you.

lolz. So you are just noticing.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Leriebloom:
lolz. So you are just noticing.
Am quite new here.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Leriebloom(f): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Am quite new here.
Okay. Welcome. You would get used to ignoring such threads with time.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Olusanya333:
Nonsense.
undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yes o. I have noticed it. Ladies, let us raise our voice and complain to the moderators.. Lol
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Leriebloom:

Okay. Welcome. You would get used to ignoring such threads with time.
Thanks sweetheart i would hopefully.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Leriebloom(f): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Thanks sweetheart i would hopefully.
u r welcome.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Yes o. I have noticed it.
Ladies, let us raise our voice and complain to the moderators.. Lol
Notice guys are not checking this thread cos its so true Lol...we may succeed but lets hope the mods are not assholes.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Omoluabi16(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Yes o. I have noticed it.
Ladies, let us raise our voice and complain to the moderators.. Lol
lol..we've got a feminist here.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Olusanya333(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided
Gerrahahere

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Notice guys are not checking this thread cos its so true Lol...we may succeed but lets hope the mods are not assholes.
lower ur voice b4 they give u a ban. Hahahaha.
Men dictate many things in this world, nairaland is not an exception.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Omoluabi16:
lol..we've got a feminist here.
feminist kwa?
Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by chigoizie7(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Thank you.

This is because na women wahala plenty pass. If u guys can cut down on d wahala, this world would be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti Women. by Laveda(f): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You lucky i don't waste time on women who call themselves bitches.
undecided
Don't go do something useful with yourself undecided

Sit on NL and protest for the "so called women".

Mtcheeew. undecided

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) / Why Do Nigerian Men Want Respect All The Time? / Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.