Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is This Normal??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal??? (1304 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal??? by suogal(f): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
I always thought my first time kiss will be so special or something,several times i have almost been kissed,but i was able to prevent it from happening till i met this very cute guy who was so appealing and i decided to follow my heart and not my head.
Believe you me,this kiss was soooo nice and we were engaged in it 4 sometime.i lost track of time. But he ruined it by spilling his sperm on me,i felt soo disgusted and that was the end of that relationship.
So what i want to know now is if its ok for guys to do that.ps i need your response and experience.
Re: Is This Normal??? by mkoabiola: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
suogal: I always thought my first time kiss will be so special or something,several times i have almost been kissed,but i was able to prevent it from happening till i met this very cute guy who was so appealing and i decided to follow my heart and not my head.
Believe you me,this kiss was soooo nice and we were engaged in it 4 sometime.i lost track of time. But he ruined it by spilling his sperm on me,i felt soo disgusted and that was the end of that relationship.
So what i want to know now is if its ok for guys to do that.ps i need your response and experience.
How old are u?
Re: Is This Normal??? by Smuthx(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2012
you are with a bad kisser. dont match guy's cuteness with being a wonderful kisser or person
Re: Is This Normal??? by outrage: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2012
@ op
Leave grown ups to their stuff and go watch some cartoon network, would you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal??? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2012
answer d question.. How old are u?
Re: Is This Normal??? by 190: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
Yes OP how old are u
Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
YES Your age?
Re: Is This Normal??? by OCTAVO: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
Your age pls?
Re: Is This Normal??? by tobechi20(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
It is romantic
Re: Is This Normal??? by suogal(f): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2012
For all who care to know my age,lets assume that the writer will be 18 in January.
What is romantic about the guy ejaculating prematurely @Tobechi
Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2012
you go dey btw 15-16 for asking such question omo asey... meet persin like me...i no go just pour flood(ogbara ojo) for your body ... i go tell make u open ur mouth... plen
ty chic dey wey wan taste the honey wey dey my body ... you dey here dey parah on top say i pour for ur body... jaaaa jooor.
Re: Is This Normal??? by outrage: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2012
17?? If I catch you here again, heh! You better go and watch Cartoons.

On another note..
I just can't imagin how the girl wan fine reach for somthing like this to happen.. Either the boy is 12 or your not telling everything..
Omo see falling of hand! Embarassment go wan kill this my guy.. I feel for him.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Valentine Day Really Means To You? / Are You Scared Of Marriage? / How To Talk Or Crack A Shy Guy You Don't Know But You Admire Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.