Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

It is settled in heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It is settled in heaven (760 Views)

10 Signs She Settled For You. / 10 Signs Your Relationship Is A Match Made In Heaven / THANKS ALL IT IS SETTLED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is settled in heaven by Yornandrew: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Settled
Re: It is settled in heaven by larrymoore(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
You know what u want in a relationship, good that u have two ladies by which u can make comparison to know ur final choice, for me, l can't tell which is d best. You seem to base ur assessment on financial ground, there are other factors required when making decision 4 marriage, look inward.
Re: It is settled in heaven by Coldfeet(f): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Are your finances going down because you give Ada more money than you give Uche? Just kidding! I understand what you mean. I assume Ada is younger and Uche older right? Your problem here is Age and money! Uche by your description is a good and lovely girl who has "positive" aura about her but it seems her age is a factor putting you off! While Ada is much younger i guess? But you are afraid that her "negative" aura will affect your finances?
And you are probably in your late 30s or early 40s and in need of a wife thus why your pastor is involved!
My brother stop wasting time and go get married to the one your heart is pleased with before you lose them both.
I.......G.......B......O M........E......N!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: It is settled in heaven by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hmm.... this is a real issue... But why not start looking from within?
Re: It is settled in heaven by tellwsdom: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: It is settled in heaven by binigirl(f): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Bros, wats d point u r tryin to make? Cos u are gettin me confused...From ur story, i can gather that u already have a sentimental attachment to the 2nd lady and so u dnt nid our advice.
Re: It is settled in heaven by Azukaemyahooc: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
There are two things in life that you do not need any person advice .
1. To go to war .
2. Whom to marry .
My brother please follow your heart .
Reading your comment you already love the second person most , He who fines a wife , fines a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord .( When you are faithful,including wealth ).
Re: It is settled in heaven by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
You have already made up your mind about Uche.
Re: It is settled in heaven by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
I really can't comprehend what you are asking? undecided

Just follow your mind,but then make sure its you who decides what you really want and not your parents, pastor e.t.c, but you.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Wud I Ve Done / Ten Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow / Why Do Good Girls Get Treated Badly By Guys Afterall??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.