Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How Do You React When Someone Winks At You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React When Someone Winks At You? (922 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React When Someone Winks At You? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
Just wondering what goes through your mind when someone winks at you.
Could it be mere admiration or it could mean more.
What if it's someone of the same sex or the opposite sex.
I'm looking for your views on this cuz a guy winked at me and I'm like wtf.
I don't care what I look like. Would't mind if it's a female though.lol!
You views are welcome.
Re: How Do You React When Someone Winks At You? by Emusan(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
I wink back with frown face not with smile because the person may count it as psycho shocked:O:O
Re: How Do You React When Someone Winks At You? by dmcdad: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
If it's a gurl I would throw a cute smile and face elsewhere.. Buh if it's a dude, I'd frown and make sure I don't get 2 see him anymore...
Re: How Do You React When Someone Winks At You? by UncleJJ(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
I'd just keep my cool smiley

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong / Things A Girl Must Learn To Do Before Graduating From University / I Dont Know What To Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.