Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Am I Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong (924 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong by endibe(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
There is dis close pretty female friend of mine whom i secretely admire alot though i have a reason 4 not asking her out, we do hang out together, but last night after some kissing and romance which lasted 4 nearly 30 min(no intimate) i gav her 4k to make hair nd look gud nd to my suprise she rejected it, asking me if am paying 4 d romance which i said no dat i just want her to make her unkept hair and luk gud, she still rejected it wit d reason dat am giving at d wrong time. pls pals am i giving at d wrong time as she claimed.
Re: Am I Wrong by dopeJemi: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
yeah.. U gave her d money at d wrong time, I can imagine.. It Looked as if she was a Pros and u were paying 4 her services(just my imagination) buh I'm pretty sure she feLt dat way, u shudah waited tilL d next day cuz u guys were supposed 2 enjoy dat speciaL feeLing whiLe it Lasted.. I fink she wanted 2 enjoy d sweet romance feeLing buh u kinda made look like she did it 4 money wink
Re: Am I Wrong by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
I would be so offended if a guy would give me money to do my hair! Especially if you offer the money right after you flirted with her! You should have taken her shopping and then stop by a salon and you would have paid for her hairstlye. Or at least telling her you want to take her on a special romantic date and you want her to feel pretty, something like that.... Giving money if the girl hasn't asked you it's kinda rude, unless you know that she is in financial need....

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong by mrofficial2(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Yep, dude. If you were a girl, you would have that thought. That was a wrong time. Meanwhile, why was it after romantic session? You should have given her the money before the romance.
Re: Am I Wrong by alaricsaltzman: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
U made her look like an ashi...just forget abt doin any other shyte wiv her...u've blown ur chance dude!
Re: Am I Wrong by 190: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
na so una take dey spoil them nigerian girls

olodo id-iot foo-l ol-oshi
she offered u free punny and instead of u to slice and clean your mouth
you;re hear blapping nansese

Goat
Re: Am I Wrong by greedie1(f): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
we are all unanimous that its wrong.... u know dat. do u also know that she isn't likely to be a digger? wats keeping u from asking her out?
Re: Am I Wrong by 190: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
gree-die:
we are all unanimous that its wrong.... u know dat. do u also know that she isn't likely to be a digger? wats keeping u from asking her out?

do i need to ask u out gree die
before i access the internet between your legs shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am I Wrong by greedie1(f): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
190:

do i need to ask u out gree die
before i access the internet between your legs shocked shocked shocked
190!!!! im a lady, write lyk a gentleman pls, this is too vulgar for my eyes!!! embarassed
Re: Am I Wrong by Lovetinz(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hmm.. dem all dey talk say u wrong abi?
The girl na Miss Decent.

Give her 3months, if she doesnt tell u her mother is ill.. rent due.. school fees.. blah.. blah...
Come here and give my kongba head a konk.
Re: Am I Wrong by endibe(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
190: na so una take dey spoil them nigerian girls

y d insult, is there any tin in giving
Goat
Re: Am I Wrong by endibe(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
190: na so una take dey spoil them nigerian girls

y d insult, is there any tin wrong in giving
Goat
Re: Am I Wrong by endibe(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=gree-die]we are all unanimous that its wrong.... u know dat. do u also know that she isn't likely to be a digger? wats keeping u from asking her out? Yea she has proving beyond every reasonable doubt, as 4 asking her out fast tracked
Re: Am I Wrong by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
She was right to turn you down and yes, it was the wrong time.

1. You two haven't established a r-ship, so you giving her money after making out as if she's some kinda ho is offensive.
2. Your reason: "to make hair nd look gud" is equally offensive.
Re: Am I Wrong by prairie(f): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lovetinz: Hmm.. dem all dey talk say u wrong abi?
The girl na Miss Decent.

Give her 3months, if she doesnt tell u her mother is ill.. rent due.. school fees.. blah.. blah...
Come here and give my kongba head a konk.
have u been conned by women all ur life?
Re: Am I Wrong by obowunmi(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2013
pele..... She's a good girl. smiley smiley
Re: Am I Wrong by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 26, 2013
The ladies have gone bad because of people like u who offer them money indiscriminately. How could you offer Her money? Did she work for it?
Re: Am I Wrong by Mynd44: 3:53am On Feb 26, 2013
Smh.....

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know What To Do! / Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? / Compatibility- The Generous Thin Line Between Real Love And Infatuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.