Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland (4431 Views)

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2011 / End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by UjSizzle(f): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Uju, me? shocked shocked
yes honey you, but dat was coz u were outrageous and i wasn't used to ur type of person. Now i am and u dn seem so annoying anymore kiss
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by deshclones(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
lalaosky: lol...deshclones, long time...why did you leave this section.i miss the days you frequent here

I dey ma brother..na work cause am..desh still dey ...

ITbomb: Here is an example I prefer BJ, ur mouth is much tighter than d kitty

Choiiiiii....I haff died...mehn people get badt mouth gan...choiiii again.
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
uj_sizzle:
yes honey you, but dat was coz u were outrageous and i wasn't used to ur type of person. Now i am and u dn seem so annoying anymore kiss
Hmmm..ok o! embarassed embarassed
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
deshclones: D mynd 44 guy takes d cake jor..very annoying guy..towing the sexkillz route..always supporting anything female plus he comments on all threads..like he lives here 24/7..methinks dude is sexkillz 2nd moniker.

Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Coldfaya(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hmmm......two names seems to be d most mentioned here. Ok let's see hw it goes!
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by 190: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
Cold faya: Hmmm......two names seems to be d most mentioned here. Ok let's see hw it goes!

undecided
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by dont8(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
Mynd and 190 are to this section what Messi and Gerd Muller are to football fraternities, Mynd is trying to outscore 190 in foolishness*.
Hope he'll remember to pass the Clown crown to his successor.
Cold faya: Hmmm......two names seems to be d most mentioned here. Ok let's see hw it goes!
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by 190theclown: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
^ undecided

And u think u ent annonying yourself grin
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Mallow: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
ITbomb: Here is an example I prefer BJ, ur mouth is much tighter than d kitty

WORD.
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by slimchi2k2(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:
Its the end of year again - After last year successful thread on who's the most Annoying NL member within romance section

https://www.nairaland.com/814864/most-annoying-poster-romance-section

Everyone would be allowed to vote one member you find extremely annoying (could be with or without reasons)

We hope the winner turns a new leaf come 2013
sorry 190 nobody annoyed me,i keep lovin people like GOLDIELUKS,IDOWUOGBO,LALAOSKY,MYND_44,FREECOCOA,ONILA non of them take things personal
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by 190theclown: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
slimchi2k2: sorry 190 nobody annoyed me,i keep lovin people like GOLDIELUKS,IDOWUOGBO,LALAOSKY,MYND_44,FREECOCOA,ONILA non of them take things personal

LOL and is that why you apologizing grin
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by slimchi2k2(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

LOL and is that why you apologizing grin
yes i dont found any name to writ, sir nobody anoyed me
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by 190theclown: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
slimchi2k2:

its okay sir smiley
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by dont8(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
undecided
190-the-clown:
^ undecided

And u think u ent annonying yourself grin
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Nnekacherry: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
uj_sizzle: Genealogy......

When i joined NL Idowuogbo used to be the most annoying poster until i understood her person a lot better and let myself see the real her beneath all the razz. Now i just love her, but she's still annoying in a good way once in a red sun.

Then DailyNews took over, till i decided to stop reading his posts.

Sexkillz came up afterwards. Now when he isn't annoyingly rude, he just makes me laugh with his witty comments.

Then Mynd44 with his short responses, constant 'hmmm', prickly nature and rudeness. I'm used to him now and he ain't really that annoying anymore.

190 and all his attention seeking posts, Naija girls talk and those bloody annoying emoticons. He still annoys me now sha but I've chosen to ignore some stuffs.

Lalaosky and always explaining himself, or whining about something grin. Wanna see d dude spitting mad someday.

And all those people always talking about s.ex like they eat it everyday even when they never see woman to fukc since d last eclipse!

Hahahahahahaha
Uju has done it again.. grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by UjSizzle(f): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Hahahahahahaha
Uju has done it again.. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
slimchi2k2:
Do you always write like that on purpose
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by 190theclown: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
hiss silly thread

*unfollows*
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by slimchi2k2(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
Vanneni: Do you always write like that on purpose
pls i dont uderst u, what purpose
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
Gboliwe:
you won it last year and you never turned a new leaf. You will still win it this year. The thread is pointless

lwkmd...190 will never change
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by 190theclown: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd...190 will never change

im changed! undecided
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
dont8: His case is irrepairable! Can you imagine Nigeria taking the task of Transparency International in collating a benchmark of 'Least Corrupt And Most Corrupt Nation Of The World Award?

faints...wakes up..faints again
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

im changed! undecided

lol....not even a combo of iyatrustee,tashamania and onila with your 7 girlfriends will change you embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
Vanneni: Your own is to be quoting peoples comments and be laughing. Never seen you quarelling with any one before.

vanneni, that cos i'm free as a bird...follow my lead and you are guranteed of NL bliss
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Lalaosky and always explaining himself, or whining about something grin. Wanna see d dude spitting mad someday.

uju, me?...you're in for some ban.i'll make sure all your delicacies never see the light of any romance thread...arrrrggggghhhhhh
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by larrymoore(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
deshclones: D mynd 44 guy takes d cake jor..very annoying guy..towing the sexkillz route..always supporting anything female plus he comments on all threads..like he lives here 24/7..methinks dude is sexkillz 2nd moniker.

Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Flashaldrin(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
Nothing annoys me like mediocrity especially when the mediocre thinks he is einstein, so i give it to MYND44.
Sexkillz could have gotten my vote but he has the mind of my 7yr old neigbhour's kid, so i forgive him.
Anybody that says 190 or MR. Cork is a fecking dimwit, those two make romance section FUN!
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Flashaldrin(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
slimchi2k2:
i like what you are doing to english. Feck the english i say!
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Flashaldrin:
Sexkillz could have gotten my vote but he has the mind of my 7yr old neigbhour's kid, so i forgive him.
So kind of you
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by 190theclown: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
shocked angry angry
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
Vanneni: Do you always write like that on purpose
Bwahahaha...Ibon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strictly For Singles / Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.