Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help (4425 Views)

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
I have been lying down like over an hour, not knowing what to do how to react. I'm this type of person that takes things calm, but on this, it's like I'm frozen, don't know how to react.
For some times now we have been having issues, but i thought we going to scale through this as usual. We are in a distance relationship, and most of our relationship life has always been on phone.

This night we where chatting and I was angry over one little thing, was telling her.was expecting her to want to put it in place, but next thing I saw was

t........ I'm tired of this relationship
You always nag,you don't appreciate me what so ever
You not supportive
You not caring as you use to

I was like you joking ryt. But bam!!

She was dem serious. I was trying to calm her down by calling her her pet name but she said that was at the past that I should address her by her real name.

That was when i almost shade tears, how will i leave without her, she has always been the one i run to once I'm down. Now, I'm fnckig alone.

What do you guys think, should i still pled with her to give me chance or give her break cause i still love this girl and i know she also love me.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by finalboss1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
ok you welcome grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 14, 2016
grin

Go to sleep OP.... tomorrow is another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 12:22am On Oct 14, 2016
finalboss1:
ok you welcome grin grin grin grin
welcome for what?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Go to sleep OP.... tomorrow is another day.
thanks but no thanks cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by ever811(m): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2016
today is Friday ....and in this recession period,if a girl tell me its over...i did be...,.....because...my salary will be...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by LoRdCaT(m): 12:42am On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:
I have been lying down like over an hour, not knowing what to do how to react. I'm this type of person that takes things calm, but on this, it's like I'm frozen, don't know how to react.
For some times now we have been having issues, but i thought we going to scale through this as usual. We are in a distance relationship, and most of our relationship life has always been on phone.

This night we where chatting and I was angry over one little thing, was telling her. was expecting her to want to put it in place, but next thing I saw was

You not supportive

She was dem serious. I was trying to calm her down by calling her her pet name but she said that was at the past that I should address her by her real name.

That was when i almost shade tears, how will i leave without her, she has always been the one i run to once I'm down. Now, I'm fnckig alone.

What do you guys think, should i still pled with her to give me chance or give her break cause i still love this girl and i know she also love me.

Thanks
Fix them! I mean the numerous grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors you have made. Damn! they are so many! No one cares about your "lovelife" or relationship problems. How can you even handle a relationship when you can't handle simple writting? undecided Fvck your relationship problems dude undecided

Your girlfriend is threatening to "pull out"? Seriously? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by CAPSLOCKED: 12:44am On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:

This night we where chatting and I was angry over one little thing,
was telling her.was expecting her to want to put it in place, but next thing I saw was

You not supportive

Thanks

Y'ALL DON'T GET TIRED OF POSTING YOUR INCOMPLETE STORIES ON THE INTERNET?
YOU DON'T EVER STATE WHAT TRULY TRANSPIRED, HOW IT ALL STARTED, WHAT LED TO THE CURRENT STAGE.. NOTHING.
YOU JUST CUT YOUR TRASH INTO TWO AND SERVE US THE CHEAPER SIDE OF THE WHOLE STORY. undecided

WHY NOT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T INTEND MAKING THINGS PLAIN AND BE REALISTIC??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by ikp120(m): 12:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Don't call her or chat her again. Don't beg for love. If I were you, I would have deleted her number since. By the time she doesn't hear from you for like 2 weeks, she will see how empty she is without you and run back to you.

Look for another girl and get lost in love with her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:

This night we where chatting and I was angry over one little thing, was telling her.was expecting her to want to put it in place, but next thing I saw was

You not supportive

Thanks
Two things you guys will either end up together or you won't and if you won't, you will eventually move on. That's a fact let that sink, once it sinks it's no longer a case of how do I live without her but more of a I have to live without her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by badassdude: 1:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Threatening to pull out what? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by DavidTheGeek: 2:17am On Oct 14, 2016
LoRdCaT:

Fix them! I mean the numerous grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors you have made. Damn! they are so many! No one cares about your "lovelife" or relationship problems. How can you even handle a relationship when you can't handle simple writting? undecided Fvck your relationship problems dude undecided

grin grin grin You're not smiling with the OP.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Originalsly: 4:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Guy... the girl only threatened to dump you and you sobbing and seeing your life not worth living? Is she the only girl in your village? If no.. start the search for another.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 14, 2016
LoRdCaT:

you crazy bro.. don't mean to start a fight or something buh you really are.. if to say na gal now, una go help am and even wont mind the probs in the writing buh now here you are pointing out his grammatical error one by one.. if you are to be one of those guys that mark waec, no one will ever have 1 in their MA (Mechanicl Accuracy)..kilode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by LoRdCaT(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
kelval:
you crazy bro.. don't mean to start a fight or something buh you really are.. if to say na gal now, una go help am and even wont mind the probs in the writing buh now here you are pointing out his grammatical error one by one.. if you are to be one of those guys that mark waec, no one will ever have 1 in their MA (Mechanicl Accuracy)..kilode
What makes you think i would have been more lenient if the OP was a girl? Trust me, i will treat a female the same way i treated the OP, i don't care about gender differences.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by LoRdCaT(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

grin grin grin You're not smiling with the OP.
The OP was not smiling with english, he deserves no mercy. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by firstking01(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Nothing, you just being too emmotional that's all.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Burgerlomo: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:

You not supportive

Thanks

You're not serious, you that suppose to be dancing shakiti bobo plus Asonto and Dorrobuchi all together is complaining, please let her go for now in this time of recession, and later settle with her after the Yuletide is over, like around January time grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2016
ever811:
today is Friday ....and in this recession period,if a girl tell me its over...i did be...,.....because...my salary will be...
thanks man. But the thing is that she is working, so money wise she has never been a problem to me. Thanks all the same
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

Y'ALL DON'T GET TIRED OF POSTING YOUR INCOMPLETE STORIES ON THE INTERNET?
YOU DON'T EVER STATE WHAT TRULY TRANSPIRED, HOW IT ALL STARTED, WHAT LED TO THE CURRENT STAGE.. NOTHING.
YOU JUST CUT YOUR TRASH INTO TWO AND SERVE US THE CHEAPER SIDE OF THE WHOLE STORY. undecided

WHY NOT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T INTEND MAKING THINGS PLAIN AND BE REALISTIC??
yea i get. I did that cause i was actually confused, not my real self when i was typing, i just wanted to talk to someone as i couldn't reach my friends as of that time. I was hoping to find someone who really care about my trash, but as you said nobody really care, so i thank God I didn't spill everything out here cause it wouldn't have made any difference.

But thanks, not like that modafugar above u, who just came in to see fault.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2016
ikp120:
Don't call her or chat her again. Don't beg for love. If I were you, I would have deleted her number since. By the time she doesn't hear from you for like 2 weeke, she will see how empty she is without you and run back to you.

Look for another girl and get lost in love with her.
If you can do that, then you never loved her at the first place. Bro it's not that easy.

I know i will definitely cross over, it's just with time
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2016
pcguru1:

Two things you guys will either end up together or you won't and if you won't, you will eventually move on. That's a fact let that sink, once it sinks it's no longer a case of how do I live without her but more of a I have to live without her.
you are right, one of them will eventually happen. I think I'm a little bit ok now.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2016
pcguru1:

you are right, one of them will eventually happen. I think I'm a little bit ok now. Thanks very plenty man. I appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
kelval:
thanks. But i practical know their type. Looking for cheap attention, i don't think he is worth mentioning. I wrote something when i wasn't at the right frame of mind, just looking for someone to talk to. But all he could notice and understand is the blunders.

It's well with him oo. Thanks for standing for me. I really appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2016
firstking01:
Nothing, you just being too emmotional that's all.
that's true. It was yesternight but now i think i even took it too far by posting it here. I'm getting better. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by teepsee(f): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2016
Burgerlomo:

You're not serious, you that suppose to be dancing shakiti bobo plus Asonto and Dorrobuchi all together is complaining, please let her go for now in this time of recession, and later settle with her after the Yuletide is over, like around January time grin
hahahaha, you not serious. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2016
LoRdCaT:
What makes you think i would have been more lenient if the OP was a girl? Trust me, i will treat a female the same way i treated the OP, i don't care about gender differences.
and what do we call that kind behaviour? isn't that rudeness? we don't add to peoples pain and sorrow, we should only help bro.. the guy needs a h@ to talk to that yesternite, you could have say something like a bitter truth about his issues instead.. if not for your signature, i'd have sentence you to 10yrs in sambisa forest.. lol.. anyway, am a mad fan of that song. #peace

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by LoRdCaT(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:
thanks. But i practical know their type. Looking for cheap attention, i don't think he is worth mentioning. I wrote something when i wasn't at the right frame of mind, just looking for someone to talk to. But all he could notice and understand is the blunders.

It's well with him oo. Thanks for standing for me. I really appreciate
You weren't in the right frame of mind when you wrote those fresh errors i just highlighted aii? I am beginning to wonder if you are ever in the right frame of mind. undecided Don't fix your english, be chasing girlfriends and making primary level grammatical blunders upandan. Dummkopf!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Kakamorufu(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Bleep you and your girlfriend. got no time sobbing over some lady. go out and Bleep hoes jare

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by LoRdCaT(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2016
kelval:
and what do we call that kind behaviour? isn't that rudeness? we don't add to peoples pain and sorrow, we should only help bro.. the guy needs a h@ to talk to that yesternite, you could have say something like a bitter truth about his issues instead.. if not for your signature, i'd have sentence you to 10yrs in sambisa forest.. lol.. anyway, am a mad fan of that song. #peace
Bitter truth? But that's what i did. He really needs to fix his english, more than he needs to fix his relationship problems. That is the bitter truth! It's not rudeness, it's being blunt.

Thank you for loving that song.

Oh, fix those blunders! will ya? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
teepsee:
you are right, one of them will eventually happen. I think I'm a little bit ok now. Thanks very plenty man. I appreciate

i learnt it the hard way. the same babe i could never imagine a day without, sometimes for months i might not have her in thoughts. besides life should be much fun, enjoy your youth while you have it, we are getting old fast now cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Pull Out. Need Help by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
why stress ursef over a girl that doesn't appreciate your effort. (though u didn't fully tell us what u said in The chat). but if its something not so serious u can apologise.

otherwise, move on bro. have the mentality of abundance. so many babe's out there waiting for ur HI. visit ur friends, play football or watch, get good season films etc. it will hurt but within a week or two u will get over it.

don't seek pity bro. it will later backfire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Did It Raw Multiple Times. What Can I Do? / . / I Met This Girl Online; Am I in Love or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.