Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Her Sister Is More Beautiful! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Sister Is More Beautiful! (2810 Views)

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Kirinwa: 4:59am On Dec 15, 2012
I paid a visit to a friend of mine and found out that her sister is more beautiful and sexy than she is.Infact if am given a choice between them I'll probably choose her sister over her.Guys have you found yourself in this dilemma before and how did you cope?Although we are just friends no romantic attachment at the moment coupled with it being a distant one.I have to travel atleast 3hours to see her with the dangers and financial obligations.
Am thinking about quitting now.Can't marry someone and still have romantic feelings for her sister. Hmm. wink

Guys share your views and girls share yours how do you feel if your guy is into your sister?
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Ivynwa(f): 5:22am On Dec 15, 2012
Kirinwa: I paid a visit to a friend of mine and found out that her sister is more beautiful and sexy than she is.Infact if am given a choice between them I'll probably choose her sister over her.Guys have you found yourself in this dilemma before and how did you cope?Although we are just friends no romantic attachment at the moment coupled with it being a distant one.I have to travel atleast 3hours to see her with the dangers and financial obligations.
Am thinking about quitting now.Can't marry someone and still have romantic feelings for her sister. Hmm. wink

Guys share your views and girls share yours how do you feel if your guy is into your sister?

Yeah hurry up and quit cause as shallow minded as you are making yourself seem you may regret getting married if you wake up the day after your wedding and come across a more beautiful woman on the road. I agree that one should be with a person that appeals to one in the first place but you also appreciate people for the qualities they have not just for the pretty looking face or else you will want to be with all the pretty faces in the world.

You don't have to make decisions with the stuffs packaged in between your legs young man, there are more to life than "miss pretty face" and "Miss s-exy".

1 Like

Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by 2sexy(m): 5:28am On Dec 15, 2012
Ivynwa:

Yeah hurry up and quit cause as shallow minded as you are making yourself seem you may regret getting married if you wake up the day after your wedding and come across a more beautiful woman on the road. I agree that one should be with a person that appeals to one in the first place but you also appreciate people for the qualities they have not just for the pretty looking face or else you will want to be with all the pretty faces in the world.

You don't have to make decisions with the stuffs packaged in between your legs young man, there are more to life than "miss pretty face" and "Miss s-exy".
u don forget me , abi?
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by k2039: 5:58am On Dec 15, 2012
kirinwa, you fell my hand and leg with this kind of thread.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by greatgod2012(f): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2012
Shallow thinking and mindedness.

So, each time u see a more beautiful lady, after your marriage, you will always quit.
Good to know that.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Kirinwa: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2012
greatgod2012: Shallow thinking and mindedness.

So, each time u see a more beautiful lady, after your marriage, you will always quit.
Good to know that.

Ever wondered why men cheat?Ladies don't appreciate the truth anymore.I have learnt that from experience.Feed them with lies and they'll love you for it.Unfortunately I choose to be true to my heart and see what am getting for being honest.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Kirinwa: 7:15am On Dec 15, 2012
k2039: kirinwa, you fell my hand and leg with this kind of thread.

Should I have kept it to myself?
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Adaeze003(f): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2012
op I aint trying to diss you but I just wanna let you know that you will NEVER marry the most beautiful gal in naija talk less of the world. There's always gonna be someone better so if that will make you quit your relationship or cheat then your wife to be is in for a ride(wouldn't wanna be her)#sad
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by jhydebaba(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2012
Olojukokoro - eyes insect cheesy grin
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2012
Are you more interested in beauty than Love?
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by djeezy(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2012
@Op, I want you to know that no matter how pretty her sis is, there's always someone out there way prettier than she is. What you should dwell on is the inner beauty which is the interior and how compatible you are with the person. Her sis may be more prettier than her but she may be better than her sis in character. Well I've not found myself in this kind of situation afore but when it does arise, I'll know how to deal with it forthwith.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Kirinwa: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2012
Adaeze003: op I aint trying to diss you but I just wanna let you know that you will NEVER marry the most beautiful gal in naija talk less of the world. There's always gonna be someone better so if that will make you quit your relationship or cheat then your wife to be is in for a ride(wouldn't wanna be her)#sad

I guess I should start working on myself then cos it could be you. wink
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Kirinwa: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2012
gboss4sure: Are you more interested in beauty than Love?

Love is an illusion.Ask how many girls that will marry a poor man in Nigeria because of love?We tend to over flog the issue of love. Ever wondered why there's heartbreak and why the ROMANCE section is the most visited!
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by dmcdad: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2012
Gosh!!! This is f**king unbelievable... Permit me to presume that you are either immature, inexperience or ignorant of the nitty-gritties for going into a relationship and/or marriage.

It's alarming to note that, at this stage of your life, you don't really know what you want out of a relationship (don't even talk about marriage, because with this thread you put up, it shows you sure don't know anything about that) and as such, anything goes for you (beauty & general appearance). Don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad in getting to date a beautiful lady, but you need to set your priority straight. Beauty and the likes are wonderful attributes, but they are secondary in consideration whenever you wanna talk about matters of the heart (love and relationship). What you should be more mindful of is the inner qualities latent in a person. What does the bible say about a virtuous woman? That she is beyond the price of pearl(not about the physical appearance, but the attributes that are more than just the eyes meet. One like that will definitely make you live longer.

The truth of the matter is, beauty fades. It's just a matter of time. You can peruse through 2sexy's thread (my ex is dying of frustration). In the thread he highlighted the fact that, he couldn't even look at his ex gurl eyeball-to-eyeball. Why? Because the beauty of then, was gone. She was looking older, with pimples all over her face blah blah blah...

It also shows that you never liked the gurl in question. So, my humble advice is that, don't ever rush into anything with anyone if you don't really feel the spark, and when you do feel the spark, nurture it until it becomes fully blown. One other thing you must also take cognizance of is that, you should work thoroughly on yourself so that you would always be contented with whomever you are with, irrespective of the person's beauty, because you will always come across someone (if not people) that are more beautiful and physically endowed with everything you might crave for in a woman. I gave this advice to my elder brother sometime ago, that he should choose someone and stick with the person for the right reasons, instead of trying to get every beauty he sees around, and today he is a changed man and a very committed individual.

In a nutshell, go into a relationship for the right reason and with the right person, and be ok with the person's physical appearance. Beauty is good, but it shouldn't be the sole requirement for going into a relationship, there are more things worth considering than meets the eye.

Take care and goodluck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by nicky4lif(f): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad: Gosh!!! This is f**king unbelievable... Permit me to presume that you are either immature, inexperience or ignorant of the nitty-gritties for going into a relationship and/or marriage.

It's alarming to note that, at this stage of your life, you don't really know what you want out of a relationship (don't even talk about marriage, because with this thread you put up, it shows you sure don't know anything about that) and as such, anything goes for you (beauty & general appearance). Don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad in getting to date a beautiful lady, but you need to set your priority straight. Beauty and the likes are wonderful attributes, but they are secondary in consideration whenever you wanna talk about matters of the heart (love and relationship). What you should be more mindful of is the inner qualities latent in a person. What does the bible say about a virtuous woman? That she is beyond the price of pearl(not about the physical appearance, but the attributes that are more than just the eyes meet. One like that will definitely make you live longer.

The truth of the matter is, beauty fades. It's just a matter of time. You can peruse through 2sexy's thread (my ex is dying of frustration). In the thread he highlighted the fact that, he couldn't even look at his ex gurl eyeball-to-eyeball. Why? Because the beauty of then, was gone. She was looking older, with pimples all over her face blah blah blah...

It also shows that you never liked the gurl in question. So, my humble advice is that, don't ever rush into anything with anyone if you don't really feel the spark, and when you do feel the spark, nurture it until it becomes fully blown. One other thing you must also take cognizance of is that, you should work thoroughly on yourself so that you would always be contented with whomever you are with, irrespective of the person's beauty, because you will always come across someone (if not people) that are more beautiful and physically endowed with everything you might crave for in a woman. I gave this advice to my elder brother sometime ago, that he should choose someone and stick with the person for the right reasons, instead of trying to get every beauty he sees around, and today he is a changed man and a very committed individual.

In a nutshell, go into a relationship for the right reason and with the right person, and be ok with the person's physical appearance. Beauty is good, but it shouldn't be the sole requirement for going into a relationship, there are more things worth considering than meets the eye.

Take care and goodluck
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Kirinwa: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2012
^^^ Thanks.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by dmcdad: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2012
^^You welcome... Anytime
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2012
Who wants to bet the OP is probably fugly himself grin
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by ChopUrMoni: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by ChopUrMoni: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by omiobo: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2012
Ole olojukokoro! Na eye insect go kill yougrin
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by k2039: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
dmcdad you already flogged this thread, the level of intelligence and wisdom you exhibit still amazes me, about time I subscribed to your school of thought.

2 Likes

Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by k2039: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

FOOLISHNESS!!!!! So... if you find another girl prettier than her sister you will also live the sister for that girl. You better redefine what LOVE is otherwise you would always be chasing after the next most beautiful girl... Shame on you!

Sweetheart, come to think of it, since there is always a more prettier girl, just wondering, their will definitely be the most beautiful of all girls at the top of the beauty spectrum.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by k2039: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kirinwa:

Should I have kept it to myself?

Honestly, you messed up with this question see the way everyone is attacking you.

On a more serious note, go through dmcdad's post, infact bookmark it and meditate on it, their are lot of wisdom in it.
www.nairaland.com/1133150/sister-more-beautiful#13398029

Cheers.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by ChopUrMoni: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by k2039: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

I don't think so hun BUT if you men really believe that... keep changing girls until u get the one at the top of the beauty spectrum if look is all their after.

Did I imply your assumption in my post, I just made an observation, that's all.
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Kirinwa: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
ChopUrMoni: I CANT stand guys like this!!!! You DONT even love the sister. Its just an attraction. Once you have slept with her you will start REGRETTING why you married her instead of the first one.
o

It's not about sex
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by dmcdad: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
k2039: dmcdad you already flogged this thread, the level of intelligence and wisdom you exhibit still amazes me, about time I subscribed to your school of thought.
Thanks for your benevolent and magnanimous words... Buh hey, you deserve as much as well, cuz you are very good...
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by ChopUrMoni: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Her Sister Is More Beautiful! by Kirinwa: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Yes.. thats what they all say. Until the deal is done... THEN your eyes go open and you will see it for what it is. Now ur just ignorant and blind. Enjoy ur pursuit of ur lustful desire while u deceive urself calling it love.

Don't take it personal, k?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife This .... / Basic Truth During Sex / Help!!!! Am Trying To Woo Dis Girl But Her Bf Is Evriwhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.