Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View (21735 Views)

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Are Women Shy Of Breastfeeding In Public? / Kim Kardashian Slams Woman For Breastfeeding In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
crackhaus:

I have no pervasion towards brēãstfeeding mothers, I doubt I even made a comment on this thread stating such - but as usual of you to read comments from certain males on here out of context, you decided to go all blind attack on me without a cause to do so.

[s]I was almost pointing you in the right direction when I first saw your mention, but chose to just go with your misguided opinion for the fun of it.[/s] grin

In case you're in denial, as proof of your usual misguided predilections - I Crackhaus never made any comparism between males peeing in public and mothers brēãstfeeding their young...you are projecting.

Ermm I gotta ask, why do you always jump on my comments, take them out of context and attack me based on your wrong interpretations?
I'm not complaining anyways, cos I'll always take you women on and relish it - but are you in love with me or is it just hate?
I'd prefer it be hate though tongue gringrin

Jump on your comments? grin

Attack you? grin grin

In love / hate you?? grin grin grin

Oh puuuhhhleeezzz!

What sort of feelings are you catching here? Abeg get over yourself man and stop being emotional on me. I honestly don't know how to handle emotional men.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by bamidele029: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
It's simple, go to a corner and feed your baby. No need to leave your breasts hanging out just because you are breast feeding. Won't one even feel weird exposing your breast to strangers undecided
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
crackhaus:

What denial, are you lost?
Didn't you just see me admit to having the desire to ogle the brea.sts of women like Omotola and Jocelyn Dumas while they brēãstfeed their kids?

That's my fetish, I already admitted it - is there a problem with this? grin

The bolded bit:

crackhaus:

You're right, I would kill them...

However, I have no problem ogling the brea.sts of a Omotola or Jocelyn Dumas while they breastfeed their kids in public...just don't bring out those saggy ugly brea.sts of yours in public, I will make a report to the authorities and sue you for visual ra.pe & assault. gringrin

You pretend to discriminate against them but in reality the latter turns you on like mad.

You need to seek help sha.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by crackhaus: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Jump on your comments? grin

Attack you? grin grin

In love / hate you?? grin grin grin

Oh puuuhhhleeezzz!

What sort of feelings are you catching here? Abeg get over yourself man and stop being emotional on me. I honestly don't know how to handle emotional men.

Yes oo, don't act naive...jump on my comments like you just did here on this thread.

Yes again, attack...don't act naive, it's not the first time.

Okay it's love then, I can feel it.

How the hell do you want me to get over myself when you keep quoting me out of context to express your disapproval?
You make this so darn hard for me Efe gringrin
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
crackhaus:

Yes oo, don't act naive...jump on my comments like you just did here on this thread.

Yes again, attack...again don't act naive, it's not the first time.

Okay it's love then, I can feel it.

How the hell do you want me to get over myself when you keep quoting me out of context to express your disapproval?
You make this so darn hard for me Efe gringrin

grin grin grin

Please oh!

But you called me out on this thread first na! What was I supposed to do?

Abeg carry go jor.
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by crackhaus: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

The bolded bit:

You pretend to discriminate against them but in reality the latter turns you on like mad.

You need to seek help sha.
You need urgent help to improve your comprehension skills.

I don't discriminate against fine, sexy, hot, and curvy moms with luscious, full, and succulent brea.sts... Oh no no no no....I will ogle these without apology...
But saggy, stretch-marked, and flaccid brea.sts in public will be reported to the authorities - I'm assuming yours fall in the latter category for you to be fuming over my refusal to ogle them...yes? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by crackhaus: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Please oh!

But you called me out on this thread first na! What was I supposed to do?

Abeg carry go jor.
Shioor, but how did I call you out na.. did I type your moniker?

Njokusboy asked me a question, I declined giving an answer but redirected him to the person he asked about (all this without typing your moniker) - this my reply to him is what you quoted to say something incoherent about babies and cooking.

Are you picking up what I'm putting down now? grin
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
crackhaus:

Who knows? grin

You should ask her...

And who is "her"?

You quoted his post where my name was accurately, without mistake spelled out 100%

Who were you referring to na? Crackhaus abeg do your thing on another thread na...shior? Kekwanu? Kilodey? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by crackhaus: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Cooking and cleaning is therapeutic and may be just the thing you need to distract you from oogling at brēãstfeeding mums.
Working out, playing football, having a few drinks, listening to music/changing location just to help tune out unnecessary talk from a woman - this is what I find therapeutic, not cooking and cleaning.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by crackhaus: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

And who is "her"?

You quoted his post where my name was accurately, without mistake spelled out 100%

Who were you referring to na? Crackhaus abeg do your thing on another thread na...shior? Kekwanu? Kilodey? grin grin
Thank you for bringing in that comment my dear Efe.

As you can see, I declined to reply his question and redirected him on his line of questioning to the person who can answer it...after which I unfollowed the thread.

Njoksboy mentioned you, not me. gringrin

How you're finding this hard to understand is beyond me... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by EfemenaXY: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
crackhaus:

Working out, playing football, having a few drinks, or listening to music/changing location just to help tune out unnecessary talk from a woman - this is what I find therapeutic, not cooking and cleaning.

grin grin

crackhaus:

Thank you for bringing in that comment my dear Efe.
As you can see, I declined to reply his question and redirected him on his line of questioning to the person who can answer it...after which I unfollowed the thread.
Njoksboy mentioned you, not me. gringrin
How you're finding this hard to understand is beyond me... cheesy

Okay oh!
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by crackhaus: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:

grin grin

Okay oh!
Lol..

Efemena how far na, where's my gift hamper for christmas? grin
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by smartmom(f): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Haba Efe, I missed out on all this talk because of Christmas prep tinz but I can see you ably tackled it well. Way to go lady. You no fall my hand at all wink
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by wimpey(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:
It's a power thing especially if a man is well endowed. I have seen men doing it without being discreet in front of women who are out with their husbands and boyfriends . Some of these women have a quick look and smile while their husbands don't look very pleased ! Really.

And what about guys that pïss up tree trunks? Why do you lot do it, even with the abundance of public toilets?
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by wimpey(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Exactly . I don't know how anyone can compare breastfeeding with public urination. Breastfeeding is beautiful and necessary if baby is hungry ! I personally don't want to see men or women totally nude , but women topless on the beach is fine .

And how exactly do they keep their businesses "on hold"? And where exactly do they go in the absence of mother-and-baby-units? The same units you're dead set against?

When you say "undecided about which is more important: baby or market", how did you come up with that? Why act coy and pretend you don't understand how these women trade?

Are you suggesting that she pull up a brēãstfeeding timetable for her baby, and hang a shop temporarily closed, will-be-back-later sign for her customers? Or should her customers book appointments with her to buy pepper and tomatoes from her??

Your tout has a choice. The nursing mother hasn't.
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by wimpey(m): 1:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Exactly
ignis:
I don-t see anything wrong with it. Should a baby starve because the mum is in the public?
Re: Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View by nursingwear: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2017
You can breastfeed anywhere your baby wants to feed. Especially now that you have a range of intentionally designed clothes that allow you to nurse discreetly, without causing discomfort for those around you.

Try mahmah nursing wear @mahmah_ng (instagram) if you still have problems with nursing comfortably in public spaces. You will be glad you did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him / What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? / The Story Of Madam Koi Koi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.