Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls (6883 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by olex(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2006
@ zebudaya

You’re absolutely right that many beautiful women are at the top of their careers. As an individual, there is something I value more than beauty in a woman, and that is strength of mind and independence.

I love strong and independent women, who can stand up for themselves and take charge of events when the man is not around. Not the pretty face that comes running after you each time because she needs money.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by deb(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2006
There are no ugly human beings everything God created are perfect. grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by kimba(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2006
I wont open my mouth to call anyone ugly tho, coz I believe that deep down the mind of that person(who i might see as ugly), he/she sees himself/herself as handsome of beautiful.

Another thing: about the cute thing, i think its only babies that are cute, i mean, as in c+u+t+e.

can a grown up person(m/f) be really cute? what are the cute criterias? ex: a lady is beautiful but not cute? can/cannot be?, or once shes beautiful, then she's cute? just wondering oooo, abeg cheesy cheesy
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bolex(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2006
As for me

I don;t see no 1 as un-attractive

Cos no be you make 'em

I love everyone that behaves herself and act normal

Whenever you start to "extra-front"

God knows how much I would ignore you

lol

I aint cute anywayz so I won;t judge for the cuties

But I will speak for maself

grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by 2nde(m): 2:07am On Apr 27, 2006
bolex:

As for me

I don;t see no 1 as un-attractive

Cos no be you make 'em

I love everyone that behaves herself and act normal

Whenever you start to "extra-front"

God knows how much I would ignore you

lol

I aint cute anywayz so I won;t judge for the cuties

But I will speak for maself

grin
I like you jare. What do they want ugly guys like us to do?
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Bree(f): 5:06am On Apr 27, 2006
Why would i wanna hang wit a fugly guy, aint my style, ugly guys are very irritating, well some of them are.
i am ugly too so, grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by 2nde(m): 5:08am On Apr 27, 2006
Bree:

Why would i want to hang wit a fugly guy, aint my style, ugly guys are very irritating, well some of them are.
i am ugly too so, grin
cry too bad
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Bree(f): 5:14am On Apr 27, 2006
2nde:

cry too bad
wetin?
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by 2cantango(f): 5:19am On Apr 27, 2006
I think the people who say they can't hang out with someone because of the way they look needs their dumb a$$ whooped. Peel the skin away and what are you left with? Learn to see the real person - and if you can't learn that, I hope karma bites your a$$ grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by 2nde(m): 5:21am On Apr 27, 2006
Bree:

wetin?
nothin!!
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by sergio(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2006
'I' would want anybody who wants to talk about anybody's looks to first of all send us his or her pix, then we can judge and tell if u are cute or not, pretty or not, aight
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by 2cantango(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2006
good one sergio wink
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by babymine(f): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2006
Everything God created is good. So no one is ugly. Anyway it depends on what you guys mean by ugly.  grin  grin  grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by sergio(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2006
if u were to say, babymine, would u(sincerely) say ur pretty or wogly
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by babymine(f): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2006
I would say I'm pretty. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you asking?

I'd like you to answer your question too. wink wink
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by deb(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2006
Sergio. very good one.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by babymine(f): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2006
W h a t e v e r!! wink wink wink
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2006
read Ur post 4 wht babymine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by babymine(f): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2006
@ Rhoda

Don't bother, it's been modified! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by sergio(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2006
personally, i would say i am cute, with good personality aura
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by sergio(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2006
Rhoda, i like that booty in your coloum, it looks familiar,
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2006
ohhhhh!!!!!! it does where might U av sn it??
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2006
babymine:

@ Rhoda

Don't bother, it's been modified! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
smart gal! cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by babymine(f): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2006
@ sergio

I see. grin grin grin

@ Rhoda

Smart gal, smart gal, that's who I am! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by sergio(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2006
Rhodalyn:

ohhhhh!!!!!! it does where might U av sn it??
In the states, If u know wat i mean grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2006
sergio:

In the states, If u know what i mean grin
as a matter of fact, no i dnt! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by sergio(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2006
i got jiggy with a darlyn while i was in the state, she had a green bott, like that in your coloum, for it to be there, it means u know something about it, don't u? grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by baby4u2(f): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2006
sergio get back to the topic, dont deviate.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by lovelyS(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2006
Yes, it Does Happen that most cute guys don't like hanging out with unattractive babes, What are we talking about when we all know that even non-attractive(Not All) guy will alwayz look @fter beauty of a lady before going out or hanging out with, Reason is because most cute guys are "PLAYA"   (i d'nt say that) and they will never got anything 2 do with non-cute lady(ies),

But 2 me,i'm a lil bit cute but and can still hang out with non-cute girl(if not dirty ass lad).but she should @least have something upstairs and good beahviour.I must tell U this<if you are cute and you don't posses any good deed
what is the point then, ?, answer that !!!

Some advice 2 them "WOGLY" babes(frm one niralanderz philosofy) :

They should alwayz look clean

They should alwayz feel friendly(no rude talk or fighting)

They should alwayz behave thereselves

And no frowning, OK ?!!!
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by babymine(f): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2006
Wogly babes?
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by 2cantango(f): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2006
I think wogly is being passed as a polite way to say ugly angry as if an insult can be made polite angry
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by haywhy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2006
Definitely some ladies are just ugly grin. Every guy must have seen some ladies whom they will neva dare to marry even if they'll be given some cash. "IT SHOWS THAT GOD HAS A VERI GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR" Surprisinly they very good friends & of marriage material, oops

(1) (2) (3)

I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love / I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! / Public Sex Is Legal In Amsterdam And Copenhagen Parks, But Will You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.