Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls (6875 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 3:05am On Apr 25, 2006
does any one understand yy guyz[ x-pecially doze dat r cute] not like to hang out wiv girls jos bcuz they think there r unattractive. whereas such gals r dyin to meet cute guyz. wot do u think? smiley sad undecided cry[b][/b]
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by hotangel2(f): 4:10am On Apr 25, 2006
If i understood you, i think u said "cute guys don't like to hang out with girls because those guys think those girls r unattractive".

Well, okay u answered it, i don't think anyone would talk to whoever they think is un-attractive. As in, i don't really get u, maybe explain a lil better?
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Zahymaka(m): 5:46am On Apr 25, 2006
I thinks she's trying to say cute guys don't want to hang out with girls in general because they [the cute guys] think they're ugly.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by hotangel2(f): 5:48am On Apr 25, 2006
Ohhh, that's absolutely wrong mehn.

Why would a cute guy think he's not cute? I guess some guys are just shy.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Zahymaka(m): 5:57am On Apr 25, 2006
Yeah. They need some lessons from me.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by hotangel2(f): 6:18am On Apr 25, 2006
yeah right!
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2006
hot- angel u r right kiss guyz wont hang out with ugly girls [i dint use ugly bcoz i dint want to offend anybody] y'all feel mi now
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by babymine(f): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2006
I don't think any gurl is ugly. Just work on yourself and you'll look attractive. grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Rhea(f): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2006
bonchic:

does any one understand yy guys[ x-pecially doze that r cute] not like to hang out with girls jos bcuz they think there r unattractive. whereas such gals r dyin to meet cute guys. wot do u think? smiley sad undecided cry[b][/b]

Bonchic,

Funny enough most guys feel the same way about girls. While these guys specify beauty as a vital criteria, the girls specify beauty as well as money.
However I really think that beauty is a mind thing. Yes, some people are flashy and stand out easily in crowds. Some however are subtly gorgeous that you keep wondering what it is that makes them tick. Find out where you belong and be proud of it.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2006
smiley we r all beautiful. rhea like u sed beauty is a mind thing.dat was wot i thot. i ve couple of guy frenz dat tuk about girls in general, and they b like they cant hang out wit ugly chiks cuz they dont want no ugly baby. i used 2 laff,when they say stuff like that,am a girl, now i realize, undecided embarassed undecided lipsrsealed cry angry dats a horrible thing to say.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Rhea(f): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2006
Indeed it hurts to be referred to as ugly. However, as we all become mature, the physical aspect of beauty fails to impress us much, as we learn to dwell on the innate aspect of beauty.

A girl who's beautiful becasue she's busty, or has J-lo hips or Angelina Jolie lips will fade when those attributes disappear; and they surely will.

Beauty, exemplified by an aggregation of character, composure, attitude and; yes, a bit of the physical stuff usually lasts longer and appeals more to the mature minded guys.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by whitelexi(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2006
I don't think any girl is ugly. Just work on yourself and you'll look attractive.

Trust me, some girls are UGLY without remedy grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2006
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2006
grin cheesy smiley yo!!!!!!!! whitele am still crackin up.omg lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y u gotta say dat though!!!!!!!!
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by whitelexi(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2006
You need to see what i've seen to understand that,  And some peeps may've noticed while others havent, I say it as it is! there's no reason to cover up for beauty by saying people have beautiful minds and that while some peeps are not fine they are finer in some other subtle ways or areas,  The thing is, if you're not fine, you're not fine! You may have the best heart in the whole world but if u worwor, u worwor.

Thats exactly how i see it,  Why wont those who are not so goodlooking not be nicer than the goodlooking? the answer is simple,  because thats their own way of gaining attention,  Why is it that the not so goodlooking are better xtians and church-goers? better in caring for a man? more homely? give better advice? Food for thought.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by sergio(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2006
that's simple, a cute guy doesn't really know he is cute, a little advice 4 u, walk up to him and flatter him about his looks grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by dhunter(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2006
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
its so easy, a guy fils a gal is cute,he walks up to.
so sud it b, a gal fils a guy is cute,she walks up to him.
rily no 1 is ugly cos i tot i was untill uncountable no of gals told me i was cute.
dis was like in 98' though,dont no about now. wink
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by creams(f): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2006
well, girlfriend the thing there is dat, they're full of pride nd dey feel,
and any girl that fall for them will just be eat nd go.

So u too can make dem fall for u no matter how cute the guy may be. cheesy
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by eveseh(f): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2006
they think they are cute and every girl wants them
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by kiwibabe(f): 12:50am On Apr 26, 2006
I thought cute guys did hang out with ugly gals to keep them as friends rather than allowing her to push the boundaries in their (relationship) I MEANT FRIENDSHIP, and so that they could meet her friends.

Guys like to pretend tey don't know they are cute, which ultimately attracts the gals as they think he is being shy and modest. (Do you get.)

This is the same for Gals. I know I personally use the friendship card when I do not want to go further wth a uy, so not to hurt his feelings. (admit it we all do it!!!)
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by 2nde(m): 2:48am On Apr 26, 2006
whitelexi:

Trust me, some girls are UGLY without remedy grin
Now, thats correct, even if some use make-ups, they make everything look horrible again.lol
The only reason why cute guys will hang-out with the ugly's is only if they want to meet her friends and see if they'll see the pretty ones or if the girl is so so nice but unfortunately, some gurls are ugly both outside and inside, so what can you do? lol
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by micklplus(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2006
@ 2nde, you 're asking what can they do? they should go for plastic surgery LOL  cheesy

I think it is natural for cute guys to want to hang out with fine babes ! most cute guys knows they and as such will not REALLY want to hang out with not so cute babes.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Rhodalyn(f): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2006
of course yes!! i wld neva in a million yrs hang out wit an unattractive guy!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by babymine(f): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2006
@ Whitelexi

Ever heard the phrase "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?" grin cheesy grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by olex(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2006
Of what use is a cute guy or an attractive babe who hasn’t got brains or talents? Condoleeza Rice may not be pretty but she sure has brains. And I’d pick her any day to a Miss World or Miss Universe who could barely become engaged in an intellectual discussion.

Beauty is important but believe me, after a few months of being together, the pretty face and big bosom would begin to fade away. You would then begin to see the real person. That is why most Hollywood couples, beautiful and handsome as they are, end up living like dogs. They marry and divorce so many times.

Beautiful ladies were more important to me when I was much younger. I still appreciate them a lot, but a beautiful lady must come with some brains or talents and not just looks.

Our evolutionary nature has come to mean that the most handsome guys often get the most beautiful babes. But the term handsome is of cultural relativity. Our view of what is beautiful and handsome has been shaped by Western ideas. In Mali and Niger, Fulani men paint their faces like women to be considered handsome (they do this during a customary dance when females pick their life partners). In much of the world, such men would be considered too effeminate.

It seems most women love muscular and macho men, but I’ve met ladies who have told me that while they would love to date such men, they couldn’t imagine marrying them. I would rather prefer to have not so cute kids, who end up topping their class or doing exceedingly well in sports, than cute kids with no brains.

When we select someone to go out with or our life partners, each of us unconsciously has qualities, which we happen to be looking for. I know a good-looking guy who dumped quite a very pretty lady for someone less attractive. For me, beauty must come with more than a pretty face or curved body. These are really important but not enough, except a lady intends spending her entire life posing for magazine like playboy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Babacracy: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2006
Some ppl are uglyly attractive, I personaly prefer Charm and Carriage to Just Beauty
Some girls just lack grace put Genevieve's face and Jlo body on them the still wouldnt attract Guys like me why? They Lack that Grace (ebube) carriage, inner beauty is some of quality unlike Beauty that you just got or Bought
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Aduraseyi(f): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2006
@olex,awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how true.

@babacracy,welcome to NL.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by simmy(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2006
hey , if hotangel waswhite she'd be blonde
oops!
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by zebudaya(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2006
when you say hang out do you mean as friends or as romantic partners?

If it's romantic then What's the point of hanging out with ugly chicks, It's anti-progressive. preety chicks take your reputation up, other preety chicks would notice and then ask themselves "what do they see in him". unconsciously the other cute girls begin to like "dude". other guys begin to give him respect because he has discerning taste. and good things continue to happen to him as long as he lives.

Plus with a beautiful girl, you increase your chances of having beautiful kids. olex many beautiful women have PH.d's or are lawyers or medical doctors or engineers. You just got to look harder they are out there.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2006
angry not all the time xcept d one dat is a nerd.and i've seen some worwor + ugly= wogly, some wogly kids dat have cute parents. dats y i really dont b-live if u r cute dat will raise ur chances of havin cute kids angry shocked undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by babymine(f): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2006
Wowo + Ugly= Wogly Very funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by kizzy(f): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2006
lmfao ass off y'all r jokaz grin, personally i dont think it matters wotchu look like really we just pplz, da way carry usrelf will determine how others treatcha. if u're ugly, u just gotta learn 2 live wit it, if errybody in dis world woz pretty + hansome, cute or buff either way da world wud be a very borin place to live in. so ma gurlz (who think dey r ugly or woteva)dnt let wordz pull u down( God has a reason y he made u like dat).

peace!! wink

(1) (2) (3)

Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? / 10 Ways On How To Make A Girl Want You Sexually / My Life Sucks, I Am Still A Virgin In My Late 20's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.