Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls (6885 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by kimba(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2006
@2cantango

Ha about "a little bit ugly" - does that sound more polite grin grin grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by Zahymaka(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2006
"Plain" or "very plain" is better.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by desiree(f): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2006
haywhy:

Definitely some ladies are just ugly grin. Every guy must have seen some ladies whom they will never dare to marry even if they'll be given some cash. "IT SHOWS THAT GOD HAS A VERI GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR" Surprisinly they very good friends & of marriage material, oops
Hahaha---joker

I believe no girl is meant to be ugly some could just be "beautifully challenged" and need some help to get it out of them as long as they are not too over-weight, anyone can look beautiful.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bolex(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2006
desiree:

Hahaha---joker

I believe no girl is meant to be ugly some could just be "beautifully challenged" and need some help to get it out of them as long as they are not too over-weight, anyone can look beautiful.

grin grin grin

nice 1 @ beautifully challenged
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by IAH(f): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2006
Lol, that reminds me of my friend who says "beauty escaped that girl". cheesy
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by 2cantango(f): 3:21am On Apr 29, 2006
kimba:

@2cantango

Ha about "a little bit ugly" - does that sound more polite grin grin grin

If you've nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all. That would be more polite.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by whitelexi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2006
There should be no bone in contention here, cute guyz know that they are cute, fine girlz know also that they are fine. In the same way a fine girl will show her beauty, cute guyz will also display their fine body and face with carvings, dressing, muscles and 6 packs everywhere.
The important fact is that not all peeps are the same cos some fine peeps will only associate with other fine peeps, others look for specific features, some are selective and others are not. Bottom line is that if a fine person will always have a small fault here or there which may or may not jell with their partner's needs. its either bad breath, body odour, attitude, drinking or smoking habit, casanova, anger prob, responsibility issues, the list is endless, God never gives it all to one person, Lucifer was a big blow!

So keep searching and hope to find a near perfect match
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by IG: 4:42pm On May 01, 2006
that is y i really don't b-live if you're cute that will raise your chances of havin cute kids
Did U take biology in secondary school at all ? grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 4:47pm On May 01, 2006
grin grin listen to d pot callin a kettle black. no, du uuuuuuuuuuu even know wot biology itself grin grin grin grin means . listen, i ve seen many ,dats y i sed dat. and i'll still say it again " being cute does not raise ur chances of havin cute kids" ya dig
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by IG: 5:15pm On May 01, 2006
listen to d pot callin a kettle black
I don't see a pot in the mirror but please tell me what u c in the mirror, hope it's not a kettle. grin

du uuuuuuuuuuu even know wot biology itself means
I don't, please tell me.
But I had an A1 in my O-level exams. Although that might be a scoring mistake. cool
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 5:17pm On May 01, 2006
lol!!!!!!!!! thank god u accepted, no doubt its a mistake. GEEK!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by IG: 5:25pm On May 01, 2006
@bonchic, it's like you are beginning to like me, please don't toast me. I have feminiphobia wink.
By the way show me your pic and I'll tell you wether you are going to have cute or ugly kids grin.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by zebudaya(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2006
IG:

@bonchic, it's like you are beginning to like me, please don't toast me. I have feminiphobia wink.

"I have feminiphobia "wink.
= He's gay shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by IG: 6:47pm On May 01, 2006
He's gay
It takes one to know one.
But this time your wrong @zebudaya. "GEEK" is the word to describe me not "GAY".
Or maybe am just shy of women.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 8:00pm On May 01, 2006
shy in not the perfect xcuse, may b many ladies declined wen they saw ur pix lol!!!!!!! grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by IG: 8:27pm On May 01, 2006
@bonchic
I bet u will start begging me for my phone no. if u c my pic. grin

Why didn't u put ur picture in ur profile. I believe I'll have to courage not to run away from nairaland after seeing it.
If ur shy of letting poeple c how look then send it to my e-mail box (don't worry I can keep secrets) grin.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by dominobaby(f): 8:29pm On May 01, 2006
'cute' guys dnt want 'ugly' chics to spoil their 'rep'. As Basket mouth would say: help urself, help ur family, help d nation, if u wowo, no marry wowo person. Jst jokn.lol.
me personaly dnt thnk anyone is ugly, some peeps r jst strickly more attractive.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 8:30pm On May 01, 2006
i bet u r gothic GEEK!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by IG: 8:49pm On May 01, 2006
i bet you're gothic GEEK!!!!!!!!!
How did u know ?.
I now believe that blood is thicker than water.
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 8:52pm On May 01, 2006
how is blood thicker dan water why dont u relate it to wot i sed. wink wink
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by IG: 8:58pm On May 01, 2006
It means u r also gothic. cheesy
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 9:02pm On May 01, 2006
lol!!!!!very funny dat i 4got to laff grin grin grin
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bebee: 9:13pm On May 01, 2006
[/quote]
IG:

It means you're also gothic. cheesy
[quote author=bonchic link=topic=11339.msg329375#msg329375 date=1146513725]
lol!!!!!very funny that i 4got to laff grin grin grin
do i feel chemistry between you two? wink wink grin wink wink
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 9:19pm On May 01, 2006
Huh!!!!!!! isnt dat nice? yeah right cool cool cool cheesy wink
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by IG: 9:20pm On May 01, 2006
do i feel chemistry between you two?
@bebee ask bonchic, to me chemistry is subject I took in my O-level.

@bonchic, a friend just gave me a book called "Geek's Guide To Toasting Ladies". I'll do you the honor of testing the techniques I will learn on you grin.

Am already beginning to think of you as a lab rat.

Please don't get mad at me, it's only the Geek in me. cheesy
Re: Cute Guys Don't Like to Hang Out With Unattractive Girls by bonchic(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2006
right, r u usin ur statement to chase mi away angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3)

Why Do some Ladies Prefer Big Butt To Big Boobs? / 6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman / Know When To Quit In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.