Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (96103 Views)

Reception For Enugu Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi In Nsukka (photos) / Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife / Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by freecocoa(f): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2012
J12:

Since when did womanizing become an irresponsibility?
A married man and a public figure womanizing with no shame is responsible?

And most of you are married men or the men some women will end up marrying? My God shocked.

I weep on your behalf.sad
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by cyril83(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2012
Rooneyboy:

I don't give a hoot about that ur 'supposed death' of a thing.

I'm very certain deep down inside of u u wish the worse happens ,not because u perceive him a randy man but because he's a governor . "Like most Nigerians ur age".

Now listen carefully , I wouldn't reply anything coming from u again "at least this morning " 'cos its so obvious u are ready to start hurling insult this early.

"The typical average nigerian girl's way"
bros wetin! Too early for this na...just ignore the chik
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by spyder880(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2012
ZACHIE: Death smells around this man.
No be the thing begin with Ojukwu?
Die must die

Death smells around all living things, every living thing is mortal and nobody knows his own hour.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Rooneyboy(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2012
gboss4sure: I just pray that this news is fake, his private life is of no use to the public and it doesn't matter to us, what matters is how effectively does he run his government

Another lad with a functioning brain.

May ur days be long.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by jack4u: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2012
@jchime shut up ur uncle is not dead,now he is nw ur uncle when u are not even related to him in anyway and so fucking what if he is dead,is he better than millions of nigeria dat have died by bombs and bokoharam,why all the noise abeg,anyway politicians that eat or steal governtment money and falls to provive employement opportunities for the jobless,or divert government money meant for the rehabilitation of the poor masses into is private account await God wrath and judgement,let they keep Stealing amd diverting govt funds and they will keep suffering the consequence!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Rooneyboy(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2012
cyril83: bros wetin! Too early for this na...just ignore the chik

thank u bro, I wouldn't reply anything coming from her again.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: I've warned you to respect yourself but you don't seem to get that. Is it that you are just looking for whom to go back and forth with or what?

Like seriously, stop trying to get on my nerves, where did I wish him death? Can't you read? What does "supposed death" mean to you?

Nna take your time and face front, why aren't you attacking others who called him promiscuous? He's a womanizer and that's the truth, hopefully if he comes out alive he'll change his ways and be more responsible, if what was supposed to kill him is only one, the way he sleeps around will make it two, you sef can go to blazes for all I care, instead of you to condemn bad thing, you are here defending it as "private life" mstcheew.

Nothing concerns you with the way he lives his life! He is not accountable to any human but God so keep his private life. Chime is one of the best performing governors in Nigeria or do you need a taste of T.A Orji governance. I bet you must abians will exchnage T.A orji's life for Chime to live if they have the power. You should be concerned with how well he governs and not hid private life cause is none of your business, or are you a nose poker?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2012
Rooneyboy:

I don't give a hoot about that ur 'supposed death' of a thing.

I'm very certain deep down inside of u u wish the worse happens ,not because u perceive him a randy man but because he's a governor . "Like most Nigerians ur age".

Now listen carefully , I wouldn't reply anything coming from u again "at least this morning " 'cos its so obvious u are ready to start hurling insult this early.

"The typical average nigerian girl's way"
Good for you, I could care less what you think about me or Nigerian girls, that's your flipping headache and burden to bear.

Now bounce like the tosser you are, a$$wipe.tongue
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Rooneyboy(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2012
spyder880:

Death smells around all living things, every living thing is mortal and nobody knows his own hour.
WORD !
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Rooneyboy(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2012
gboss4sure:

Nothing concerns you with the way he lives his life! He is not accountable to any human but God so keep his private life. Chime is one of the best performing governors in Nigeria or do you need a taste of T.A Orji governance. I bet you must abians will exchnage T.A orji's life for Chime to live if they have the power. You should be concerned with how well he governs and not hid private life cause is none of your business, or are you a nose poker?

and who are u telling all these
All u are saying is going in from one end and coming out from the other, no comprehension what so ever.
Stop wasting ur time man.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2012
gboss4sure:

If you check my posts, I never said he is a bad governor.

I merely said I hope Aids is not the issue since its likely that promiscuous people end up that way, where's the crime in that?

And y'all should stop with the "private life" rubbish, which private life sef? So you don't know that as a public figure, his so called private life is under scrutiny? Oh please spare me.undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by zaragoza(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2012
spyder880:

Sullivan's live is worth more than many Nigerians life on the streets of Enugu. Say anything evil of him and risk being lynched by the masses on the streets!

maybe his life is worth more than urs, definitely not mine, and YES he's corrupt......waiting to be lynched. Fool!!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by spyder880(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: A married man and a public figure womanizing with no shame is responsible?

And most of you are married men or the men some women will end up marrying? My God shocked.

I weep on your behalf.sad

You don't even have a recording or hard evidence to prove he womanizes, just rumors. But we can see all his physical works in the projects speedily ongoing all around the state. Compare and contrast.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2012
spyder880:

You don't even have a recording or hard evidence to prove he womanizes, just rumors. But we can see all his physical works in the projects speedily ongoing all around the state. Compare and contrast.
You want proof shey? Okay.

Wait I'm coming.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by cyril83(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2012
spyder880:

A recording or hard evidence?....does she work @ CTU buhahahahahahaha...modify your post asap
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Hardfact: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2012
Hm! Dont understand all these bad breaking news, this december! Yakowa of Kaduna, Azazi and co, now Chime of Enugu. Could this AcidTalk's warning prophesies months ago coming true? Time for all great and small alike to pause and ponder.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by larrab: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2012
[quote author=Abdul Adam56]Kill them all.[/quot].

May Allah 4give u
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by freecocoa(f): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2012
cyril83: A recording or hard evidence?....does she work @ CTU buhahahahahahaha...modify your post asap
No make him wait, I'm going to plant a bug like video recorder on Chime and bring to him as proof.cheesy
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by cyril83(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2012
Hardfact: Hm! Dont understand all these bad breaking news, this december! Could this AcidTalk's warning prophesies months ago coming true? Time for all great and small alike to pause and ponder.
acidtalk?....is he a prophet now?
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Edunwa302(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2012
Hmm soli boy dead, i cant believed dis hope punch nt acting bc d secuirity sieze dere equipments,do i nd to remind dem d implication of declarin someone who is alive dead
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by realwale: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2012
The Ops mislead so many readers with the headline. The Punch even put it as "Sullivan Chime feared dead". And categorically said it is an unconfirmed report and some state officials have come out to say he is still alive. Dubia Onyem, the former Minister of State for Foreign Affairs said he is still alive but seriously ill. So please let us be mindful of what we write. Wish him soonest receovery sha and I hope he has nt spent more than 100 days away from office, the deputy governor shud have been sworn in an an acting capacity by now. Just asking
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2012
dj187: My broda abeg no vex which school u attend
shocked
dj187: My broda abeg no vex which school u attend
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Winken: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: If you check my posts, I never said he is a bad governor.

I merely said I hope Aids is not the issue since its likely that promiscuous people end up that way, where's the crime in that?

And y'all should stop with the "private life" rubbish, which private life sef? So you don't know that as a public figure, his so called private life is under scrutiny? Oh please spare me.undecided

THE MAN DON YASH YOU BEFORE? You are just a cheap girl seeking for attention.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by REVOLUTNIS: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2012
Nigeria leaders are cursed and this is just the beginning, the laws of retribution will soon catch up with all of them including those in Aso Rock. God of Heaven have heard the agony and cry of poor Nigerian masses who are left with no choice but to die miserably. The same governor Chime was the one who went to court and defended the Ex-governor of Enugu state when murdered innocent Nigerians who were praying at Rv. Fr. Mbaka's Adoration ground. Governor Chime was promised to become the next governor if he could win the case, wipe off the file and cover the truth. he knew the truth, but because he wants to become the next governor of the state in the expense of innocent Nigerians blood, he covered up the truth and destroyed the evidence. he is the ONLY one who knew a lot about the mafian Ex-governor of the state but he decided to buried them in order to become a governor, YET God gave up till his first team in the office to repent he refused rather running to the same Fr. Mbaka he denied justice for prayer and protection. and the Priest publicly presented him to death by asking the same people he denied justice to pray for me instead of take him to his office and interceded for him as a governor. THE EVIL THAT MEN DO WILL LIVE WITH THEM
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by cyril83(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2012
Edunwa302: Hmm soli boy dead, i cant believed dis hope punch nt acting bc d secuirity sieze dere equipments,do i nd to remind dem d implication of declarin someone who is alive dead
Abeg park well with your ideology....the man has been catapulted to the next life
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by ochukoccna: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2012
Meanwhile, The PUNCH’s Enugu State correspondent, Ozioma Ubabukoh, was harassed by seven men who claimed to be security agents in front of his apartment in Enugu around 11.45pm on Saturday.

The men seized Ubabukoh’s phone and his laptop in order to stop him from sending stories to the head office.

As at press time, the men were still in Ubabukoh’s apartment and insisted that they were not leaving until 3am.
Gani ,the great Gani, said before he passed on Nigeria had civil rule and not democracy
And the above [along with numerous civil right violations] confirm it daily
All the state government has to do is release a counter statement of Chime been alive and not send their death squad goons to intimidate someone lawfully and diligently doing his job
What is all the hush hush about our public officials?
Will he still be the governor even in death? shocked shocked
Or is it Chime's cabal at work? angry angry
Chime's health bills is at the state expenses so why the secrecy
Same thing happened with Yaradua, Ebele's wife [she's no public official but ehem, ehem.], Suntai of Taraba etc
A good businessman is on top of all his expenses so how come they spend our money on their health trips and we [the people] are still in the dark about their health status
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by REVOLUTNIS: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2012
ZACHIE: Death smells around this man.
No be the thing begin with Ojukwu?
Die must die
Death comes to all, u could be the next
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by tchaik(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2012
ochukoccna:
Gani ,the great Gani, said before he passed on Nigeria had civil rule and not democracy
And the above [along with numerous civil right violations] confirm it daily
All the state government has to do is release a counter statement of Chime been alive and not send their death squad goons to intimidate someone lawfully and diligently doing his job
What is all the hush hush about our public officials?
Will he still be the governor even in death? shocked shocked
Or is it Chime's cabal at work? angry angry
Chime's health bills is at the state expenses so why the secrecy
Same thing happened with Yaradua, Ebele's wife [she's no public official but ehem, ehem.], Suntai of Taraba etc
A good businessman is on top of all his expenses so how come they spend our money on their health trips and we [the people] are still in the dark about their health status

Nice piece there! Even U.S.Secretary of State is ill, and Government has since released a statement!
Now,that can't happen here!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by abbakacici: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2012
kedukc: Any news on TA Orji?
TA orji will live to be a 100 and by god willing he will be persident 2015 or 2019
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by ujukala: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2012
Haa! I'm just hearing this news! I wish it is not true.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by cyril83(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2012
abbakacici: TA orji will live to be a 100 and by god willing he will be persident 2015 or 2019
bwechebwechebuhahahah *azonto laugh*....bros abeg which orji are you talking about..clifford orji or ?
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by cyril83(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.