Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (96105 Views)

Reception For Enugu Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi In Nsukka (photos) / Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife / Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by REVOLUTNIS: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2012
composites:
You are either a thief like them or feeding fat on the proceeds of their loot. It is your father that will die disgracefully, incase he is already dead then may the Lord continously redouble his punishment as he awaits your arrival in at the bottom oh hell fire where your mentor the devil is waiting for you
that is very rude of u
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by REVOLUTNIS: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2012
Odunnu:
When he was leaving he handed the office and the state to his deputy. What else do you want?
were u there?
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Leqsy(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2012
jchime: Sullivan is not dead, my uncle is not dead....whoever is peddling thed rumour is the one that died...why are people this wicked
....i no trust u hope u no dey 4rm famz??...
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by REVOLUTNIS: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2012
ayox2003: *sighs*

This is where I hate you- death.

Death, if you could kill Chime, Azazi and Yakowa on the same day, what is Ibori, IBB, Lucky Igbinedion, Uba, Alameiseghia, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Farook Lawan, OBJ, Dariye and others still doing on earth? Ehn?

All these names have killed millions of people indirectly by stacking billions meant for the masses into their personal accounts.

Maybe you are saving the best for the last. Please this time next year, let them be gone. Why? Because the carcass of those children who have died of hunger is begging for revenge, the blood of those who have died on bad roads is clamouring for justice, the souls of those who have been killed by randy policemen cos of N20 is hankering for revenge, the spirit of those mothers who died during child-birth cos of the poor state of our hospitals is crying out loud for justice (while the politicians go abroad for medical attention), the family of those who died from carbon mono-oxide emitted from generators are in sorrow.

Death, you got have enough reasons to act!

Just do the Ghana thing and let's have peace.

Frawzey
.... And u forgot to add boko haram
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by 46arcadez(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Dis rumour has bin on air 4 sometime now but i pray dat he stays alive. NOW THE CAUSE OF HIS ILLNESS; Two things on point (1) idolatry: God so much love enugu state but gov chime shared money 2 traditional rulers 2 encourage idol tins (masquerade festival)
(2) MFM: gov chime wanted 2 demolish MFM building at ziks avenue enugu in d name of road reconstruction, quess wat? Dey went in2 warfare prayer. (u knw every naaa)

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by REVOLUTNIS: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
unclenna:
If this is true then it boils down to the saying again: "GOOD PEOPLE DON'T LAST." cry cry cry cry
Who are the "GOOD PEOPLE"?
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by spyder880(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
tchaik:

Nice piece there! Even U.S.Secretary of State is ill, and Government has since released a statement!
Now,that can't happen here!

In the case of the US, the public official is sick, now, Has Sullivan told you he is sick? Did you see him on a sick bed? Why then are you forcing him or the government to release a statement? Supposing the guy pops in tomorrow from wherever he went to and continue his life? What gives?

Well, let us continue to feed the rumor mill, as we await more facts.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by ceejayluv(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
abbakacici: TA orji will live to be a 100 and by god willing he will be persident 2015 or 2019
I pray he lives to 100.. But as for presidency,... Na long thing ooooo!!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by REVOLUTNIS: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
abbakacici: TA orji will live to be a 100 and by god willing he will be persident 2015 or 2019
Dreamer
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by ceejayluv(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
46arcadez: Dis rumour has bin on air 4 sometime now but i pray dat he stays alive. NOW THE CAUSE OF HIS ILLNESS; Two things on point (1) idolatry: God so much love enugu state but gov chime shared money 2 traditional rulers 2 encourage idol tins (masquerade festival)
(2) MFM: gov chime wanted 2 demolish MFM building at ziks avenue enugu in d name of road reconstruction, quess wat? Dey went in2 warfare prayer. (u knw every naaa)

Bull$hit defined..... !!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by spyder880(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
46arcadez: Dis rumour has bin on air 4 sometime now but i pray dat he stays alive. NOW THE CAUSE OF HIS ILLNESS; Two things on point (1) idolatry: God so much love enugu state but gov chime shared money 2 traditional rulers 2 encourage idol tins (masquerade festival)

El Rufai demolished churches and Mosques, is he dead now?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by drnoel: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
Now I find it surprising that many Nigerian government officials are dying in office.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by DonaldGenes(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2012

Death, if you could kill Chime, Azazi and Yakowa on the same day, what is Ibori, IBB, Lucky Igbinedion, Uba, Alameiseghia, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Farook Lawan, OBJ, Dariye and others still doing on earth? Ehn?

All these names have killed millions of people indirectly by stacking billions meant for the masses into their personal accounts.

Maybe you are saving the best for the last. Please this time next year, let them be gone. Why? Because the carcass of those children who have died of hunger is begging for revenge, the blood of those who have died on bad roads is clamouring for justice, the souls of those who have been killed by randy policemen cos of N20 is hankering for revenge, the spirit of those mothers who died during child-birth cos of the poor state of our hospitals is crying out loud for justice (while the politicians go abroad for medical attention), the family of those who died from carbon mono-oxide emitted from generators are in sorrow.

Frawzey
That was un-called for frawzey! Wish for their repentance not death! God needs those kinda people

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Britzdon(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
I still dont wanna believe this
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by sucrecandy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
Babe, awayu? Ina asu bekee ofuma
Ivynwa: How true is the news? They want to tell us hey! he is dead and expect us to start going "RIP" just like that without knowing the veracity of the news.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by romzey(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Rooneyboy:

So this is a justified reason y he should be a dead man

Pls u guys should leave his private life alone.
I like what you doing, but u can't stop people from talking about the private life of a private 'figure'. Personally I don't care about his private life but I like what he has done in Enugu and I respect him for that. The bottom still remain that people must talk whether u like it or not. I pray he's not dead though...
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by nollywood20: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
NIGERIA IS A STRANGE AND UNCIVILIZED COUNTRY WHERE I CANNOT RAISE MY CHILDREN.

The poor are not safe and even the rich are not safer.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Humphreydis(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
jchime: Sullivan is not dead, my uncle is not dead....whoever is peddling thed rumour is the one that died...why are people this wicked
.......who b ur uncle...who knw u....
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Humphreydis(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
.......who b ur uncle...sullivan who knw u....?
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Skyloloprince(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
T A Orji, cn neva sso stop decieving urself. He is the worst tin in abia
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by mathylucas: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2012

Death do it fast

Frawzey
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by cyril83(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
nollywood20: NIGERIA IS A STRANGE AND UNCIVILIZED COUNTRY WHERE I CANNOT RAISE MY CHILDREN.

The poor are not safe and even the rich are not safer.
the gods are angry
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by eaglechild: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: You want proof shey? Okay.

Wait I'm coming.
The conviction in ur posts appears to me like he 4ked u a couple of times am i right?
We dont need any gory proof.
Pls i dont want to skip my lunch.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by doctokwus: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Anoda rubbish talk frm somebody trying to promote a toothless MFM.Chime is 100x better dan those govt officials still alive now(if he is indeed dead),so if he destroys 100 MFM buildings who stand in d way of road construction dat wud impact pple positively,rather dan a money collecting point for MFM,it wud rather uplift dan destroy him;so go somewhere else to promote ur organisation
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by moneyhungry(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Kill them all.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
I pray this story is false. I really don't wish Mr Chime dead. I hate to hear this kind of sad news.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by buchibabe: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
If u like go to d moon for treatment,if God says ur time is up,dats it. Hope dis gist isn't true sha
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by moneyhungry(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
bankyblue: Who cares if his alive or die..........next pls
even if he was still alive, this your grammar will kill him..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by PosCaricature: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
The GOD of vengeance has risen to restore hope in this nation. More heads will roll. You may not believe it but that's the truth.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by moneyhungry(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
kedukc: Any news on TA Orji?
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by PosCaricature: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
The GOD of vengeance has risen to restore hope in this nation. More heads will roll. You may not believe it but that's the truth. Let's watch out.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by buccunmie(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
wengerjay: Within a month:2 gov dead,1 gov brain-dead.God delivers our nation frm infirmities and deaths.
Wetin b d big deal abeg, pple no dey die evryday? Or wetin make dese ones to b more important dan d pple Τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊τ̅ die on our road evryday. Dia tym don reach ni joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.