Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife (2153 Views)

Maku Lied About Missing Crashed Helicopter In Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / Commander Daba: Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter - A Tribute / Crashed Helicopter That Killed DIG Haruna John Was Faulty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife by ambrosini593(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2012
So sad

Re: Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife by slap1(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2012
Lovely looking couple. Sadly, Death is unfeeling.
Re: Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife by RickyRoss1(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2012
Nawa oooo
Re: Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2012
@post.Eyah biograghy pls.
Re: Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife by hildaa(f): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
its sad, R.I.P
Re: Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife by Callotti: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
The Christian God giveth and taketh. . . .so we are told!
Do you believe in Santa?

Tragic!
R.I.P.
Nothing matters when death is so final! cry
Death is no respecter of persons.
Re: Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife by vanstanzy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
TRAGIC, SIMPLY TRAGIC!!! cry cry cry DID THEY HAVE ANY KIDS TO CARRY ON THE MANS' LEGACY? COS THEY LOOK SO YOUNG. R.I.P. TO THE DEAD.
WHATS THE SOURCE?
Re: Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife by adewasco2k(m): 4:56am On Dec 18, 2012
RIP
Re: Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife by CrazyMan(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2012
No one is even talking about him.

Everyone is busy writing notes of condolences to Gen. Azazi and the kaduna governor.

Isn't he also a human being...why do Nigerians always act like this? sad
Re: Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2012
CrazyMan: No one is even talking about him.

Everyone is busy writing notes of condolences to Gen. Azazi and the kaduna governor.

Isn't he also a human being...why do Nigerians always act like this? sad
All animal are equal, but some are more equal than the others- George Orwell, I remembered I same thing too when DANA air crash & the only discussion just centered around the VIPs in the plane a if the remaining passengers & those that died on ground were not human...
Re: Picture Of Pilot Of The Crashed Helicopter And Wife by banki(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
based on the logic of compensating kaduna governors wife with the deputy governors position, I suggest that the widow of this pilot be enlisted to the nigerian navy and be made a co pilot, to compensate her family and the people of her state,.....

(1) (Reply)

Convicted Soldiers Deserve To Die — Ex-generals / New York, Moody’s Latest Rating On Nigeria Supports Strong Economy / Convoy Of PDP Campaign Vehicles Moving At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.