Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? (37795 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Anvaller:

Fail 1) The prophecy was as specific as mentioning a plane crash. This was a helicopter crash and not a plane crash.
Fail 2) They were not up to 9 that died in the crash, they were just 6 out of which 2 were pilot&co pilot
Fail 3) There were only 3 ppl in the crash that were politicians... far from 9-12 prophecy of T.B
Fail 4) He said said they would be coming from a conference or meeting... well these people were coming from a burial ceremony which has in anyway nothing in common with conference or meeting
Fail 5) He said the devil plans to strike if 9-12 politicians boarded the same flight but here, they were just 3 politicians and the devil still struck
Fail 6) He said the solution was for Nigerians to pray and for them not to board the same flight. a) no country prays as hard as Nigeria b) Only 3 out of 12 politicians boarded the flight and still the disaster happened.
Therefore, we would have to either conclude from all these fails that the prophesy is fake and untrue and if we must admit that it is true, then T.B Joshua must be a prophet of doom if all the conditions he laid down for the disaster not to happen was actually in place and the disaster still happened For these reason, you better have have to stop taking him seriously

But Nigerian christians go hear? with their busybody attitude? One user said Nigerians have the lowest IQ ever on earth and i guess we will see it on display here.

@op

is there a big difference between an Aeroplane and an Helicopter? so God doesnt know what the difference is between the two? Even when prophet ezekiel couldnt understand what he saw, he tried his best to describe it. so t.b joshua saw an aeroplane then his predictions is just, utter predictions, nothing truthful. if he saw an helicopter then he would have said helicopter, at least he knows a good amount of english now to know the difference between an aeroplane and an helicopter. if it was like 10 years ago, we would have given him benefit of doubt, when he was still stark illiterate.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by GEJPFOOD: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: He is filled with everything. . . Except God's Spirit.

How do you know that he is not filled with God's spirit?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Sweetlemon(f): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
Come to think of it, it is inevitable that politicians travel in groups because they come in entourages. Besides, Plane crashes have become a likely occurance in Nigeria going by the horror story I hear about planes in Nigeria. So we can then conclude that it is very possible for 9-12 politicians to die in a plane crash.
Nigerians learn to use your own heads to think for your own selves.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by moneyquest: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
claremont: He should be taking seriously like the fraud that he is. As long as some Nigerians keep on taking charlatans like TB Joshua seriously, we would remain under-developed and mentally ret-arded as a people.

Has this man ever defrauded you before? If we cannot take him seriously, should we take you then? He is a charlatan but he has, in one way or the other, touched so many lives in this country and I strongly believe that you have not in any way made a single soul better since you were born! If you don't have anything to say, why not zip up?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by tayeola24yahoo: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
fynewaka:

Please, how do you know he's evil? Kindly substantiate what you churn out for public consumption and don't take the advantage of nairaland anonymity to spew gibberish.
don't mind them,some of them don't anything about the man just hear say,they will come on NL be talking what is not on annointed Man of God!cos their pastor or imam could not do what he is doing, I know d last sentence will cause controversy,I leave dat with you.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
GEJ & P.FOOD:

How do you know that he is not filled with God's spirit?
God's spirit doesn't prophesy evil. . . When Jesus was on earth, what did he preach about the most?

Think!
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by KABIYESISULTAN: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
[quote author=ado ok]am washing emmanuel tv now, we must be serious with him,he represents the truth whether u like it or not [/

Wash it very well cos I assume it must be very dirty, I hereby donate klin, omo and elephant detergent for the washing.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by BasseyJ(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Although you made some good points here, however I want to remind you of this scriptural passage too;

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Thanks, when i hear his prophecies, i dont doubt it, and i dont start to fear, i'm like, ''okay nah''. Lets try not to judge
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Dankudi: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: God's spirit doesn't prophesy evil. . . When Jesus was on earth, what did he preach about the most?

Think!
I know what he preached most. "The 7 Secrets of private Jet acquisition" abi?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by okahewere(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
T.B Joshua is satan the God of dis world they ve d ability 2 tell d future n unturn things but 1 day his works will be revealed we can NeVER give him attention. God go fall TB Joshua hand veri soon
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Dankudi:
I know what he preached most. "The 7 Secrets of private Jet acquisition" abi?
No. . . The 10 secrets of using your brain as a free thinking human who shouldn't allow himself get brainwashed by a fellow human in a suit!
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by 2good(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Dankudi:

Did either of you even bother to read carefully before making these comments. The OP used the words "striking similarities" Hope you read documents well before appending your signatures else you will one day sign your lives away. grin

Ode which striking similarity? Someone is already making conclusion from wrong comparison and you are here saying nonsense because you are deluded like the OP. Keep on looking for miracle where there is none.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Adanyebe(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
whether you guyz take him serious or not.... he is incomparable to any pastor or so called men of GOD in terms of his DEEDS and TEACHINGS and no one flouts the real teaching of the Christian faith... A PROPHET IS NOT RECOGNIZED IN HIS OWN COUNTRY... even Jesus Christ said it....
NB Those that are true Christians will not open their mouth in the public to condemn others
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Lordave: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: God's spirit doesn't prophesy evil. . . When Jesus was on earth, what did he preach about the most?

Think!
You got it.

I would start taking him seriously when he stars to prophesy of good fortune and not doom for Nigeria.

To me, he's more of a prophet of doom.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Yusfull(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Clerverly:
No problem Op.
Here is my own prophesy. A high ranking Man of God who has been brain-washing and defrauding his members is going to die before the end of next year. No amount of prayers and supplications would avert this. Bookmark this page. Idiats undecided

You nad it bro.. I support ur prophesy coz he's a green snake under green grass and using his black and fetish power to cover the face of the people coz he's a confirmed HERBALIST.... He's fake lipsrsealed
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Dankudi: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: No. . . The 10 secrets of using your brain as a free thinking human who shouldn't allow himself get brainwashed by a fellow human in a suit!

Ahhh! my good friend. I see what you mean.Jesus came in human form and said to some fellow humans (disciples) "follow me and I will make you fishers of men" They left their boats and nets then followed him. Thanks for letting us know they were brainwashed. grin grin grin
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ghettodreamz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
[size=14pt]@ALL[/size]

I think this BEST answers the question.

https://www.nairaland.com/1134370/two-important-parables-jesus-christ#13414390
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Makweembo: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Check out the official YouTube video of his prophecy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lBxja0O-_A
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by danjalingo: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
ghettodreamz: @OP; Idea No! grin

I'm Speechless

For real the END TIME is NEAR

God have mercy & count me worthy...

is the end only going to be in Nigeria?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Exponental(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
When I pass through d church on thursday n friday, meeeen, come see queue, e long pass looonnng.
People are desperately in need of miracle. God help me not 2 be desperate oooooo.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by onatisi(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
whether we believe or not he has millions of believers worldwide.so those on this thread can just take a illow and sleep.maybe if azazzi and co had taken tb warning ,maybe this crash could or would have been avoidable,tb made a prediction about ghana election by going into a second day ,which came to pass.he might not get the figures right afteral he is God,but the substance of his message then was that an aircrash wil claim the lives of some nigeria politicians
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Profidada: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
[quote author=1stCitizen]I am not a member of T.B Joshua's church and neither do I have immediate plans to become one. However, his philanthropic deeds compared to the deeds of other Jet owning fleecing gang of thieves parading as General Overseers makes one to remember the short bible verse "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"
Guy please verify your facts before ranting rubbish. For the purpose of records the man of God senior prophet Tb Joshua did mention of six persons not nine. Guys like you are causing more havoc to the image of man of God than his critics.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by agohavivi(f): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: Were they up to nine politicians in the helicopter?
Help me ask?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Psylas(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
sexkillz: Matthew 7 vs 22 - 23. . .

"Many will say to me on the last day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will i profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

T B Joshua is what he is. . . A worker of lawlessness/iniquity!

Follow him at your own risk. Even the Devil performs Miracles and casts out lesser demons. . .

Open your eyes people, and see. You are being deceived!

He only prophesies of evil because he is evil, and that is why Jesus will deny him on the last day. . .

Nuff said!
Eziokwu!
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by brinell(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
The only thing some people watch out for are the faults to highlight while ignoring the huge accuracies. Plane and helicopter- in prophetic spirit is there a difference, the propeht is not into such minute details, he even mentioned aircraft- only childlike minds see such little details because they are just looking for faults. Afterall his English is not perfect, just like any other. Neither did I hear 9 politicians, what I heard from EmmanuelTV was top politicials, even a governor was mentioned. He said that the devil was looking for a way to strike top politicians, but he also offered a solution. He said donot travel together as a group in a plane (helicopter whatever- in air). What else do you want? Somebody is warning you of danger and offer a solution to avert it, people of Nigeria is that a bad thing

It is just a lost battle,just go to SCOAN or watch EmmanuelTV and see how people are eating their words against the prophet, even people that were casting him out (Laughs), now they are in his church. I beg its a matter of time, you too will see. But just be brave enough to come here to tell us that you have changed. Most probably, you will just be cowardly silent about your discovery. grin
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by bambuzz88: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
this is rubbish and mediocrity in disguise, so if a hardcore persimist seems right,we shud now jump into conclusion that he is a prophet or realist..##we need to wake up people
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
2good: Is this a plane crash or a helicopter crash? May be you need a little primary education.

So an helicopter is not an aircraft

Okay, its a boat crash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.