Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? (37805 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Vincent41(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
1stCitizen: I am not a member of T.B Joshua's church and neither do I have immediate plans to become one. However, his philanthropic deeds compared to the deeds of other Jet owning fleecing gang of thieves parading as General Overseers makes one to remember the short bible verse "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"

The recent Helicopter crash involving some big shots in the Nigerian political terrain seems to bear striking similarities to the Prophecy below. Given all these, I ask, is it time to start taking this man seriously?

he is de only man of God dat is truly not greedy.........
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by GAR3TH(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Anvaller:

Fail 1) The prophecy was as specific as mentioning a plane crash. This was a helicopter crash and not a plane crash.
Fail 2) They were not up to 9 that died in the crash, they were just 6 out of which 2 were pilot&co pilot
Fail 3) There were only 3 ppl in the crash that were politicians... far from 9-12 prophecy of T.B
Fail 4) He said said they would be coming from a conference or meeting... well these people were coming from a burial ceremony which has in anyway nothing in common with conference or meeting
Fail 5) He said the devil plans to strike if 9-12 politicians boarded the same flight but here, they were just 3 politicians and the devil still struck
Fail 6) He said the solution was for Nigerians to pray and for them not to board the same flight. a) no country prays as hard as Nigeria b) Only 3 out of 12 politicians boarded the flight and still the disaster happened.
Therefore, we would have to either conclude from all these fails that the prophecy is fake and untrue and if we must admit that it is true, then T.B Joshua must be a prophet of doom if all the conditions he laid down for the disaster not to happen was actually in place and the disaster still happened. For these reasons, you better have to stop taking him seriously

+1

Perfectly said. Alot of his predictions are inaccurate and its his supporters who will spin his predictions left and right so it seems like he predicted something right. predictions are all about the specifics, if the weather man says there will be a light rain shower but instead a hurricane happens he his wrong. but you will still see people trying to defend his prediction, saying Light rain and hurricane are the same thing, Nigerians smh.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
okpara ugo:

So an helicopter is not an aircraft

Okay, its a boat crash.

No it was okada crash
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Vincent41(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
Emmy Boy: grin@topic If we get to heaven and i see him there,then i will start taking him serious cheesy

hahahahhah.....dis man sef
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by 2good(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
okpara ugo:

So an helicopter is not an aircraft

Okay, its a boat crash.
1stCitizen:
"On Sunday July 15th, 2012, TB Joshua predicted a looming plane crash that will take Nigeria by storm.
According to him, if this plane crash is not averted, around 9-12 top Nigerian politicians will die.
He further revealed that the crash will happen on their way back from a conference or meeting.
They will be from nine to twelve in number and they’ll all perish.
He said the devil plans to strike them if they are all together on one flight.
According to his prediction, the solution to this looming tragedy is that all the officials should never board one flight.
Nigerians should be in prayers to avert this coming disaster. What do you think of this prophesy?"

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/188877-tb-joshua-predicts-plane-crash-in-nigeria-that-will-kill-top-politicians.html

The above is what the OP quoted. Can you clearly see that plane crash is not thesame as Helicopter crash?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
justwise: @Op,

Are you suggesting that we should take him seriously because of his philanthropic deeds and his doom predictions?

Take him seriously as who?

If jesus were still phisically present, u would have been Judas iscariot or worse.
In the days of Jesus he was rejected and killed by people like u. Learn to respect the anointed men of God or u'll attract course upon course. The judgement is the Iords
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by 2good(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
1stCitizen:

No it was okada crash

I don't blame you for your ignorance. It is the poor state of education in Nigeria that I blame. Continue to wallow in your delusion

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
2good:

I don't blame you for your ignorance. It is the poor state of education in Nigeria that I blame. Continue to wallow in your delusion

Seun deserves a National Award for providing a platform for shad-born intellectual midgets like you to air their inconsequential views.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
lol.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by onatisi(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
2good:

The above is what the OP quoted. Can you clearly see that plane crash is not thesame as Helicopter crash?
yes ,na molue accident.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by lain: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
The only time i can take t.b joshua serious is when he starts prophecizing positive things... He seems to be a prophet OF DOOM...
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by justwise(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
emmydeep:

If jesus were still phisically present, u would have been Judas iscariot or worse.
In the days of Jesus he was rejected and killed by people like u. Learn to respect the anointed men of God or u'll attract course upon course. The judgement is the Iords

Anointed man of fraud, get your head checked.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Mathewjoseph: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Take it or leave it.tb Joshua is the number one pastor in the universe.His miracles are clear 4 all 2 c.His prophecy too always come 2 past.Any pastor or beef condeming him is just a fool,nd ignorant.GOD is using tb joshua 2 heal our land of sickness nd diseases.People are only jealous of the power bestowed on him by God 2 perform miracles nd true healings.oh tb i love u so much,evil nd jealoused people go nd hug transformers.mtcheeeeew.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by sirugos(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
ado ok: am washing emmanuel tv now, we must be serious with him,he represents the truth whether u like it or not
watching not washing edit your post please.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Dankudi: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by redsun(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Prediction is an act of observation,calculations,addictions,subractions and primarily focusing on the sequences of the events around the environs.hat might happen,what is likely happen and what must surely happen.

It requires patience,it requires practic,eit requires attentiveness and it requires procastinations.It is like being a magician.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by PosCaricature: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
ado ok: am washing emmanuel tv now, we must be serious with him,he represents the truth whether u like it or not
Are you washing or watching Emmanuel TV?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by achinaboy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
right from the time of Abraham,people were so curious,but at the end of the day,they saw nothing,this present time,people are still curious,and they think they are seing thing but they are not,Obama said in 2008,poverty has made most people to cling to their guns and religion and that is my contribution toward people looking for prophecy and believing in prophecy
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
The charlatan should eff off abeg!

Does he or his gullible followers care to share with us the numerous 'predictions' he's made that have missed the mark?; cast your dragnet far and wide and you're bound to come up with something.....unfortunately, a lot of rubbish included as well.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
2good:

^^^Who knows.....maybe Uncle TBs' hallucination was a bit fuzzy and he couldn't tell the difference? undecided
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by sportfeva(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
Is there any good news prediction from the pastor? Just curious.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by gerald09(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
If T B joshua is a prophet then SKybet and 365.com shuld be too. Cos he is basing his prophecies on statistics. The possibility of a plane crash involving high profile nigerians is the same possibility that chelsea or man united will win a home match.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by tfolamy: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Instead of criticizing him is beta 2 do wot is right 2 change the bad u see in him
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by toprealman: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
ghettodreamz: @OP; Idea No! grin

I'm Speechless

For real the END TIME is NEAR

God have mercy & count me worthy...
The end is not nearer now that some prominent citizens died than before before.
May they find peace in the bosom of the Lord!
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by REVOLUTNIS: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
ziccoit:

Let me know when u are done. Ok?

At least when you finished washing off the truth the lies will show up.
what is the matter with u, why do u want to kill me with laugh? u are so funny
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Edunwa302(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
No dont take him serious,ppl perish were there is no vision
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by delors(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
grin Na OMO u dey take 'wash' am abi na ARIEL? abeg talk so we go know which one to buy from mallam!
Baga!
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by snowprince01(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
TB joshoa is as real as d lord our God. I believe him
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by codernoni: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nobe the same man wey prophecy say Boko go end by the end of first quarter this year?
And say Euro go plummet to all time low?
Now people don mmake misguided investment decisions. Take the charlatan serious at your own risks.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by dolwellyahoo: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hello guys out there, I hope you guys enjoyed the weekend? Anyway, let me just share my thoughts,the wisest thing for anyone to do is not to say
" no" or" yes" to what you do not understand, God is almighty and all knowing, he alone can help us to discern true or false prophets. Some of your comments here are just merely what you feel. Please guys always allow d spirit to lead you. Leave d man to continue serving who sent him. But I can assure you that one day, we will all be out of here to give account of everything we have said, so why say? Better to keep silence and do d right things always. Love you guys
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by dady12: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
i am seriouly convince after reading some of the post writen about this profecy,that all those criticising the man of God need to travel down to profect tb joshua to cast out demons from them, how many nigeria pastor can deliver someone with malaria,this man is not like other pastor building xpensive versity and buying of private jet,but he spend all that is coming into the church on the needing,stop critisizing the annorted man of God, count any profect in nigeria that ever professize anythg and it come to pass xcept tb joshua,look at the profecy of iran and isreal,nigeria nature cup exit,zambia nature cup winning,subsiding uprising, and thos saying conference,dont you know God speak to any one with different way, so God can use confernce to symbolize burial because he is a God of the living not for the dead,although some of those that are saying rubish are the boko haram brothers,the slave and the rejected man decendant, ishmen,if u dont ve money to travel down 4 deliverance ,notify me in good time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) / Science Confirms The Bible / Who Was The Owner Of The Rooster That Crowed When Peter Denied Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.